Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-11-2020, 03:15 PM
Experiencer

how to astral project without getting scared?

I get vibrations, sleep paralysis and the other symptoms of Astral Projection. But I force myself to wake up because the vibrations are very intense and I am afraid that a negative entity will be waiting to attack me once I get out of my body. I am also scared if I think of a negative entity or demon then it will automatically appear.

I also cannot visualize in real life, so if I astral project will it be nothing but black and darkness for me even if I project with the lights on in my room>
Old 15-11-2020, 08:42 PM
Guide
Why does a person want to project if they are afraid of it?
Perhaps this isn't about astral travel but more about fear of confronting the unknown? That's reasonable. All human beings have a instinctual fear that keeps us alive. Sometimes those fears are based on memory of experiences and other times they are based on irrational things.

There's different ways to project. The subtle body is made of different energy centers and miscellaneous channels so if the centers aren't active we will tend to be handicapped in those areas when we project.

Personally speaking if I have projected at night and still been able to perceive objects because there's this weird astral backlight to everything, almost like a twilight moon glow or something.

There's better visionary experiences if that's what you are seeking but it involves oral instructions from a teacher to allow you to actually activate a channel or energy node. This itself will be hit or miss depending on how much emptiness your awareness (YOU) can penetrate while holding intention.
Old 16-11-2020, 02:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamercan
I get vibrations, sleep paralysis and the other symptoms of Astral Projection. But I force myself to wake up because the vibrations are very intense and I am afraid that a negative entity will be waiting to attack me once I get out of my body. I am also scared if I think of a negative entity or demon then it will automatically appear.

I also cannot visualize in real life, so if I astral project will it be nothing but black and darkness for me even if I project with the lights on in my room>

You probably know that you have to overcome your fear. If you think a negative entity will attack you it is not a good idea to try to ap as it is likely to happen. If you can try to change your thought that something lovely will be waiting for you that should help a lot. When you have convinced yourself that nothing bad will happen only good things then try to ap. It may take a while or a few or more months for it to work.