Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-01-2021, 04:12 PM
Pathfinder

Unusual dream experience

I posted this in astral, but maybe this is the best section for this question.

I had an unusual dream experience and would like to know if anyone has ever had something similar in the past. I was dreaming that I was on a trip and going on a cruise later but I had forgotten my purse with all the important documents, cards etc... on a table, so I was anxious and retrieved it at the table but when I opened it, I realized that all my ids and my kids' ids , cards and money had been taken and I started crying and felt anxious but at that very moment I felt someone pull me up from the dream by the shoulders and out of the dream and I could see the scene of the table move down and disappear from me, then in the dream I realized it was a dream, then I woke up.
Old 17-01-2021, 11:49 PM
Yaoughta

Dreams on cruise ships normally involve your emotions and emotional power or emotional body. Not having your purse with you or not being able to find it is the fear or anxiety around one's identity. In this case, this could point to where you stand on an issue, your feelings about a certain issue. You may have strong feelings about something that might seem contradictory to how you identify yourself. This could also indicate strong feelings in a do as I say not as I do scenario. You're in the process of trying to navigate your way through something or move forward with life in a manner that might "feel" completely different than what you currently know. Typically, people have these types of dreams when faced with a family break-up or divorce. However, this depends entirely on you as the dreamer. This could all be entirely fear based anxiety simply manifesting itself or you watched the Titanic the night before and thought of how you would feel in that situation. There are many reasons as to why one could have such a dream. The best route to any understanding is your feelings in the dream.