Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 31-10-2020, 07:39 PM
Master
Healing Sigil

A healing sigil crafted by a talented and respected magician.I've used it and it had indeed a really nice and strong healing effect.I charged it my own way by throwing light via my index finger and it worked just fine.

https://studioarcanis.com/viewtopic....=healing+sigil
Old 15-01-2021, 05:53 PM
Master
Bumping the thread for the new members.The sigil is a gem.
Old 16-01-2021, 01:39 PM
Master
Thank you for sharing the link Lomax, I have taken a copy of the sigil .
Old 16-01-2021, 05:42 PM
Master
Cool.................
Old 16-01-2021, 08:07 PM
Master

@lomax, try use your palms and visualise energy coming out of them into the area of your body that causes you problems, see what happens.

I am doing many experiments, I am not really up to say the results because I am not sure, it's hard to just say: Yes, my palms have healing power; I can say that I experience a powerful decrease of pain when I put my palms on the area that hurts and the pain does not come back. It helped with sudden kidnkey pain, from a 9/10, the pain decreased to 2/10 quite fast, I was already enduring more than one minute of pain and when my palms touched that place, the pain instantly decreased. I also used this for headaches, same powerful decrease of pain, from 8-9/10, the pain decreased to 2/10, this happened 2 times.
Old 17-01-2021, 08:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
@lomax, try use your palms and visualise energy coming out of them into the area of your body that causes you problems, see what happens.

I am doing many experiments, I am not really up to say the results because I am not sure, it's hard to just say: Yes, my palms have healing power; I can say that I experience a powerful decrease of pain when I put my palms on the area that hurts and the pain does not come back. It helped with sudden kidnkey pain, from a 9/10, the pain decreased to 2/10 quite fast, I was already enduring more than one minute of pain and when my palms touched that place, the pain instantly decreased. I also used this for headaches, same powerful decrease of pain, from 8-9/10, the pain decreased to 2/10, this happened 2 times.
Thanks for the input.It's not your palms,but your mind and intention.
You can even project a solar beam,or anything else you want.I'm aware of what you're talking about,but soon you'll realize for your self that inner work and use of the mind,depends also on your current vibrational state as well.
Old 17-01-2021, 10:49 AM
Administrator
Thanks for the Link it will come in useful for many

Namaste
Old 17-01-2021, 03:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Thanks for the input.It's not your palms,but your mind and intention.
You can even project a solar beam,or anything else you want.I'm aware of what you're talking about,but soon you'll realize for your self that inner work and use of the mind,depends also on your current vibrational state as well.

I'm learning, my friend, hope soon we are going to discover some tangible things that we can also share with those interested. I am all for the healing power so that I can help people and myself.
Old 17-01-2021, 06:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I'm learning, my friend, hope soon we are going to discover some tangible things that we can also share with those interested. I am all for the healing power so that I can help people and myself.
Wish you the best.
Old 20-01-2021, 05:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Wish you the best.

Thank you, I did more tests, it's working, really working. I can reduce pain and even have no pain. I have to try to see if I can do this to another person.