Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 25-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animi
I'm kind of new on this forum, so hope this isn't redundant information:)
I found a great book, that I recommend The Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life by Drunvalo Melchizedek. It explains a lot of things.:)

Best wishes!

Suggest you read his later books as well.
Some pretty remarkable experiences you'll not hear elsewhere.
Old 25-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Animi

Ty!:) Do you have any particular book you would suggest from him?
Old 26-05-2012, 07:29 PM
Master

:) I came from one far from here. We have no English translation for it though, as it's in a galaxy very far away. This is my first here on earth, and I think it may be one of my first in this galaxy. I like it here a bit, we need some cleaning up though, and I seek to do that. I have net very few outside my family from the same star system, never mind planet that I am from..
Old 26-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Animi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Suggest you read his later books as well.
Some pretty remarkable experiences you'll not hear elsewhere.

Any one in particular in mind?:)

Would be of great help.
Old 23-08-2012, 06:04 AM
MysticalFairy

That is a really cool website! Thanks for the link! I relate very much to the Pleiadians....but I relate to Andromeda and Orion, as well. I guess I have lived all over the universe in past life times :p
Old 23-08-2012, 07:18 AM
heartofgold

This is really cool, thanks for sharing!
Old 24-08-2012, 04:08 AM
Henri77

I plan to try a self regression this weekend, and expect some insight into this.
(ET ancestry)....
others seems to have had some success-glimpses.

(a friend gave me regression tape)
Old 24-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Henri77

Drunvalo's later books
Living in the Heart
Serpent of Light
Are unique and well worth the read, for anyone attracted to his teachings.

"Living" is more a how-to book detailing the development of his newer meditation teachings (about the heart) and necessary if one wants to use the Merkaba properly, as it was originally intended-taught by the ancients.

While "Serpent" is about his many many experiences with Indigenous tribes and ceremonies with-for mother Earth... pretty miraculous experiences well worth reading....the "serpent" refers to Earths kundalini energy-chakra, which he says has recently moved from Tibet to Peru, it's new crown chakra.

Last edited by Henri77 : 24-08-2012 at 09:59 PM.
Old 26-08-2012, 06:59 PM
LightFilledHeart

I have become aware over time that my planet of origin is the star Arcturus. I understand it is the next port-of-call when we have learned and grown enough to advance beyond these earthly realms. I must have done something to get demoted...!
Old 28-08-2012, 03:55 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartLight
I have become aware over time that my planet of origin is the star Arcturus. I understand it is the next port-of-call when we have learned and grown enough to advance beyond these earthly realms. I must have done something to get demoted...!

You didn't get demoted. You answered the call.

http://miraclesandinspiration.com/dolorescannon.html

BOLD for emphasis
Quote:
THE DISTRESS CALL FOR PLANET EARTH
About twenty years ago, Mrs. Cannon began to notice a common thread running through a number of her hypnotherapy clients. While under hypnosis, many revealed that even though they had lived on another planet in their immediate previous lifetime, they felt compelled to answer a distress call to save Earth and the human race. The distress calls began in earnest during our time frame of around the mid-1950's.

Many of those souls who heeded these calls, came from other planets and willingly volunteered to incarnate into human bodies, despite the risks and inherent dangers of living on this planet. They were told their presence was desperately needed to assist the Earth to make a critical transformation to a higher form of consciousness. The ultimate objective was to try to save most of humanity from destroying itself.