Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Experiencer
Spirits and their Guides.

Hi everyone,

I have been watching some shows on ghosts and hauntings(like scariest places on earth, etc ...).
In one of the shows the healer told that there was a guardian angel near by the haunted place , who called them there to release these spirits.

Why can't the spiritual guides or guardian angels themselves help the one who are not able to cross................Any thoughts on this.......

Thanks & Regards,
Whitelotus
Old 23-10-2010, 07:08 PM
MYFIGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelotus
Hi everyone,

I have been watching some shows on ghosts and hauntings(like scariest places on earth, etc ...).
In one of the shows the healer told that there was a guardian angel near by the haunted place , who called them there to release these spirits.

Why can't the spiritual guides or guardian angels themselves help the one who are not able to cross................Any thoughts on this.......

Thanks & Regards,
Whitelotus

I suppose sometimes they can... but perhaps it's like a little kid who won't listen to his own mother... but when they get to school are perfectly willing to listen to their teacher say the exact same thing. I would guess since they are focused on being around an earthly person... communication from an earthly person would have more impact. Also from what I have read, we have more "power" than a spirit.. if we just believe it.

In my own experience... I did a healing for a friend who felt she had spirits hanging around that she didn't want. As we went through the healing, I asked for any spirits who were not of the highest intentions to leave and "go into the light", we were both stunned when she said her father had stepped out and asked, "who..me?".

I was unsure how she would feel about this turn of events, but she said that as much as she loved her father he was also the one who had introduced her to alcohol at age 12 and had been a negative influence on her life in many other ways as well. So she was pleased to have him move on.

When I do a psychic healing for someone, I ask any unwanted spirits to move on. I can see images of people who seem lost and forlorn. They really don't seem to usually know the person they are attracted to... they just don't seem to realize that there is a next step and so are just hanging around. Sometimes they are concerned about the person they are near... and after I reassure them that they'll be okay.. they have been willing to move along but with a few backward glances. They don't really realize there is something better for them.

I did have one person who snarled at me when I suggested they move on... but they went anyway.

I'm sure this isn't the full gamut of experiences, but it's what I've seen so far.
Old 23-10-2010, 07:22 PM
Master
I think they can but in my opinion ghosts aren't ready to pass on their own, from stuff I've read about that ghosts do see the light but just don't want to move on. Sometimes we can help them along by telling them they have to go to the light etc. If they don't want to they won't, no matter who helps them
Spiritlite
Old 23-10-2010, 09:22 PM
Enya

When a spirit person is too attached to this physical level of reality, then they are unable to sense or otherwise be aware of guides, angels etc, because they are too high a vibration for the earth-bound spirit. So - the guides need a mediator like a medium or psychic or healer to help the earth-bound spirit become aware of the next step they must take.

I've done a little bit of rescue work... it's beautiful when someone sees their loved one and goes 'home'.
Old 24-10-2010, 02:47 AM
Master
We need to be careful and discern what we see on TV shows.
After all it is a show.

First, guides are not in the non-physical earth realm, when we talk about earth bound spirits.
The term guardian angel is a very over used term, and very inaccurate.
Angelic entities will not interfere, they will not cross the line of non interference, free will. They will make approaches, and will sit beside you, and hold your energy, and will help when you are ready, never interfere.
We, on the other hand, can. We are on the same level as the entities we call ghosts, on earth bounds.
I have asked this question my friends many times, why do they need me, when they could easily do it themselves.
When we work with angelic entities, as long the energy comes from this realm, they can help us directing the energy, even re- modeling the energy.
We can interfere, they can not and will not.
They theoretically can but would harm themselves.
Old 24-10-2010, 05:24 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Hi everyone,

Thanks & Regards,
Whitelotus

Great question! I am assuming it must be because the angels vibration are more higher than that of the low spirits.
Old 24-10-2010, 02:58 PM
Experiencer
that means the spirits ....were never actually able to reach this white light.......and all that we read about after death.......or near death experiences

and is it because.......they never really know that any such thing exists...................................or they are such much attached to their earthly belongings or bonds....that never want to move on.......
Old 24-10-2010, 03:47 PM
mac

Quote:
Hi everyone,

Thanks & Regards,
Whitelotus

You might do better to post this kind of question in the spirituality or Spiritualism forums.

Ghosts is really a separate issue from guardian angels or spiritual guides. An explanation of all these three terms would help.

Oh by the way, the TV programmes are purely for entertainment - best not to base your understanding on anything portrayed in them. There may be a few facts but they will be mixed in with so much guff - the facts, though, probably wouldn't make get good ratings - poor ratings, dropped programmes....all about money, not facts.
Old 24-10-2010, 08:47 PM
Master
Whitelotus: Why can't the spiritual guides or guardian angels themselves help the one who are not able to cross................Any thoughts on this.......

Angels and guides don't do everything for us or we would have nothing to learn and grow from. Some people in this plane have learned, or are learning to assist ghosts in lettting go of this world and rising to a higher level... which benefits everyone, and the people who are learning it the most.

Xan

Old 25-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Experiencer

i understand that guides do not do everything for us .......but in that particular episode....... the medium said that the guardian angel that lives near by the haunted place wanted them to vist the haunted place and free the spirits.......................so this question popped up in my mind
... that why that angel neede to take helpof a medium to let free the sprits.......

it may be possible that tv reality shows may be presenting the things this way........it seems there has to be some reality behind that.....

neways....thanks for shedding some light