Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-10-2010, 08:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenos
If they aren't as you say guiding us on our journey then how can they be guides.. Interested companions more like.

You have a point there. Speaking of wisdom, I guess I was thinking of the Animal Totems and how it is believed they share wisdom, medicine or whatever with people.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 12-10-2010, 10:43 AM
Master
Interesting thread.

... And on what platform of experience does one base this notion that other intelligent species cannot be guides to another species? Just why would you assume another species inferior in spiritual wisdom or ability than that of a human affiliated soul? My soul is not that of human origin, yet I am acting as a guide for many different species all over the cosmos. Human beings are merely one of them. There is no language barrier, since thoughts are living things and, so to say, have their own built in translator of consciousness. This is why it is possible for you to have conversations with your pets in the afterlife.
It is so that many other life forms upon planet Earth are comparatively more spiritually aligned and have a much longer physical history record in the Akashic halls to draw wisdom and insight from.
Whales and dolphins for example, are like Angelic beings in the spirit world, since their knowledge is both ancient and enlightening, and those who are fortunate to meet them there are overwhelmed with their wisdom and powerful divine presence. Just because they have a handful of sub-species on one planet is not to say they don’t also have far superior sub-species on other planets. Species in likeness who share the same soul group, of which they are all a part, and thus, all share the same source of vast cosmic history and knowledge. So then, when they re-amerce themselves into their pool of source consciousness, they reintegrate back with their ancient ancestors and share in their great wisdom and experience, as you might do with spiritual idols like Jesus and Buddha. They have their own versions of such ‘Masters’, many of whom appear like Angelic star beings.

When different species from different soul groups share physical experiences, or in fact experiences whilst within the spirit domain, they forge bonds and destiny pathways together. This bond between different soul groups creates long lasting friendships which span thousands, or millions of years. This bond between one spark and another, or one soul group and another, means they will give of themselves in service to one another, both whilst in physical form, and thereafter in etheric form. This love of service may take lots of different forms, whether it be in moral guidance, spiritual values, inter-species healing or perhaps inter-species communication upon the earth.

It should also be remembered that just because something may have a physical life as a sparrow or a robin, for example, does not mean to say they will interact with you in that form once they have returned to their metaphysical domain.

-SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 12-10-2010, 10:58 AM
glenos

SGS.. with respect, and as always mate, you know what I think of your brand of verbiage. So no comment from me, especially to one who says that they are not of human origin.

G
Old 12-10-2010, 11:31 AM
Master
Quote:
SGS.. with respect, and as always mate, you know what I think of your brand of verbiage. So no comment from me, especially to one who says that they are not of human origin.

G
If it is within respect you do so speak, then have respect for other life forms who equal your own spiritual capacity and wisdom to guide.
Similarly speaking to the same effect, if it is in respect of me you do so speak, then utilize your own abilities of spirit, or seek those of another and verify my words accordingly. The facts of my origin are available to all with the desire and enthusiasm to seek their own confirmation. I do not hide my truth, and I have given a clear and transparent means to verify my background by those with mediumship or channelling capabilities. I have given the name of my soul group which can be accessed by meditation or trance. If one is not willing to seek confirmation first before one rushes into disbelief and doubt, then they are in no position to claim contradictory to what has been spoken.

I understand and accept completely some minds and hearts are not as open, as broad or as developed as others, and so find some information difficult to accept than would others. I speak in respect of experience, and awareness of Self, and so am in a position to have an insightful opinion of myself. In those who perhaps have no past history shared with me, or have no knowledge or memory of my activities in the spirit world, they are less inclined to have an insightful view or validation to form a profound opinion.

It is commonly accepted these days that not all human beings have souls who come from this region of space, or share the same soul group ancestry. It is unfortunate that you hold different beliefs, but that is within your right to do so. It is also my right, in having experience in this particular field of information, to express and share with others, such as Dream Angel, streams of perspective to support and empower alternative thought and reflection.

Do not underestimate the abilities of other species.

Ambassador Spock- Over and out.
-SPARROW-

Old 12-10-2010, 11:54 AM
glenos

So you are infact an alien/other species then by your own admission.

That makes me very suspicious of what you say, unless of course you crash land one night into my greenhouse and then stick it all together again by some kind of mind-meld, then I'd believe you. Until then I'll keep watching the skies
Old 12-10-2010, 12:45 PM
Master
Quote:
So you are infact an alien/other species then by your own admission.

That makes me very suspicious of what you say, unless of course you crash land one night into my greenhouse and then stick it all together again by some kind of mind-meld, then I'd believe you. Until then I'll keep watching the skies
Your comments of the last two posts reveal you have not understood the difference between a soul and a physical being.

-SPARROW-

Old 12-10-2010, 01:23 PM
glenos

...Glenos., as he sits here and shakes his head. SGS you will be found out my ol' chum. Believe.

As a couple of friends on SF who are very experienced in Spiritual matters have told me by pm..."you walk the walk Glen, he just talks the talk". If your followers are listening to your diatribe then that's great at least it's a start to enlightenment but I'll tell you what it isn't, and that's the pure juice. There's too many curved balls thrown in that show your inexperience and lack of understanding. Fact.
You hide behind names and fluffy words, so spell it out who are we talking to a human form or some weirded out alien or ameoba, let us be the judges of the verbiage source.
"It doesn't matter who I am it's the message". **** buddy, this is the real world with souls trying to find the way, and very serious stuff it is too. You at least owe them that.

Last edited by glenos : 12-10-2010 at 01:39 PM.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Peace be with you both and let us all be understanding of one another's point of view and thoughts. I believe that in things spiritual and psychic there is a wide range of possibilites, what one experiences most likely will be different than what someone else experiences.

Just think how boring life would be if we all thought the same !

It is obvious you both have quite a different style of writing, there is nothing wrong with this.

And just out of curiousity, about these people you say are very experienced in Spiritual matters.... who says so ? they, you ? do they hold certain qualifications or degrees in this Spiritual experience. I have read quite a few posts, where the conversations seem to be mostly people who enjoy either talking in circles or acting like they " know it all " . Sorry, but I don't believe all they say either .

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Last edited by Adrienne : 12-10-2010 at 01:55 PM.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
"It doesn't matter who I am it's the message". **** buddy, this is the real world with souls trying to find the way, and very serious stuff it is too. You at least owe them that.

As in all things spiritual and psychic, one should learn, or should know to take what resonates with them and to leave the rest ........ isn't that what most mediums/ psychics say ?

one always has the choice to read or not to read certain posts

Expect Miracles !

Old 12-10-2010, 01:59 PM
glenos

I have been in this "game" since 1972 when sat in my FIRST development circle. I have been privvy to physical mediumship of the highest order, sat in such circles, had one of the last ,centuries best mediums as my mother, I do the walk, I sacrifice all, and will go to the next phase my life if necessary. I'm a registered healer, I do readings (good ones) and my life is given to Spirit. I am who I say I am. Real life down to earth help, love and guidance not some uzzy-wuzzy-I-know-loads-knowing-being who has learnt how to use a keyboard even with the best intentions. That's why SGS has my respect. There are souls on here who have come here as a last resort and they are being fed duff information, ok not all duff but much of it. Suicidal ones, someones son, daughter, mother or father. Am I supposed to let that fly by without a care for those who take this to the bank. Ya right I'm not, because I care.
What I bring and say is the real thing, not because I say it is, it's because I have no belief, I KNOW. Through experience and learning of my own. The facts as seen almost every day of my life. Apports, doors opening and closing with friends sitting there going WOW Glen... FULL ON mate. Healing, stunning healing results. If I could give more then whatever it takes. I pray that my next incarnation is the worst of the worst because if I learn aright then next time round I can give more love, compassion and understanding to those who desperately need it. It aint no ego triper. It's all I am and all of Spirit is for others especially for those who have no voice and for those who need a gentle hand or those who understand my down to earth wisdom and way with words.

Glenos.

Last edited by glenos : 12-10-2010 at 02:12 PM.