Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 18-07-2015, 04:54 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
Hi everyone I just wanted to know what type of animals do you seem to attract.? When I was a little girl I had a Sibling brother and sister Rottweiler's named Bone and Ebony. They both sadly passed away . When I was 11 I got my first cat he was a Russian blue named swiper due to my bad pet skills I let him outside and eventually Swiper became an indoor and outdoor cat. One day he wasn't there on the porch waiting for me like he normally did. I never seen him again. My favorite animals has to be Wild Big Cats because there are more various species of them in them in the wild. I Like lions, Leopards, Tigers, Jaguars', Cheetahs, Caracals and Serval cats. I really love Lions because how majestic creatures. Their mane makes them regal looking. But Lions are a close second I really like the Cheetah I always liked the way their bodies were built and physical features. Cheetahs have a nice slender physic, but their muscular too. I like the tear drops among their eyes it reminds me of tribal markings. Is it weird that I find a animal to be beautiful ?.

i luv cats i do i luv it wen thy hav loopy monts coz its so funnny sean thn runf arnd hose bean krzy it os or i laff wen my cat runs adtr her tail she doze so funny

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 24-07-2015, 04:43 PM
Master
I love raccoons. I leave food for them outside my window, then I watch them eat
Old 25-07-2015, 05:03 AM
skunk

More preferable is animal honesty.

A lifetime of physical and spiritual affinity to All animals.

Believing all have messages, if one just 'listens', without trying to possess.

Never had felt to favor one more than another, as each comes at a time, sending guidance / light.

Have an intense heightened awareness to the animals native to my envoirnment.

AS they are the ones to harmonize with , co-existing and survive with in nature.

Drawn for their element of direction.

Most recent being bobcat, so very much admiring their stealth.

Working to incorporate into my fulltime survival.

Giving thanks, with full respect of honor.
Old 25-07-2015, 05:10 AM
Ascender
I've always been a wolf girl.
Old 20-08-2015, 06:45 AM
Master
Hyenas. Don't know why but i find them fascinating.
Old 20-08-2015, 05:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Giant birds like me and I have always been in love with them. I get visits from Hawks, Owls and Ravens.

I felt very blessed last year by the presence of a huge hawk which perched in a giant tree next to our upper deck. It waited silently and then came out when I was looking off the back railing, flew right over and in front of me so I could see it's underside and wingspan up close. I was honored. :)

I collect Owl jewelry and the way people react to it and interact with it has proved interesting to say the least.

Btw girlsearching I love your signature, it's always been one of my favorites on here.
Old 30-01-2016, 02:14 AM
Seeker
I'm very drawn to wolves, I adore them.
Old 30-01-2016, 02:43 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_
I'm very drawn to wolves, I adore them.

Old 30-01-2016, 04:34 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder
I'm torn between dogs and otters. Then Dolphins and cats. But the cutest animal of all is the pangolin.
Old 30-01-2016, 08:09 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze

[IMG]***[/IMG]
That's so beautiful! Thanks ;)