Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Massage

Old 10-12-2014, 04:09 PM
Newbie ;)

The Massage Realm

Hello! :)

I have been in the massage field for a year now and feel that I have truly found my calling in life. T'is a wonderful profession to be a part of. I am reaching out to anyone who may have questions or comments regarding the benefits of massage therapy as well as the plethora of other modalities involved in the healing field.

To my fellow LMT's and Bodyworkers, please feel free to share experiences, tips, CEU invites, or friendly banter.

Good Journey to all that are healing and who facilitate healing.

Warm Regards,
Ian
Old 11-12-2014, 03:55 AM
awakenow

All the best, my friend. I have been massaging for several years but really am focused on energetic work with the tactile massage my primary medium. I am a student of esoteric healing, it seems. It is all extremely rewarding and there is a world of learning available to keep life interesting. Exploring the benefits of chinese cupping and find these to be very useful for releasing trigger points/points on the chinese meridians as well as for freeing up the fascia and encouraging lymph movement.
Stay well
Old 13-12-2014, 07:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you very much for the encouraging words. Yes, Chinese cupping is a wonderful modality which does indeed aid in the things you mentioned.
I too consider myself a student of Esoteric Healing. It has been an amazing energetic journey thus far and I'm always humbled to be on this path.
Good Journey to you and keep on truckin'!
Old 15-12-2014, 08:12 PM
Ascender

My herbalist said that cupping needs to be done in moderation. Cupping drags energy to the surface, so it is not very gentle to the energy flow within the body. If this is what you intend, then great. But if you want a more natural and gentle treatment, then use less of it. Also, if your energy level is low, cupping will make you even more tired.
Old 02-03-2016, 08:57 PM
Newbie ;)

That is actually rather interesting. Thanks for sharing that pointer! :)
Old 02-08-2021, 04:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
My herbalist said that cupping needs to be done in moderation. Cupping drags energy to the surface, so it is not very gentle to the energy flow within the body. If this is what you intend, then great. But if you want a more natural and gentle treatment, then use less of it. Also, if your energy level is low, cupping will make you even more tired.

I experienced this. It's true, if you're a low energy person or have bad flow, then this can make things worse. I speak from experience on that one !
Old 02-08-2021, 11:55 AM
Fascinating about cupping!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru