Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-11-2020, 06:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
May I suggest reading up on what the 3rd eye is about?
Also, many sources say that the pituitary gland is connected to the 3rd eye. The pineal is connected to the Crown chakra.

Hi FairyCrystal,
Please share the literature of the 3rd eye being connected to the Pituitary Gland.

Love and Light
Old 20-11-2020, 06:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I 'see' with my eyes open.

BigJohn,
I also do some of my energy work with my eyes open, especially when dealing with the Aura.
Although, most of my healing work is done with eyes closed.

Love and Light
Old 30-11-2020, 10:58 PM
Pathfinder

Natural sunlight is effective. Activity within the pineal is obviously entangled with thought, in the form of images. So these are symbolic representations of encoded information. Indigo. And Mellow tones. Humming, sleepy, relaxing music. Trance states, Hypnogogia and Pareidolia. It's gazing itself. I saw visions in the grass, as well as in my mind with a certain technique. And it depends on who you are or think you are. Pareidolia is a big one, and dont get lost in seeking feedback. Reflective surfaces have a lot to do with hallucinations as well. It's almost like the manifestation of a thought form in the images. The environment has an effect though. It influences our minds by association. Try to interpret what a flame is, in a new way. I just had this thought earlier today, because I did read your post a few times before coming here to reply. Even though raw and naked, this flame is an electromagnetic field. And it's soothing to our eyes. Precautions about artificial light sources and your own home perhaps. But smell and aroma therapy helps as well. A lot of the chakras have bliss states, bliss can be blistering but its also like a blessing, to be less and more of the sense experience in the positive, so it's not rational right, it's almost orgasmic. Being in nature, with the natural elements, kind of like what people who take mushrooms or medicinal plant allies do. I've been in some serious high states where all my neurons turned on, and it's just so much stimulation. Walking between heaven and earth. Until night time and then all my fears rushed in. I felt small like a child at night or alone. So it's a mature wisdom. It really has to do with the circadian rythm and how we live throughout the day in our freedoms, guided by gnosis, which is compartmentalization / routes and routine. We can tap into these bliss states whenever we want, unless we are blocked or uncapable.

The images I saw were Ghandi, and then a clown shortly after. So at the time I didn't really understand the importants or the relief of time. Like it shows one is the father of the nation and worked and sacrificed etc. then the clown is this fun and warm part of self, the one after strife is contended with.
But it went deep into this history, like it, made sense and was super synchronostic. As I learned a lot.
Old 08-12-2020, 02:35 AM
Guide
Lol if you're interested my tradition uses visionary practices we have been introduced to as a means to achieve certain stages of advancement, pretty much allot of what you're talking about in this thread makes me think you'd be interested. PM me for info.
Old 08-12-2020, 07:45 PM
1337_d00d

Whenever I get energy to my third eye I get a little sleepy. The pineal gland regulates sleep so this might be related.