Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 13-01-2021, 12:46 AM
Master
It is true. Deep down you know who you are.

Life as a human is designed to hide that greater reality from us. The game of choice is about who is motivated towards authentic self discovery, and who is not.

You are always divinely loved no matter what choices you make.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-01-2021, 01:38 PM
BunnyJen90

Then perhaps I am an indigo child after all. Well, at least I would like to be an indigo child. I'm still unsure about rather psychic abilities are real or not. Still it would be cool if they are real.
Old 23-01-2021, 02:38 PM
Administrator
I would agree with john

Namaste
Old 28-01-2021, 03:21 AM
Master
It has been a balancing act for me. Once I worked out what was going on I could manage it. As a kid, I knew I was different. I could sense peoples emotions. As I got older, it dropped away as I got lost in my life and didn't focus on it. Once realised again it came back much stronger. It gave the ability to sense whether people were honest or dishonest with me (in person or verbally). Nowadays I am almost reclusive as I can only spend so much time around others as I get drained by absorbing their thoughts and emotions. So I do small to medium bouts of time, in particular, my immediate family. I sometimes say to my wife can you learn to quiet your mind? You're driving me insane with your thoughts.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 23-09-2021, 01:22 PM
Newbie ;)

I feel the same.
Old 23-09-2021, 01:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyJen90
Then perhaps I am an indigo child after all. Well, at least I would like to be an indigo child. I'm still unsure about rather psychic abilities are real or not. Still it would be cool if they are real.

What is Indigo Child?