Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 20-01-2021, 10:40 AM
Knower
Mars/Uranus Conjunction at 6 degrees Taurus today (January 20th)

I was just doing some reading on today's cosmic event. Quite a lively one too. We have aggression (mars) teaming up with the planet known for unpredictable shocks & sudden changes. Uranus is called "the awakener" as the shock factor it brings is supposed to do just that. There will likely be all sorts of chaos but this aspect brings highlights violence, which is really to be expected today, at least in the US. (Even though it will effect the planet as a whole) so we will see..

Any opinions on this?

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."

~ Albert Einstein &/or Bob Samples

"However rare true love may be, it is less so than true friendship."

~ Albert Einstein

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

~Thomas Jefferson
______

EXISTENCE IS PAIN
______

Old 22-01-2021, 11:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello,

I agree this aspect may bring some violence, but not necessarily on the physical level. Uranus represents technology as well and with Mars over there, it can represent "online violence" of any kind or "online battle". It is also important to mention people's need to be free (Uranus), especially in the US today, and they can try (or tried) to achieve their freedom in a more violent way (Mars). But if we look at their sign, Taurus, this is an earthly sign, and it brings stability and control. Mars cannot express itself here in a proper way, and there is a border to this "violence". Anyway, Mars can also represent courageous battle, for freedom (Uranus) for example. This doesn't need to be seen negatively.
Old 23-01-2021, 01:16 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophiuchus94
Hello,

I agree this aspect may bring some violence, but not necessarily on the physical level. Uranus represents technology as well and with Mars over there, it can represent "online violence" of any kind or "online battle". It is also important to mention people's need to be free (Uranus), especially in the US today, and they can try (or tried) to achieve their freedom in a more violent way (Mars). But if we look at their sign, Taurus, this is an earthly sign, and it brings stability and control. Mars cannot express itself here in a proper way, and there is a border to this "violence". Anyway, Mars can also represent courageous battle, for freedom (Uranus) for example. This doesn't need to be seen negatively.

Haha you are right. I guess with everything that is going on and the fact that we were inaugurating our new president that day my head automatically read it as "oh no!" I am happy I got it wrong. Uranus has been rather loud lately and since he just turned direct not to long ago, I was just like hmm that aspect looks like trouble. So I was researching it & what others had to say abput what it brings just reaffirmed that instinct. But that is Uranus for you...

I was also thinking about the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction & the full moon eclipse last month could bring a little harmony and peace to the outcome but the beginning of the month had gotten off to a chaotic start both collectively and personally soooo I havent the slightest clue what to expect anymore Just gotta live in the moment & live positively. Thanks for the perspective & welcome to the forum

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."

~ Albert Einstein

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

~Thomas Jefferson
______

EXISTENCE IS PAIN
______

Old 23-01-2021, 02:30 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophiuchus94
Hello,

Also I clicked on your profile because of your user name & you got the same birthday as me :-P Except I am 8 years older. Well I guess that explains your optimistic outlook. I was too optimistic at 26, yes there is such a thing but life made me a bit more cynical over the years. Still have that signature Sag trait but it has gone through some upgrades over the years. It was my Saturn return that did it. Thats a good time right there

~ Albert Einstein

~Thomas Jefferson
______

EXISTENCE IS PAIN
______

Old 23-01-2021, 04:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Haha, interesting. To be honest, I am not an optimistic person. I have a dominant Scorpio in my chart which is also my Ascendant sign. I was just mentioning above some positive things which can be brought by this energy. I wouldn't consider some aspects as good and some as strictly bad. My Saturn Return is ahead of me, that's true, but that doesn't mean anything. I would prefer to use Vedic Astrology to make predictions, while Western Astrology can nail at psychological readings.