Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 01:40 AM
Guide
Well why don't we dump the new age spiritual fun, and get down to the nitty-gritty.

Shadowside, I'll give you a reason why you won't succeed (I don't have all night to write a book); you come to a forum looking for attention for your goal. You actually respond to the posts, sounding not too serious but a little informed. 8 years will do that to you I guess

Sorry sorry- ok, but really, I would just love to hear the answers to these questions. I am fairly interested, I just need to come back for more.

Do you really care about humanity? You don't seem like you give out any compassion except half-witty rebuttals to posts. But I don't know you so I'm not about to judge.

Do you really think that mending the astral realm with the physical world will do anything to benefit anyone? It's like you want people to jump into the unknown realms of their being without any guidance. It's a recipe for disaster.

Have you done any work to understand the deepest parts of yourself and the nature of your reality?

Do you love the world the way it is? It seems like you want to change it for something 'better' and something 'true'. Frankly, I believe we live in truth every day. We just need to convince ourselves.

And.. Why did you wait 8 years to tell everyone? (I think it's because you realized it's not going well all by your lonesome.)
Old 09-12-2010, 03:03 AM
Casio

Casio

Quote:
Originally Posted by radareyes
The delusions of grandeur in this thread are pervasive enough to make a fascist dictator blush. Shadowside, I know investment bankers and spunky baptist grandmothers with more astral prowess than you.
lol! thats funny and even more so cause its true
Old 09-12-2010, 04:09 AM
Shadowside

I'll get serious for a second since everyone is trying hard to make me look like a joke.

Hmm do I care about humanity? as of right now, as a whole no. Humanity in a whole is dirty, digusting and evil. So no I have no compassion for humanity as a whole. Deep down humanity has the ability to be great, but it squanders it in pettiness and hate. Humanity only shows it true nature in times of extreme danger, That's what this world needs, a time of peril for us to drop the evil and spite and to band togther, and that's why I want the veil to drop. Humanity needs a time to redeem itself, and it will come regardless if I succeed in destroying the veil, something big is on the hozion folks, be prepared. I've kept mostly to myself for 8 years preparing myself for the future, these last two are meant for spreading the word and getting everyone else is up to snuff.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:11 AM
Shadowside

And i bet that you wouldn't get a better answer from your average banker or grandmother.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:18 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowside
And i bet that you wouldn't get a better answer from your average banker or grandmother.

Shadowside, gee , look at all the energy that you poured into this thread that you could have been pouring into your rock. Better be careful that something doesn't come thru the tear in the veil after YOU!
Old 09-12-2010, 04:36 AM
Master
Shadowside... Humanity in a whole is dirty, digusting and evil. So no I have no compassion for humanity as a whole.

So basically you're saying that if humanity didn't need compassion for its crazy destructive ways, then you would be willing to have it?

hmmm...

My friend, you're taking a lot of flack in this thread for your questionable beliefs and aims. I hope you are taking it to heart.

Xan

Old 09-12-2010, 04:46 AM
Lucuno

so.. his aim is to kill us all? I see.... Crazy indeed AND typical.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:50 AM
Shadowside

I can do two things at once, through entire convo i've been sitting with it focusing on it, no time was lost. And If I am mauled to death i can take solace in the fact that I was right all along.

The way you worded that was odd, so i'll be a little clearer, If humanity were to be less stupid and evil then yes, I would like it more. But I don't deal in could of's i deal with the present and the upcoming future.
To me you are the ones who have questionable beliefs so ponder on that for a second.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:52 AM
Lucuno

So you think all of man is evil, I suggest you to look at the positive things of life instead of the negative; cause the ones that focus on the negative will not get far.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:53 AM
Shadowside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucuno
so.. his aim is to kill us all? I see.... Crazy indeed AND typical.
Hmm so you admit that the typical is to be crazy and evil, how appropriate.

And please do not put words in my mouth i didn't say anything about anyone dying, I suggested that if and when the time comes that we band together against a common foe.
Closed Thread