Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Tai Chi & Chi Gong

Old 09-09-2011, 07:54 AM
bekins

Falun Dafa Exercises

The 5 exercises of Falun Gong :)
Try them, they're really powerful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75u_g4JQ9Mc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kacie...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEUMJ...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhX4a...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJGKXV4EDkA&feature=rel

Explanations of movements and things about practice can be found in this ebook: http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/flg_2006.htm

Ask me for any question :)
Old 08-12-2011, 12:35 PM
Langston2

I used to practice Falun Gong, but stopped a few years ago.
I believe that the best moment is during the morning, when you just awoke.
The actual exercises are very calming as well as help me concentrate my daily life, I think I should return to them as well.
Old 20-12-2011, 01:17 PM
bekins

It would be a good thing! :)
Anyway you can practice whenever you want, night, morning, afternoon, evening...
I suggest you to read Zhuan Falun: the 5 exercises are just a little part of Falun Dafa's practice :)
Old 26-03-2012, 04:06 PM
Akaalis

Good job on trying to spread the Fa here
Old 08-07-2013, 05:36 PM
Gyptian Vixen

Thank you for posting these! I was at a street fair yesterday and a lady gave me a Falun Gong leaflet and a handmade lotus flower necklace :) i looked on their website earlier and i must say i am drawn towards this very much! Any more posts you can share would be fantastic :)
Old 17-07-2013, 06:06 AM
bekins

Hi Gyptian Vixen, there's another topic on Falun Gong in this section (Any other practitioners of Falun Gong in here besides user "belkin"?). Did you read it? :)

If you need something you can ask me :) I suggest you to start reading the books (starting with "Falun Gong" or "Zhuan Falun"). Ebooks are on the website.

Also you can search for practitioners in your area, there's a list of volunteers in the Falun Dafa website.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by bekins
Hi Gyptian Vixen, there's another topic on Falun Gong in this section (Any other practitioners of Falun Gong in here besides user "belkin"?). Did you read it? :)

If you need something you can ask me :) I suggest you to start reading the books (starting with "Falun Gong" or "Zhuan Falun"). Ebooks are on the website.

Also you can search for practitioners in your area, there's a list of volunteers in the Falun Dafa website.

I practice Falun Dafa. This practice is so powerful. I'm glad to find other practitioners on here.
Old 03-09-2014, 03:33 PM
Bamboo

Just a brief word to the wise..

My teacher Master Wang Liping was the first qigong and meditation teacher of Li Hongzhi (the founder of falun dafa/falun gong) after he left the army.

One piece of advice that he gave us was that you cannot trust a newly created energy practice without lineage or history. This is a very serious point and requires careful reflection.

I too have practiced the 5 exercises of the falun gong in the past, and I too found them quite powerful by comparison to what else was available for free in the public domain. But comparing them to what I practice now though would be like comparing 1 to a 1000.

I am not trying to belittle anyone or elevate myself I just want to make you aware.
Old 05-09-2014, 02:11 AM
yellowdragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamboo

My teacher Master Wang Liping was the first qigong and meditation teacher of Li Hongzhi (the founder of falun dafa/falun gong) after he left the army.

One piece of advice that he gave us was that you cannot trust a newly created energy practice without lineage or history. This is a very serious point and requires careful reflection.

I too have practiced the 5 exercises of the falun gong in the past, and I too found them quite powerful by comparison to what else was available for free in the public domain. But comparing them to what I practice now though would be like comparing 1 to a 1000.

I am not trying to belittle anyone or elevate myself I just want to make you aware.

Falun Dafa has a very old history and you didn't address Master Li Hongzhi correctly, since he is a Master. Master Li has from my understanding, stated about how he has no problem with other practices that follow the principles of the Universe, if your practice does also, then indeed, it would also be a good practice.
Old 25-08-2015, 05:04 PM
wired_osiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamboo

Li Hongzhi directly addresses these suspicions in his texts.

Of course the established schools are going to try to play down the new kid on the block.

The Falun Dafa exercises are some of the best out there for purifying one's qi, and I don't care what any "expert" says.