Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 06-06-2020, 05:15 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
asearcher - no he will never confess, and I don't think he has done that because of a sense of humor because he ain't got none, lol. I have no idea how he does that. The power of thought is indeed very strong but I doubt he has the mindset to achieve anything purely through thought, he's just a low level trickster. He does astral travel but whether he can achieve anything during his travels is unknown to me. Just like you, I'm also too scared to consciously go on astral travels. I know that one can encounter dark forces during such journeys and that scares me.

True, that person needs to show some respect, but this is something he has always been lacking in.

Interesting that you came across a word from a past life during your visions that was in a language that is no longer spoken. I once came across a word that I couldn't find the meaning for, when I googled it, it showed as being of the Hindi language but it was not a word I had ever heard. It translated to an Italian name - but again, not a name I have ever heard. Very peculiar!

Strange dream that you had, with the pin through the back of the head. Somehow I can remember hearing about it, a long time ago, that this was done to keep the body in place in the coffin , maybe for display purposes so that the family could view the body without the head having fallen to one side, but I'm not sure. It certainly wasn't done in my time and that was thousands of years ago, I believe it was done during later times and possibly in Europe. However, I also recall that people used to murder babies by driving a pin through the baby's soft spot on the top of the head, this was done for many centuries. Sadly there are always people who find it necessary to do away with babies, either because the babies are born out of wedlock or because someone is jealous.
Hi, too bad about the guy who probably did this is like that but still you have to be of some interest to him why he would even bother, even with his lack of how to be civil. some people are just weird, can't figure them out no matter how long we know them. Wow! So you too had the experience or remembering something like that :) the pin, needle or stick - I don't know the right word for it perhaps - I'm sorry - was so solid that it felt as the purpose of it was practical but it could also have been something religious too (??)...(I have again search today and I find nothing, sigh)... I have thought if it was some sort of ritual if a person was believed to have taken her own life as a redeemed punishment for a sin they believed she had done in life... when I remember being a ghost I remember being dressed in wedding dress... I can't swear on it but I thought I have is that the female I saw in the coffin could have worn a wedding dress... I have search on that too and there was a tradition in Italy and another culture I don't know which, was not revealed, where females could be buried in wedding dress... I have had experience of her being in church with her husband beside her and in church when she was little but I also have other experiences that leans towards something else that some people don't even consider a religion. When I did search her I found a small note in the paper of her funeral and it was in her home to then be taken to a cemetery. She was of European descent according to the papers I found and this also rang a bell earlier with my way of remembering words,slang that was used in their community, on their home streets in the 1910-20 perhaps even 30's. How horrible what you describe that they did that to babies, I have never heard of it but I don't doubt you. Sometimes I think the only reason why I have memories of that person's life, death, and being a ghost and then another one is because how they ended, how these people died. Unfinished. I have meditated and other lives seem to be awoken but it isn't at all the same, like I left those in peace when I died, if they are now true. You wrote thousand of years ago - am I correct in my assumption that you remember a past life lived thousand of years ago? If so that is very impressive. If you wish to share please do - why you think you remember it? (the ones i seem to have most memories of are the ones closest in time) Either way thank you for writing to me :)

Last edited by asearcher : 06-06-2020 at 08:13 PM.
Old 07-06-2020, 09:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi, too bad about the guy who probably did this is like that but still you have to be of some interest to him why he would even bother, even with his lack of how to be civil. some people are just weird, can't figure them out no matter how long we know them. Wow! So you too had the experience or remembering something like that :) the pin, needle or stick - I don't know the right word for it perhaps - I'm sorry - was so solid that it felt as the purpose of it was practical but it could also have been something religious too (??)...(I have again search today and I find nothing, sigh)... I have thought if it was some sort of ritual if a person was believed to have taken her own life as a redeemed punishment for a sin they believed she had done in life... when I remember being a ghost I remember being dressed in wedding dress... I can't swear on it but I thought I have is that the female I saw in the coffin could have worn a wedding dress... I have search on that too and there was a tradition in Italy and another culture I don't know which, was not revealed, where females could be buried in wedding dress... I have had experience of her being in church with her husband beside her and in church when she was little but I also have other experiences that leans towards something else that some people don't even consider a religion. When I did search her I found a small note in the paper of her funeral and it was in her home to then be taken to a cemetery. She was of European descent according to the papers I found and this also rang a bell earlier with my way of remembering words,slang that was used in their community, on their home streets in the 1910-20 perhaps even 30's. How horrible what you describe that they did that to babies, I have never heard of it but I don't doubt you. Sometimes I think the only reason why I have memories of that person's life, death, and being a ghost and then another one is because how they ended, how these people died. Unfinished. I have meditated and other lives seem to be awoken but it isn't at all the same, like I left those in peace when I died, if they are now true. You wrote thousand of years ago - am I correct in my assumption that you remember a past life lived thousand of years ago? If so that is very impressive. If you wish to share please do - why you think you remember it? (the ones i seem to have most memories of are the ones closest in time) Either way thank you for writing to me :)

asearcher - I agree that I must be of some interest to him, indeed why else would he bother. But it's a strange one because he always pushed me away and gave me to understand that I couldn't possibly measure up to his ex who was oh so wonderful. So wonderful because she cheated on him. Yeah right - not what I would call wonderful. I showed him how much I cared about him but only got contempt in return. He pushed me away in a very painful way. Why he is now doing this is anyone's guess. Bit childish really, if he wants anything he can call on the phone or email me or whatever, like normal people do. Weird indeed!

Yes I remember a life thousands of years ago, it was beautiful. I was with my soulmate then and I was so happy being with him. I remembered a lot of details during past life regressions but also had spontaneous regressions and I have so many memories. I long to go home to my time and my country. I don't seem to belong here at all.

I remember so much of it because the time that I lived in is my soul's real home, it's where I want to go back to. I retain so much of our ancient culture that I don't even notice it, but people point out to me that I do things differently to how they are now being done and then I notice.

The tradition of dressing women in wedding dresses for their burial seems to have been common, or maybe it still is, in Southern Europe. Not sure if that's still being done. I think it might be a Catholic tradition. Since women in Europe tend to wear white for their wedding, it might be a way to indicate purity because that's the original meaning of white dress - to indicate spiritual purity. It's still being used in wedding dresses to show that a woman is a virgin, though nowadays of course I doubt that many brides are still so untouched.

In South Asia however, white is the color for mourning. White dress gets worn by widows in India - simple white saree without any jewelry. For their wedding, South Asian women wear red saree or shalwar kameez (depending on the region). But even there it's still reflected that white is the color of purity because mourning should be done with a pure heart.

The idea of wearing white to indicate purity originates in my time and in my country.

As for the pin in the head, I can only remember having heard of this very vaguely. There is another tradition, in South Eastern Europe (Romania) where they put a stone in the dead person's mouth to prevent them from returning as a vampire. The belief in vampires is very strong in that region. I don't know a lot about that though, but apparently they also at times put a stake through the heart of the dead person for the same reason. Very macabre indeed!

I wish I could share more with you about my past life but don't want to do it on here, it's too public. Someone might think I'm showing off but that's not my intention.

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 07-06-2020, 06:30 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
asearcher - I agree that I must be of some interest to him, indeed why else would he bother. But it's a strange one because he always pushed me away and gave me to understand that I couldn't possibly measure up to his ex who was oh so wonderful. So wonderful because she cheated on him. Yeah right - not what I would call wonderful. I showed him how much I cared about him but only got contempt in return. He pushed me away in a very painful way. Why he is now doing this is anyone's guess. Bit childish really, if he wants anything he can call on the phone or email me or whatever, like normal people do. Weird indeed!

Yes I remember a life thousands of years ago, it was beautiful. I was with my soulmate then and I was so happy being with him. I remembered a lot of details during past life regressions but also had spontaneous regressions and I have so many memories. I long to go home to my time and my country. I don't seem to belong here at all.

I remember so much of it because the time that I lived in is my soul's real home, it's where I want to go back to. I retain so much of our ancient culture that I don't even notice it, but people point out to me that I do things differently to how they are now being done and then I notice.

The tradition of dressing women in wedding dresses for their burial seems to have been common, or maybe it still is, in Southern Europe. Not sure if that's still being done. I think it might be a Catholic tradition. Since women in Europe tend to wear white for their wedding, it might be a way to indicate purity because that's the original meaning of white dress - to indicate spiritual purity. It's still being used in wedding dresses to show that a woman is a virgin, though nowadays of course I doubt that many brides are still so untouched.

In South Asia however, white is the color for mourning. White dress gets worn by widows in India - simple white saree without any jewelry. For their wedding, South Asian women wear red saree or shalwar kameez (depending on the region). But even there it's still reflected that white is the color of purity because mourning should be done with a pure heart.

The idea of wearing white to indicate purity originates in my time and in my country.

As for the pin in the head, I can only remember having heard of this very vaguely. There is another tradition, in South Eastern Europe (Romania) where they put a stone in the dead person's mouth to prevent them from returning as a vampire. The belief in vampires is very strong in that region. I don't know a lot about that though, but apparently they also at times put a stake through the heart of the dead person for the same reason. Very macabre indeed!

I wish I could share more with you about my past life but don't want to do it on here, it's too public. Someone might think I'm showing off but that's not my intention.
Hi, God he sounds like a real inconsiderate prick. He had his chance and he blew it. No one has the right to make anyone feel less than anyone else either. I've heard of this before. 2 people who belong to others in real life but one of them start to visit the other through dreams, astral. Thank you so much for sharing the information about your past life, it sounds wonderful. I can relate to feeling like you are leaving something real sacred and vulnerable of yourself when sharing like that and I appreciate you having the guts to do so. If you like you are more than welcome to share more of it in a private message but please don't feel pressured or anything, I'm happy with what I got too, what you dared to share so either way is alright with me of course. When i started to remember a past life I did not know I would have years of it through dreams, spontaneous remembrances, flashbacks...before I could figure it all out...and when I found out it was true. What a journey. I do at times before waking up become either of my past life self and it can then be no drama to it at all but me being at home, doing practical things, talking with my ex husband, feeding a child... just before this morning I was a female who was hanging up laundry in a garden and I had a house wife apron on, could see it in detail, feel it and I took out clothes peg from the pocket of the apron...sometime I wonder if it is real if it something that is happening at the same time as I dream it, that I just sort of jump into it for God knows how long but am still I suppose asleep, not in control, just go along with it, or it's me longing to return. I hit the internet after and found apron like that from that time in age, but who knows if I have pick that up before from somewhere. Much will later go in the fog and I am left with the feeling there was more to it but appreciate at least that I can remember the little details at the end of it. Sometimes I can hold on to it. Other times it too will return into the fog after a while. So many times I have wonder why I remember it, like how an old frame use to look, feel like or a deck.

It was interesting and spooky at the same time when you describe these different traditions, rituals, I did not know some culture still believe in the possibility of vampires, with the stone and all...better be safe than sorry, right ;)
Old 09-06-2020, 03:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi, God he sounds like a real inconsiderate prick. He had his chance and he blew it. No one has the right to make anyone feel less than anyone else either. I've heard of this before. 2 people who belong to others in real life but one of them start to visit the other through dreams, astral. Thank you so much for sharing the information about your past life, it sounds wonderful. I can relate to feeling like you are leaving something real sacred and vulnerable of yourself when sharing like that and I appreciate you having the guts to do so. If you like you are more than welcome to share more of it in a private message but please don't feel pressured or anything, I'm happy with what I got too, what you dared to share so either way is alright with me of course. When i started to remember a past life I did not know I would have years of it through dreams, spontaneous remembrances, flashbacks...before I could figure it all out...and when I found out it was true. What a journey. I do at times before waking up become either of my past life self and it can then be no drama to it at all but me being at home, doing practical things, talking with my ex husband, feeding a child... just before this morning I was a female who was hanging up laundry in a garden and I had a house wife apron on, could see it in detail, feel it and I took out clothes peg from the pocket of the apron...sometime I wonder if it is real if it something that is happening at the same time as I dream it, that I just sort of jump into it for God knows how long but am still I suppose asleep, not in control, just go along with it, or it's me longing to return. I hit the internet after and found apron like that from that time in age, but who knows if I have pick that up before from somewhere. Much will later go in the fog and I am left with the feeling there was more to it but appreciate at least that I can remember the little details at the end of it. Sometimes I can hold on to it. Other times it too will return into the fog after a while. So many times I have wonder why I remember it, like how an old frame use to look, feel like or a deck.

It was interesting and spooky at the same time when you describe these different traditions, rituals, I did not know some culture still believe in the possibility of vampires, with the stone and all...better be safe than sorry, right ;)

asearcher - I'll PM you.

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God