Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 13-01-2020, 10:27 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
There's a lot of great things come from random ideas, bouncing off others they can develop.

It's certainly one way of progressing....

Quote:
I wonder if there's an optimum length of time an idea needs to be contemplated on before speaking.

I doubt it....

Quote:
Anyway, I think you're stifling conversation on the thread, so I'll make my exit.

Oh I don't agree. I just try to keep folk on point so they don't wander off into an unrelated discussion....

see you later
Old 14-01-2020, 09:01 AM
hazada guess

leadville,earlier on somewhere,I don't know weather it was this thread or another one,you mentioned that you had a friend who remembered fluid.I too remember fluid,it was lovely and warm,just before I was dragged down the rigid birth canal by forceps,but I put it down to being amniotic fluid in the womb.
Old 14-01-2020, 01:08 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
leadville,earlier on somewhere,I don't know weather it was this thread or another one,you mentioned that you had a friend who remembered fluid.I too remember fluid,it was lovely and warm,just before I was dragged down the rigid birth canal by forceps,but I put it down to being amniotic fluid in the womb.

It was still_waters who mentioned it.

It's not relevant to the topic I have featured in this thread although it's an interesting subject in itself and deserves its own thread in my view. That way experiencers could discuss what they remember with one another and non-experiencers could ask them questions about it.

Why not start a new thread elsewhere in a suitable forum on this website?
Old 14-01-2020, 02:06 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
It was still_waters who mentioned it.

It's not relevant to the topic I have featured in this thread although it's an interesting subject in itself and deserves its own thread in my view. That way experiencers could discuss what they remember with one another and non-experiencers could ask them questions about it.

Why not start a new thread elsewhere in a suitable forum on this website?

Oh ok,sorry.
Old 14-01-2020, 02:50 PM
leadville

Quote:
Oh ok,sorry.

Not a problem. Are you considering what I suggested you could do?
Old 14-01-2020, 03:23 PM
hazada guess

No,this is a spiritual forum not a pre birth forum.
Old 14-01-2020, 03:38 PM
leadville

Quote:
No,this is a spiritual forum not a pre birth forum.

And what does 'a spiritual forum' mean? And actually this website is one with lots of forums, hence the website's name.

You could start a thread in this most obvious of forums: ' General Beliefs - General forum for any other spiritual and metaphysical discussions.'

or 'Spirituality - A forum for the discussion of all things Spirituality.' a catch-all forum for anything to do with spirituality.

or ' Science & Spirituality - Discussions about the convergence of science and spirituality.' anything with a science theme

or ' YourSpace - It's All About You. Only 1 Thread Per Member Please.'

or ' Member's Cafe - A private forum for members to talk about anything they wish (keep it clean & legal though!)'

You have choices aplenty! What's stopping you?
Old 14-01-2020, 03:49 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
And what does 'a spiritual forum' mean? And actually this website is one with lots of forums, hence the website's name.

You could start a thread in this most obvious of forums: ' General Beliefs - General forum for any other spiritual and metaphysical discussions.'

or 'Spirituality - A forum for the discussion of all things Spirituality.' a catch-all forum for anything to do with spirituality.

or ' Science & Spirituality - Discussions about the convergence of science and spirituality.' anything with a science theme

or ' YourSpace - It's All About You. Only 1 Thread Per Member Please.'

or ' Member's Cafe - A private forum for members to talk about anything they wish (keep it clean & legal though!)'

You have choices aplenty! What's stopping you?

Time.Plus the fact that I think its personal to me.
Old 14-01-2020, 04:27 PM
leadville

Quote:
Time.Plus the fact that I think its personal to me.

Personal to you but you've already written about it in this thread so it's already out there and apparently not a sensitive issue. Surely you'd like to 'compare notes' with someone else who's experienced similar - or isn't that your way?

The amount of time I've seen you here in this thread and generally around SF suggests you're not that short of time. So what's stopping you?
Old 14-01-2020, 04:42 PM
hazada guess

Its already been posted on a thread somewhere.