Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 03-03-2011, 08:15 PM
Knower

Need new crystals

I have been using and wearing crystals for many years. I want to try some new ones but since I moved I can not find any place that sells them. I looked on the internet but am not sure of a trustworthy place to get them from. Any suggestions or ideas are very welcome.
Also, does anyone have any experience or heard of a crystal called the sacred seven?
Old 03-03-2011, 08:42 PM
Master
Yes I've heard of the sacred seven but don't have one. If you PM me I can give you a link of someone who sells crystals in New Zealand, I've bought from him for over 10 years and always am happy with the product. He closed down for a few years and reopened but since then I've not bought from him so I don't know if it's the same guy running or not. You may want to email them and ask if it's the same guy who runs the site or not, if so I would suggest you get stones from him.
PM me and I'll give you the link.
Spiritlite.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:49 PM
Moonkestrel

I've got a piece of Super Seven.....
Old 03-03-2011, 09:45 PM
Master
Ooh Moon tell us more about it :)
Spiritlite.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:34 PM
Master
Same here I love super seven :) x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 04-03-2011, 06:03 PM
Knower

Oh yes please tell us more about super seven. Since I learned about it I have been very curious and want to know more. :)
Old 04-03-2011, 06:55 PM
Master
Im hunting for a piece of Super 7 too...

has various names - melody stone, sacred 7, super sacred seven..

Im from NZ, havent sourced one yet, but alas not going up to Christchurch where an excellent crystal shop is ,..ground not settled yet...I am off to Canada next month though, so hopefully find one there this time..couldnt find one last time..not too many knew about it...This time fingers crossed..I like to choose them myself...(although just thought, a friend is taking me to a crystal shop in Auckland whilst there, so may find one there)

Have an awesome day everyone
Old 04-03-2011, 07:46 PM
Moonkestrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Ooh Moon tell us more about it :)
Spiritlite.

It's got seven minerals in it as follows: Amethyst, Clear Quartz, Smokey Quartz, Cacoxenite, Rutile, Goethite and Lepidocrosite and reportedly never needs cleansing! It has a fabulous energy as you can imagine...relaxing yet energising at the same time! I have found that it's really good for helping to release anything which isn't for your highest good, teaches you to embrace your spirituality...but reminds you that everything happens as it should, there's no rushing anything! It does of course have the properties of all seven minerals but when combinbed the energy is extra special - grounds, focuses your mind and thought processes, strengthens your beliefs and gives you courage to stand by them and promotes harmony on all levels. That's a little of my experience with it anyway!

I love it!
Old 05-03-2011, 05:32 AM
deep

What color is your super seven?? I've found one but it's primarily amethyst color with some variation. Is there a large variety of colors in individual stones in your experience, Moonkestrel?
Old 05-03-2011, 11:40 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingkind
I have been using and wearing crystals for many years. I want to try some new ones but since I moved I can not find any place that sells them. I looked on the internet but am not sure of a trustworthy place to get them from. Any suggestions or ideas are very welcome.
Also, does anyone have any experience or heard of a crystal called the sacred seven?

Hello - I have been purchasing my crystals from bestcrystals.com out of Portland OR USA for years and have never been disappointed in anything I have received. They are very trustworthy and knowledgeable. Good luck!