Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-03-2011, 10:13 AM
Neville

In and out of Crystal attunement.

Having had a close relationship with any particular crystal for a period of time at length seems to result in an alignment of the energy of the crystal and that of the user/wearer. We arrive at a point where the crystal seems to do nothing for us anymore (at least not in a way as noticeable or pronounced as when we first met the crystal).

I have found that by cleansing it and putting away for a while serves to re establish the initial energy of the crystal and move our own energy out of alignment with it.

We might move on to work with another crystal or crystals over a period of time and then after some time come back to the crystal that we felt had become aligned to our energy to find it every bit as sensational as when we very first held it.

I thought I'd post this as after some time of use, crystals do seem to lose some of their vibe but this does not mean our relationship with that crystal has run its course.

Old 02-03-2011, 11:07 AM
Master
Neville this is a wonderful post and is so true thank you .

Only last week i picked up my first ever crystal after years of thinking it was not alive . Several of my crystal healing friends have felt no energy from it .

To my delight after giving it a good sound bath. I felt the electricity and connection, Which I experienced when i first picked it up at the rock and gem show :) The rainbows in it came back to life and guess what ? There is a record keeper which i have never noticed .

Crystals do not lose their vibes great advice :) x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.

Last edited by Topaz : 02-03-2011 at 01:09 PM.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:04 PM
Moonkestrel

Great advice - thanks Neville. xx
Old 02-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Sungirl

In my opinion it is us that has become aligned to the crystal not the other way around.

it is possible that the ritual of cleansing is acting as a "disconnection" process where your higher self gets the message that you want to stop working with it.

If you spend time away from the crystal other energies will affect yours and you will come out of resonance with the stone slightly. Returning to the stone would give you some of the experiences you had initially because you are once again coming into resonance with it.

Remember, it is us that changes, not the crystal.

I am not sure how people experience a stone losing it's vibe.. this has never happened to me. However, they do appreciate "treats" such as a gong bath or smudging.

Personally I wouldn't be so bold as to think I could affect an earth elder. They are so much wiser than me.