Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 03-03-2011, 04:10 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ82Sky
ive experienced this not just with crystals but with a scarf. it used to belong to an old roommate who hadn't been here in YEARS and left when she did (and not on good terms). well for some reason several months ago she remembered something from her past and directed her anger towards me. i put the scarf on (it's become a favorite of mine for color reasons) and literally felt like someone put a one ton chain around my neck and almost vomited. after work i went to my friends mom's store (she's also my reiki master now) and she cleansed it for me. she wouldn't even touch it - and what a huge difference!

Yeah this is interesting. This kind of stuff can even be felt in a room. I have walked into a place and it felt as though I hit a brick wall because the negative feeling was so thick. I wonder if there are some who are more sensitive to this type of energy then others? It is always good to know that most the time it can be cleared or cleansed
Old 03-03-2011, 09:07 AM
SunMist

I worry that my frenemy might be able to recharge the crystal at a distance since she has another identical one of her own. Like if I clear mine, but then she holds hers and thinks intensely about what she wants me to do...does that then affect my "copy" of the stone? I know the simple answer is to get rid of it, but I love crystals of all kinds.

That scarf story was really disturbing! I wouldn't have thought a piece of cloth could transfer energies. So CJ82Sky do you still wear the scarf?

And general q, I can't find out how to contact an administrator - do any of you know how? I keep getting a "you don't have permissions screen" whenever I try to add an avatar. TIA
Old 03-03-2011, 02:11 PM
CJ82Sky

i do still wear the scarf and now i know how to clear things so if i need i can do so anytime. it was a lot better after my friend cleared it for me that day.

the person that was sending the negative energy sent it to me (in nj) and my friend (in co) and it seems that because i was somewhat stronger the energy affected me a little less and attached to the scarf more. however me and my friend both woke up at the same time (6 my time 4am her time) ill. i almost vomited, she did get sick repeatedly for about an hour. she (not necessarily believing in "this stuff" until this incident) actually threw up blackish greyish goo-like ****. talk about SCARY.

when i was cleared, my friend said she saw a tether between us sent by the person wishing us ill (someone we both knew who was jealous of progress in both of our lives). when she cleared me it pulled the remaining negativity out of her. it was very intense and scary. especially to manifest as such strong negative physical symptoms!!!!!

now that i know how to clear things as well as how to better protect myself, i do so every nite before bed and every am and ive been sleeping much better. i also clear my stones regularly as i carry different ones every day based on what my guide tells me to do. it has made a huge difference.

i look VERY forward to becoming a reiki 2 so that i can do energy work remotely as well.

(sunmist - you can't add an avatar until after 24+ posts and either 2 weeks or a moth on the boards with activity - i forgot which but it's in FAQ's :) )
Old 03-03-2011, 11:54 PM
SunMist

Wow Sky, that is intense! That sounds really scary especially with the vomiting and all. The worst psychic attack that I know I experienced that was a psychic attack gave me vertigo for about three days and I could barely stand up. I've learned how to deal with it better since then, but this stuff is definitely real. This person who attacked you and your friend, was this just an ordinary jealous former pal or was this someone who worked black magic? (no need to answer if too personal, just curious)

Thanks for the tips about the avatar - I'm not up to 24 posts yet, guess I'll have to post more!
Old 04-03-2011, 02:10 AM
CJ82Sky

my friend was really sick, and really scared (and rightfully so).
i knew as soon as i felt sick, what it was (or rather who) bc i had a dream where the person tried to attack me the night before and i deflected it.

fortunately i got in touch with my teacher who cleared us relatively quickly and it helped. i guess i only wasn't scared because i knew who it was and for the most part that im much stronger than them. it DID however reaffirm my resolve to get to a reiki class (which i have since done yay!)
Old 04-03-2011, 02:54 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunMist
I would guess that one should be careful with quartz because it can take any kind of programming. It might be easy to accidentally fill it with negative energy if you were having a bad day, so maybe best to clean those often and before use.

The only stone I'm super careful of is moldavite. In my experience with it, it activated some unfinished business, negative karma if you will, in my life which caused great upheaval in my life. It also produced some pretty dramatic positive chakra openings. So a mixed bag but I'd say that's one "proceed with caution" stone.

Moldavite has been named the most powerful and amazing stone in the world; what this beautiful stone holds is complete transformation, it is a strict teacher only people who are dedicated to working on their spiritual path should hold onto, because Moldavite does not enjoy laziness and hesitations. It is THE stone, if you desire to change. It will force us to venture into our darkness in order to work on our problems, and it will not be a soothing venture if we go kicking and screaming, but the end result is complete power and amazing. One should be willing to work with moldavite, because then the possibilities are endless - moldavite is the one stone that brings complete spiritual transformation and psychic abilities if one does their homework with it.
I am only responding to this quote- because this is where any negative experience is found with any stone. Some stones work gently, but some stones are very powerful - but no stone is negative. It is our own views that make any experience with stones negative. Make sure to choose your crystals wisely if you do not want them to interrupt with parts of your life you do not want to change. It is wise for people to do their homework on stones before purchasing them, because if you are not ready to engage in what the stone wants you to - of course it will be unpleasant. All stones have so much to offer us, especially high frequency stones like Moldavite which have the extreme power to help us spiritually in all areas, but you have to be aware, that if a stone feels you need to dig into your past, then you probably should dig into your past, and of course the spiritual path is not all roses, it takes work, and it can be laborious indeed... In order to follow the spiritual path, you need to let go of the dark things, some HIGH FREQUENCY stones are amazing at pulling those out of us, they will make us face our fears, and hold a mirror in front of our face and tell us bluntly, what we are doing wrong. This is a good thing, if you really want to walk the spiritual path.

No stones are negative. If one does not want to work on his or her path, and/or the work that must be focused on seems to be negative, that is their own perspective of it. There are numerous stones that will bring up the darkness inside of ourselves and force us to work on it and let go - that is a loving gift, not something to consider negative. We must release those things anyways.

As far as negative energies go, all stones must be cleansed regularly, and it is wise not to let strangers handle your crystals because they do suck in energies from all around.

Therefore you can only have a negative experience with a stone if you are unaware of its properties and/or are not ready for the extent of the power it has to offer you. There is no such thing as a negative stone itself.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:05 AM
CJ82Sky

excellent post! thank you so much for sharing. i spoke with my teacher today when i bought the stone and i am very looking forward to (finally) being in a place where i can work with it (within myself, and my growth).

i love the way you explained it. tyvm!
Old 06-03-2011, 07:25 PM
numerouno

-agrees with rockgirl-
Old 06-03-2011, 08:34 PM
claymation

Thumbs up

Okay that's cool. I've always associated African diamonds with negative energy in the belief that there is so much violence and misery surrounding its procurement. I now understand the cleansing of such stones are absolutely imperative when encountering any stone because of previous history. I shall always cleanse throughly before use.