Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-03-2011, 11:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Yes, I agree. I can see how all these suggestions are possible. So if negative energy can attach to stones isn't it possible that it can attach to other objects as well, or is it more determined by the physical properties of the object that determines it's the ability to absorb energy?

If the intension is negative then yes it would amplify negativity

The crystal properties help bring out your dark side helping you to let go , release worn out patterns and move on in life x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:04 AM
Master
This book is a must http://www.amazon.co.uk/Crystals-Hea.../dp/0954756908 x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:49 AM
Sangress

Quote:
So if negative energy can attach to stones isn't it possible that it can attach to other objects as well, or is it more determined by the physical properties of the object that determines it's ability to absorb energy?

Ever slept in a bed, or held an object and thought "this feels wrong"?

Negative energy can be connected to anything if a person shoves enough of their unhappiness/ill intent into it.

I remember holding a lost stuffed toy that I'd found in the gutter once and it felt "wrong."

The amount of any kind of energy within an object depends on how a person reacts to it.

Take a photo of a loved one for example, it'll have more positive energy in it than a gun because a person is focusing some kind of emotion toward it with their energy.

If something is or has been intended and used for ill purposes, you can guarantee a person will be able to feel it.

Another good example would be sacred places, like shrines...etc. If no one came to the shrines, then it wouldn't feel the same would it? It's all about energy, people.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:23 AM
Moonkestrel

Crystals themselves aren't evil but, as already said, as they amplify energies then they could amplify unwanted or uncessary energies. Upon initially 'meeting' with three crystals in particular (years ago) Morganite, Larimar and Amazonite, I had severe unpleasant reactions to them all individually. My energies went into turmoil, I felt physically sick and dizzy and felt incredibly emotionally imbalanced. Now I almost perceived this as negative but later realised that this was indicative of the need for some major shifting and releasing. I worked with them on this slowly and bit by bit. Years later I know love these three stones, am blessed to count Larimar as what I call one of my soulstones and love Morganite and Amazonite (chinese amazonite in particular!).

So I agree, there aren't negative stones or crystals but they could be perceived as that way because they either challange your current way of thinking or force you to confront things that you'd rather not look at.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:31 AM
SunMist

Oooo, Larimar, I love that one. Interesting experiences Moonkestrel. I've reflected some on my moldavite experience since this thread started and I think in its own way the stone may have been bringing to surface a problem that was already there and knowledge of it was ultimately valuable though upsetting. So I can't really say it was "negative".....guess things aren't so simple.

Question for you all that fits in with this. If someone you know who has a negative intention toward you - like a wish to manipulate you to do something you don't want to do - and gives you a crystal as a gift, is it possible to cleanse it so it is clear enough of their energies/intentions that it's okay?
Old 02-03-2011, 11:45 AM
Master
Yes it is possible to cleanse it , with love and light x

It happened to me . After our crystal course finished it was a yearly tradition to give one of your crystals away . It was basically pot luck lol more like a lucky dip .

However I came away with an amethyst egg from a lady who was very bitter about me .. All ego issues not mine, hm may be a bit of mirroring lol .

Anyway I was aware of her feelings and negativity within the crystal . Basically I cleansed it with crab apple and woosh it's brand new and full of light x

Old 02-03-2011, 11:45 AM
Moonkestrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunMist
Question for you all that fits in with this. If someone you know who has a negative intention toward you - like a wish to manipulate you to do something you don't want to do - and gives you a crystal as a gift, is it possible to cleanse it so it is clear enough of their energies/intentions that it's okay?

Yes I think so - cleansing followed by a dedication to only use the crystal for the highest good would do the trick.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:27 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Ever slept in a bed, or held an object and thought "this feels wrong"?

Negative energy can be connected to anything if a person shoves enough of their unhappiness/ill intent into it.

I remember holding a lost stuffed toy that I'd found in the gutter once and it felt "wrong."

The amount of any kind of energy within an object depends on how a person reacts to it.

Take a photo of a loved one for example, it'll have more positive energy in it than a gun because a person is focusing some kind of emotion toward it with their energy.

If something is or has been intended and used for ill purposes, you can guarantee a person will be able to feel it.

Another good example would be sacred places, like shrines...etc. If no one came to the shrines, then it wouldn't feel the same would it? It's all about energy, people.

I tend to agree with you Sangress, I think negative energy can attach itself to pretty much anything...
Old 03-03-2011, 12:31 AM
SunMist

That sounds great, thanks for the advice!
Old 03-03-2011, 03:58 AM
CJ82Sky

ive experienced this not just with crystals but with a scarf. it used to belong to an old roommate who hadn't been here in YEARS and left when she did (and not on good terms). well for some reason several months ago she remembered something from her past and directed her anger towards me. i put the scarf on (it's become a favorite of mine for color reasons) and literally felt like someone put a one ton chain around my neck and almost vomited. after work i went to my friends mom's store (she's also my reiki master now) and she cleansed it for me. she wouldn't even touch it - and what a huge difference!