Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

View Poll Results: UFO Album
http://imgur.com/a/hphPg 3 75.00%
http://imgur.com/a/hphPg 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27-07-2017, 12:48 PM
Experiencer
Decided to post this one again even with more zoom. pretty positive it is not a plane. Notice how oval it is with no hint of any other shape. Also notice the dark line/shadow from the sun on the bottom, traveling all the way through its outline, suggesting there are no wings on this thing. I named this one a pill, for obvious reasons. I am starting to think the exhaust it was living behind could quite frankly be just a disguise in order to pass for a plane to any non inquisitive observer. From the ground it only looked like a really bright object with no determinable shape.

Old 29-07-2017, 12:50 PM
Experiencer
Did my last summon on a grassy field, in the shadow os a small tree. Realized it is not a good thing and that I should stick to places away from trees or shrubs. So many insects and little bugs flying around that almost every picture has a small black smudge or shapeless dots on it. Most of the pictures I took are in a way ruined or pointless to try and find something legitimate on them.. except for a series of about 10 pictures, which are actually really interesting. After I did my summoning, I started taking pictures randomly in the sky like I did before. Out of 469 pictures took, only a few of them follow a plane, flying almost directly through the spot in the sky where I did my summon, and on those pictures little white orbs seem to be holding a position similar to a constellation. I am not to sure about these orb, since they do not appear to be moving in pictures, so they could be hot pixels, but when I move my camera to follow the plane again they are not there, so not sure on this. To make things more complicated I have found what appears to be a hot pixel which seems to be present on all the pictures, and it looks somewhat similar to these orbs, only that it is much brighter and clearer, so I am kinda puzzled on this matter. This one is present on other set as well, but the ones I think might be real objects can be found only on 5 pictures or so. If they are real crafts, that makes me consider the fact, that they might be actually always answering my summons, just that they are not visible to me with my eyes because so high above. Funny thing is I never considered just taking pictures of the sky where I summoned them, even if I can't see a thing. I will post picture later. Still need to see if there is any movement in orbs. I hope it can be observed since this would mean they are actually objects in the sky.

edit: Ok I am even more confused now.. The orbs I suspected of being objects do actually move in the sky. In series of ) pictures I took, the all move very slowly in a very tight formation, but what is very very puzzling they seem to all follow this formation exactly. Like drones. It is very noticeable because on the third picture all the objects seem to move a bit out of line, like they were all moving in synchronization, like drones. I have no idea if this is just some sort of strange anomaly that happened on my camera, or some very strange reflections of the plane.. all in all i have no idea what to make up out of this. My dslr was on tripod as well, so I don't think that the movement of orbs is because of hand shake.. I am afraid my knowledge is lacking to explain this. I will definitely try this again next time.
Here is the pic with the objects and hot pixel as well! It is a composite of 9 pictures total so that movement can be observed.

I had to bring the lights and whites up a lot so that the objects can be observed easily, so the picture itself is ugly. You can see the plane moving in what is all in all the time of about two second, more or less. For some reason though the picture that I get out of adobe lightroom is not the same as what I see while in program. Unfortunately hot pixel is almost nowhere to be seen. I will provide zooms.

this is zoomed on the plane and what I believe is hot pixel. You can see it stays on the same place and is brighter. It is observed on other photos as well

This one is just a picture of the orbs, so you can see clearly

It seems to me that they almost seem like duplicates, but If I look closely they seem to be slight changes between how they move. Also they don't match completely by brightness or size. This is a picture of just two objects but stacked 9 times. Wrote it so there will be no confusion

Ok I know the pictures are ugly. I mean really ugly, but I prefer them showing clearly what I captured vs being pretty. Here is one with zoomed parts on the picture itself, similar to what I did before. You cna now se that the orbs are actually different when they move. All said and done, I have no idea how to explain this. Anyone?

edit I forgot to add that while I was stacking I noticed that while the plane is moving from right to left, the objects seem to be moving from left to right. I also want to add, that in all my previous photos the objects I captured where all moving quite fast, so that they flew through all the sky almost in the time of one second, where these appear to be moving a lot slower.. which would makes perfect sense if they are indeed ufos and they answered my summons. I will just leave it now at this. Hopefully if I can duplicate this next time, it would mean it might be the real thing?

Last edited by Azmond : 29-07-2017 at 01:53 PM.
Old 29-07-2017, 06:54 PM
Experiencer
All in all in this picture there appears to be 11 objects in the sky. I had my lens at 55 (using nikkor 18-55 lens) so I could focus on the plane. Maybe if I had taken some pictures at 18 (winde angle) even more of such objects would show up. All in all I think this is a very interesting photo.
Old 08-08-2017, 06:42 PM
Knower

Amazing photos Azmond! Thanks a million for posting them!
Old 14-08-2017, 10:20 AM
Experiencer
Hi Klaatu24! Thanks for your enthusiasm haha. =)

So, I managed to get the same thing on my photos, as the last time. This time I only managed to find one like this, so far, but I have some other stuff on as well, I just need to prepare photos.

This is shot on a different location, right outside where I live, and surprisingly, I managed to get on it something really similar to what I got on the last photos. Only one object, bu tI got it on probably like 30 photos, with some holes in between due to my sd card not being fast enough to continuously process photos, but this one object can be seen traveling across the sky from up to the bottom. Like in the last picture it is hard to see in original photo without some edits, and added zooms. I think this is interesting since I managed to got the same object to appear again. Last time I count 11 of them. I still need to check if by any chance it could have been a satellite or anything, which I doubt it would have been visible during daylight, but still..

original (I put the object into squares so you can try and see it. When it is high up it is a bit easier to notice, because the sky was blue, but lower it gets, the mote white sky is, and since the object is white it gets increasingly hard to notice.

With added zoomes:

All in all this picture strikingly similar to last one. I am pretty sure now it was indeed something in the sky, and not some malfunction with my camera in the last photo, where 11 such objects can be seen. This time I decided to just shoot up the sky where I do my summoning, and this was the result. I got 26 pictures of this object.

I am looking this post on 24 inch monitor, and in the first picture I can see the object in the first and second square but the third is almost none visible for my eyes. I just want to add this, so someone doesn't get a feeling there is actually nothing there and I am just making stuff up. The zoomed part beside is just simply edited picture in Mc paint. Copied small area around it and resized it and it gets visible. Like with previous photos, this one photo is made out of 26 photos stacked together in photoshop, so I can observe movement. Just one photo of one white dot, means nothing.

Edit: Oh yea, an important thing here. Could it be a plane? I just assumed it is not, because honestly, I have never seen one flying so high above so that it only appears as a white dot. On all of the pictures, even if the plane originally seemed to be nothing but a white smudge, when zoomed in I could see wings. Besides, seeing how this object is similar to the one in previous pictures, I highly doubt 11 planes would have ever flown like that together. Well they could, if it was some sort of a military drill or some event, but then again, the timing on my behalf would really be just perfect haha xD And our military only has like 5 planes so.. .yep =)
Old 14-08-2017, 10:43 AM
Experiencer
This next photo is kinda amazing, and then again maybe not.. Depends on what it really is. It either is a really good capture of an ufo, or the best impersonation of an ufo from a bumblebee, I have ever witnessed.

Four photos stacked together, which I took right at the start. The thing is, I remember a big bumblebee flying right over my camera's field of view just when I started taking photos, and I said to myself, I should take note of the time of this, so I can rule it out, but I forgot to do it. The problem is, that on some of the next photos I have stuff on it, that is clearly seen to be some sort of a bug, so I have no no way of telling which one is that bumblebee I saw.

The problem with this photo is, that looking from right to left, the thing first looks like a real metal object in the sky, but then it starts changing shape into what more appears to be some sort of a big bug with wings. SO my guess is, it was the bumblebee, and on the first photo on right it was just pure luck that his wings when moving seem to create such a uniform shape as if it is some sort of triangular metal object. Good one mr. bumblebee!

Old 18-08-2017, 07:04 AM
Master
Hello Azmond and thank you for sharing the pics you took.

I took a good look at the last photo you took where you said you got confused between a bumblebee and an object. After a careful look at the enlarged images, I came to the following conclusion.

Going from right to left. The first image shows something that is vertical. Now growing up with an interest in bumblebees has me wondering since those bees just aren't that good at flying. Aerodynamically speaking, bumblebees aren't supposed to be able to fly. I've never witnessed a bumblebee flying in a straight line let alone in a vertical position.

The next one looks like the bee is flying upside down.

As for the last two images, that looks more like a bumblebee and they can fly at such an incline.

My conclusions. The first two images (on the right) is not a bumblebee. The last two images (on the left) is a bumblebee.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 19-08-2017, 11:17 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Hello Azmond and thank you for sharing the pics you took.

I took a good look at the last photo you took where you said you got confused between a bumblebee and an object. After a careful look at the enlarged images, I came to the following conclusion.

Going from right to left. The first image shows something that is vertical. Now growing up with an interest in bumblebees has me wondering since those bees just aren't that good at flying. Aerodynamically speaking, bumblebees aren't supposed to be able to fly. I've never witnessed a bumblebee flying in a straight line let alone in a vertical position.

The next one looks like the bee is flying upside down.

As for the last two images, that looks more like a bumblebee and they can fly at such an incline.

My conclusions. The first two images (on the right) is not a bumblebee. The last two images (on the left) is a bumblebee.

Hello Chrysalis! Thank you for your input! I must agree, that looking at the supposed bumblebee, it does look like it was doing some air acrobatics, and it really looks strange. I haven't considered the possibility of not all of them actually being pictures of the same thing, which could be possible I guess. Probably the best part of such photography is never not knowing what you will find haha.
Old 20-08-2017, 02:53 AM
Experiencer
Found this one from old photo set I took in July. I guess I left it for later and then I forgot about it. Three photos stacked together, all took in less then A second. Edited image and added zoom for object. It appears to be oval, or saucer shaped, with a greenish hue, reflection on top. It is moving extremely fast, unlikely to be a bird. More or less stays the same shape.

I have been doing most of the pictures with a high megapixel dsrl, and a medium priced stock lens, that has a decent sharpens to it. Sadly though, most of the objects I capture are so far, above in the sky and moving so fast, that they still appear nothing but pixels when I zoom on them. I take pictures at 1/1000 os the second most of the time, to counter for anything moving fast, but I can't counter the objects being so far away. The purpose of summoning them was so I could actually see one with my eyes, and then use zoom lens on it, to get a better close up picture, but so far no luck. There is always a lot of complaining on the internet about how in modern age, with hd cameras and modern dslr's we still get ****** pictures of ufos, well this is the reason behind it. Until I can get one to actually show itself to me, I can't use zoom lens. Well I could use it, and try to shoot random at the sky, but that would narrow my field of view so much, that without knowing what I am shooting at, most likely I would capture nothing. Here is the pic.

Sometimes though, when I look at the objects I capture I fell like they should never the less appear sharper then they do. I get a feeling as if perhaps some of them can cloak or change shape in order to stay hard to detect.
Old 20-08-2017, 03:01 AM
Experiencer
I'm adding a link for imgur album, which contains all the pictures so far. Will provide it every so often. Would be neat if I could pin it or something but for now this will work UFO album

edit: I added the link to the album as a Poll option. It gets the job done even though it is not meant to be used like that.