Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-01-2020, 03:46 AM
Pathfinder

It is different this time

Hello,

My husband died yesterday, today is the funeral. And something unusual is happening with me.

I use to feel when death is coming for someone... I see blue sparks, I sense specific smells, I feel the presence of the spirits. And in some cases I fall in trance, and go with the person to some place...like library.

And this time, when it happened in my family, after I lost a very precious person, I act as if under sedation. True, I saw one tiny spark yesterday, then I saw him opening a door and then he smiled and walked forward. I didn't even try to go with him. I don't suffer...and I don't feel those sharp emotions characteristic for such cases.

What is happening with me. The energy of this separation feels very heavy in most of the cases, and now I don't feel it... Why am I so unable to experience this loss in a proper way? I am simply sure that my husband will cope with this great transition, but it is ...how to put it...unjust in a way.

Now, I am sure such things happen with other people here. And it is interesting to know...do you find it to be a normal reaction to the death of a loved one? Because I love him! I can tell that my husband's state is smooth, he feels freshness, and the space in front, he is interested in what is happening with him, but what's the reason for my inadequate reactions, I wonder...
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 14-01-2020, 04:32 AM
Master

Very sorry for your loss.

Maybe because you're so sensitive, and because of the love and connection you have with your husband, maybe he helps you feel what we should feel in such moments of temporary separation. He knows now.

I believe this is a good omen, and an important message for you, and through you for us.

Maybe in other cases, when your connection was a little less strong, your expectations made you feel what you believed that one should experience in such moments.

When my mother passed on, I remember her being welcomed by a group of relatives and acquaintances excited to see her again, anxious to learn news from over here. My mother, very animated, was giving a speech as I've never seen her talking before. It was comforting for me to see her well.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 14-01-2020, 12:40 PM
hazada guess

I'm sorry for your loss Aglaya.This experience is new to me.I Don't know how to explain it,the only thing that I can think of is that he (unlike others you know) knows what to expect and is not afraid and has transitioned smoothly,he smiled back at you so all was ok.Once again,sorry for your loss.
Old 14-01-2020, 01:09 PM
Pathfinder

inavalan, hazada guess, thanks for your replies here, and for your sympathy.

Yes, he knew he was to pass on, but wasn't frightened of it at all. He several times had these NDEs, and he knew for sure that physical death cannot be the end. It is good that it so happened that we could talk about it. I...just have the feeling he continues to share with me.
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 14-01-2020, 01:14 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aglaya
inavalan, hazada guess, thanks for your replies here, and for your sympathy.

Yes, he knew he was to pass on, but wasn't frightened of it at all. He several times had these NDEs, and he knew for sure that physical death cannot be the end. It is good that it so happened that we could talk about it. I...just have the feeling he continues to share with me.

it seems to me that he will always be with you in spirit.Take care.
Old 14-01-2020, 11:42 PM
Administrator
Im sorry for your Loss.I am a medium and know when someone is going to pass, but when my Husband passed it was so quick and unexpected.
That i felt numb which is similar to what you are feeling right now.
You are in grief and you can walk around in a trance.
When it sinks in you will grieve.
As you are aware of spirit you will know that your husband is fine. again i am sorry for you Loss.

Namaste
Old 15-01-2020, 05:52 AM
Experiencer
Please accept my condolences.

I can't say for sure, but I think you are in the first stage of grieving which is shock. The shock isn't like I can't believe this has happened, but more like your brain isn't realizing that something significant has happened. Eventually the sadness will set in, it just might take awhile because it's some one so close to you.