Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 30-06-2015, 04:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Seeing people whilst meditating

Hi everyone,

This is my first post. I have recently started doing longer meditation session. I usually do 5-10 minutes after yoga but have started listening to some chakra opening/mediation videos on YouTube before bed to really try and do a longer more deep session. The last couple of days I had flashes of people. I don't know who they are or anything and the flashes lasted literally seconds. I've written down in detail as much as I could. (race, rough age, the situation) so if they are significant in any way I have a log. When I did see them both it was like I was standing or sitting very close to them. The first man was in a bit of a panic screaming like he was scared (not sure if he saw me) and the little boy just stopped playing with his toys and looked at me. I didn't feel scared or worried, I didn't really have time to feel anything. They kind of came into focus and disappeared before I even had time to think. I'm just wondering if anyone else had experienced something similar.

A bit of background I am quite intuitive, always have been. Having gut feelings about people, places, dreams giving me signs, some coming true. Seeing and sensing spirits etc. I feel like recently I'm on verge of something but not really sure what I'm supposed to do which is why I thought I'd start with longer mediation sessions.

Thanks if anyone has any info.
Old 30-06-2015, 04:55 PM
Master

Maybe those people are just curious about your meditation.
With meditation one develops awareness.
With developed awareness you can be aware of the dimension of the afterlife too.
Old 01-07-2015, 05:49 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie123
The last couple of days I had flashes of people. I don't know who they are or anything and the flashes lasted literally seconds. I've written down in detail as much as I could. (race, rough age, the situation) so if they are significant in any way I have a log. When I did see them both it was like I was standing or sitting very close to them.

You could be sensing people's chi (aura) energy and your mind is constructing their images from the information contained in the chi.

Yin-Tang Meditation which activates the 3rd eye chakra and uses Metaphysical Third Eye (below)

Metaphysical Third Eye which is about how to read chi energy. There is a sample training which involves identifying an avocado in one of two identical shoeboxes and finding a ripe avocado among the unripe ones.

Old 01-07-2015, 09:00 AM
Knower

You have a natural scrying ability. If you focus hard on the images you will find that your totally immersed in the image you are projecting.

If you feel like it you can focus the image and decide what you want to see. Targeting with blind targets is a good way to practice and evaluate how accurate your perception is. There is a list of targets here.

http://www.remote-viewing.com/arvcou...cticepage.html

This is the target pool I use for CRV training
http://www.crviewer.com/targets/targetindex.php

THey're used for remote viewing but it's good practice for any kind of psychic development. Go to meditation and then draw what you see. After you draw take a look at the feedback photo ( click the number) and see how close you came.
Old 01-07-2015, 03:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you to all the answers so far. I will definitely looking iinto the scrying.
Old 01-07-2015, 05:04 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanatulum
You have a natural scrying ability. If you focus hard on the images you will find that your totally immersed in the image you are projecting.

If you feel like it you can focus the image and decide what you want to see. Targeting with blind targets is a good way to practice and evaluate how accurate your perception is. There is a list of targets here.

but can you detect poison? that's the test of the scorpion king.

can you use remote viewing in the military? would you be able to replace soldiers with seers?

can you be the most accurate flyer? it seems in waco we have no way to be the best way of our two way lives.
Old 01-07-2015, 05:14 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
THey're used for remote viewing but it's good practice for any kind of psychic development. Go to meditation and then draw what you see. After you draw take a look at the feedback photo ( click the number) and see how close you came.

is this a memory exercise? do you draw what you remember? what if you remember an ant? is there verification that there is an ant?
Old 01-07-2015, 08:09 PM
Knower

The information online about scrying is rather pittiful acutally. I would look under Controlled Remote viewing, and phasing ( Robert Monroe) CRV Buchanan, MacMonagle, Farsight institute, and Edward Riordan are good places to take a look.
Old 02-07-2015, 09:17 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
The information online about scrying is rather pittiful acutally. I would look under Controlled Remote viewing...

yes, it is also hard to understand. scrying seems cryptic actually. The Yin-Tang meditation can be used for interior remote viewing: that is, you can image your internal organs, like your heart liver and lungs. Can you do that with remote viewing?

So, let's say you have an arrhythmia, you can train yourself in meditation (with chi-based 3rd eye) to see the heart beating in arrhythmia. Then you could know if you need to see the doctor sooner (better to always let a professional make the actual medical diagnosis).
Old 08-07-2015, 05:41 PM
Guide
It means your third eye is active. The reason they disappeared is because you tried to observe them with your two eyes. Your two eyes are not able to perceive the images. The images need to be observed with the third eye as you were doing before activating the two eyes into focus. It takes practice, but you want to learn to observe these images with the third eye. You can practice by working on your peripheral vision.

Many times there is a deep meaning to the images we see.

Have you ever thought you saw something out of the corner of your eye? Then turned to look and it was gone?
It was always there, you just changed your perception. ��
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in