Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 06-01-2021, 07:18 PM
Master

Did a ghost tie one of my shoes ?

This morning I found one of my shoes tied when I went to put them on . I can take them off with them tied , but as they normany become untied while wearing , I just poke the laces in the shoes , not tieing them . I am about 99% sure I did not tie my shoes the last time I had them on . Yea its is a bit silly . i get silly stuff like this from time to time . I few years ago I found my cell phone in a place I would have never put it . I have a post on this from a few years ago . I find stuff in places I would never put it , ect.
Old 07-01-2021, 03:51 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
This morning I found one of my shoes tied when I went to put them on . I can take them off with them tied , but as they normany become untied while wearing , I just poke the laces in the shoes , not tieing them . I am about 99% sure I did not tie my shoes the last time I had them on . Yea its is a bit silly . i get silly stuff like this from time to time . I few years ago I found my cell phone in a place I would have never put it . I have a post on this from a few years ago . I find stuff in places I would never put it , ect.
NO, that would not be a ghost. Angels tie your shoes, ghosts untie them and sometimes they tie them together as you are walking. Mostly it is the poltergeists. Oh yeah, if you leave your foot in them they may shove them in your mouth. Nasty creatures those ghosts. The exception being Casper, he might tie them for you.

If you find the toes stretched out and bells sewn on, that would most likely be elves. Not sure what gnomes would do. Maybe turn them into wood??
Old 07-01-2021, 04:08 PM
Master

I do some meditation but it's not directed at ghosts . I have scene and been helped by my guardian angel , but didn't know who she was at the time . I don't know why an angel would tie one of my shoes .
Old 07-01-2021, 04:16 PM
ketzer

Quote:
I do some meditation but it's not directed at ghosts . I have scene and been helped by my guardian angel , but didn't know who she was at the time . I don't know why an angel would tie one of my shoes .

?? Maybe so you don't trip on the laces?? Anyway, angels can fly and don't really need shoes, so maybe the intentions were good but it was a rookie angle.
Old 08-01-2021, 02:51 PM
Master

Again , I have not tied these shoes for some time . Whale wearing them they become untied easly so I just poke the lace in to the shoe . Was this a gf from 25+ years ago , a n angel some random ghost just messing with me ? Who knows ? Is this proof of a ghost ? probly not , just some thing I find interesting .
Old 08-01-2021, 02:58 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Again , I have not tied these shoes for some time . Whale wearing them they become untied easly so I just poke the lace in to the shoe . Was this a gf from 25+ years ago , a n angel some random ghost just messing with me ? Who knows ? Is this proof of a ghost ? probly not , just some thing I find interesting .

Well, you know what they say about proof, it's in the pudding.
I am wondering now if it was Mark Twain that originally said that. I always felt a sort of connection to ol' Pudd'nhead Wilson.

Old 08-01-2021, 03:10 PM
Elfin

Quote:
...Hi .... Do you know what?... I think there are many things that happen to you which would suggest to me, that your girlfriend is DEFINITELY making her presence felt.... We only spoke yesterday about the cigarette smoke you smell. I have a relative in spirit, that is a prankster, and plays all kinds of tricks on me , and moves things about ... And only YOU would know whether your girlfriend would have a mischievous sense of humour... And if she did/ does .. then that's good !... You know she is happy and content, and she wants you to know she's happy and content...... And she wants you to be happy and content !!!!! ....That's a lot of "happy and contents"
Old 08-01-2021, 04:26 PM
Master

I have been trying to get out in the astral for some time . when I do I might see who was messing with my shoes.
Old 08-01-2021, 04:54 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
...Hi .... Do you know what?... I think there are many things that happen to you which would suggest to me, that your girlfriend is DEFINITELY making her presence felt.... We only spoke yesterday about the cigarette smoke you smell. I have a relative in spirit, that is a prankster, and plays all kinds of tricks on me , and moves things about ... And only YOU would know whether your girlfriend would have a mischievous sense of humour... And if she did/ does .. then that's good !... You know she is happy and content, and she wants you to know she's happy and content...... And she wants you to be happy and content !!!!! ....That's a lot of "happy and contents"
Is that so. Well perhaps if I kick the bucket I will come to your house, grab things off your selves, and bounce them off the back of your head. And then you can just smile and say, "Oh, that ketzer, he is such a pain! I wish he were really here so I could smash all his teeth in." And I will be laughing away and you won't be able to hear it... which will be a real shame.
Old 09-01-2021, 04:01 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Is that so. Well perhaps if I kick the bucket I will come to your house, grab things off your selves, and bounce them off the back of your head. And then you can just smile and say, "Oh, that ketzer, he is such a pain! I wish he were really here so I could smash all his teeth in." And I will be laughing away and you won't be able to hear it... which will be a real shame.
.... Believe and trust, I would ALWAYS know who was who....as I do now... And if it was you, I would still whack you with the fly swat.... And anyway... Why in heavens name would you haunt me ?..... Only one reason I can think of !!!!