Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 24-04-2018, 08:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Question for Trinitydown: Pick a card, any card!

Temperace

It feels the body needs to release some blocks, to feel easy to feel more comfort, especially down the lower chakras, the sacral and root in particular to be rested, in peace and harmonious with the feminine side/ fertility.

Hope this helps ,

Q. Message of positive encouragement at this time.
Old 25-04-2018, 01:09 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Temperace

It feels the body needs to release some blocks, to feel easy to feel more comfort, especially down the lower chakras, the sacral and root in particular to be rested, in peace and harmonious with the feminine side/ fertility.

Hope this helps ,

Q. Message of positive encouragement at this time.

The Wheel x

What goes up must come down, and vice versa. This may not seem like an encouraging message, but it is because it's letting you know that everyone is subject to this rule. Those who may be flying high today on your dime will soon come crashing down, and so forth. It's probably best to stay in the middle, that way you're always one step ahead and can prepare for the ups and downs, unlike those who fool themselves into believing that they will always stay up and are impervious to their own karma. Make sure to wave "hello" to them as they come crashing downwards while you're on your way up (because the base card is Tower so it's about to happen very fast and very soon). This will provide you with a memory of humility so you don't make the same mistake as them in the future.

Question for Torgo: if this mystery person (I don't know who they are) could tell me something right now, what would it be?
Old 22-05-2018, 08:19 AM
Experiencer

Changing my q...

Question for Torgo: did I mess up and do something wrong, or was X just not interested in following through with plans?
Old 22-05-2018, 12:23 PM
Guide

Hi Torgo :) The challenge in this thread is to read and answer in one sentence.

I read your question and pulled XIX The Sun.

Be joyful you did nothing wrong and X’s complicated situation will soon become clear.

Q. What talent do I have that needs to be expressed now?
Old 22-05-2018, 05:55 PM
Master

Anne
Truth/Judgement
The talent of seeing the truth objectively and non judgementally, the ability to express life changing insights about others in harmonious ways: this seems to be your talent that needs expression. You can be a spiritual counsellor, a writer, legal advisor or a public speaker.

Moon question: How best can I deal with stress right now?
Old 23-05-2018, 04:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer

Moon question: How best can I deal with stress right now?

7 swords:

Stay honest, make sure you can stand by your actions - this is not the time to take shortcuts or hope to get away with sth.

Question for Realm: Ask for help, admit failure or keep going?

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 23-05-2018, 08:03 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
7 swords:

Stay honest, make sure you can stand by your actions - this is not the time to take shortcuts or hope to get away with sth.

Question for Realm: Ask for help, admit failure or keep going?

Justice

A little bit of everything.

Torgo: advice?
Old 07-06-2018, 01:11 PM
Master

Torgo
2 pentacles/movements, choices, decisions (psychic tarot)
Get unstuck, get moving, stay focussed and flexible, take decisions even when things seem unconnected and uncertain.
Moon
Can this friendship be revived or be dropped without resolution forever?
Old 08-06-2018, 09:47 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Torgo
2 pentacles/movements, choices, decisions (psychic tarot)
Get unstuck, get moving, stay focussed and flexible, take decisions even when things seem unconnected and uncertain.
Moon
Can this friendship be revived or be dropped without resolution forever?

Queen of Cups x

Looks like that Queen doesn't want to be friends. Not sure if that is referring to you or the person you're asking about.

Question for Torgo: How does the month of July look for me?
Old 23-06-2018, 12:44 PM
Master

@Torgo
* RWS

Judgement reversed - looks like a good month to be cautious and avoid being reckless!

Q for tealily: Message of hope please