Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 23-12-2018, 07:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Book1 Ghostcom app

In the past I have used this app on my smartphone. I'm just wondering if anyone else has tried this app to communicate with the other side? From my experience I would say the app does work but want to hear other peopes views
Old 11-01-2019, 05:50 AM
Administrator
Hello

We have forever been trying to talk to the dead....with this device and that device when all we need is our own ears....honestly.

I grew up with the cassette tape and those for EVP and the noise in the background could make you believe you were hearing things when all it was well was white noise.

I was a part of a study group once (I am a Medium) but I had not yet at this time stepped into believing or accepting that part of me being real. There was 20 of us and we all had the same tape to listen too and put down what we hear, and NOT one of us got the same message.

Learn to listen with both sets of ears you came in with, the physical ears, and the 6th sense ears that of intuition.

Note that those in spirit are not too play things....you never know what you might bring in though a door you can not later close.

Lynn
Old 14-01-2019, 11:14 PM
Knower
there's one i saw its pairs spirit box and from some of the reviews people are getting spirit activity with direct clear conversations or sentences on the app. it does seem as if it works.i wonder though is it actually safe to use? it's like where mediums dont recommend ouija board, i think this a similar thing and so many people are dabbling as we speak. but if your intentions are good and you directly ask for good things to come through and nothing negative, almost like putting up a safe guard, then surely it's safe, i think lol but i dont know for sure if you can really trust it.