Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-11-2010, 03:51 AM
Pathfinder
A Phone Call...

One of my cats, Stranger, has been missing for a week now. We put up an ad on a pet finder site, and some flyers around the neighborhood and at the store. My mom came home from work a minute ago, and told me that someone had called saying they saw him. Here's what she told me:

She came home from work last night and checked to see if there were any new messages on the phone. There were none, so she went on to bed. The next morning, my dad went to go pick up one of his friends, so Mom stayed home. She was inside all morning, and the phone never rang. She went to put something outside for a minute and left the door open in case the phone rang. It didn't, but when she came back inside, the little red light for a new message was blinking. She checked the message, which was from a man who said that he saw Stranger walking around on the street behind us.

What good news!

Mom decided to call the guy back. So she looked through the phone, and...nothing. Nothing in the caller ID either. The phone was never heard ringing, and there is no trace of the call even happening. And yet, Mom received that message.

What do you guys make of this? I think that something's looking out for us and Stranger..
Old 12-11-2010, 03:59 AM
Master
ive had many such phone calls, that others would claim could never happen, and that couldnt be traced...they do happen, and it did happen to you...be thankful, and gracious, and pay attention, you may find a chance to do a service for someone else in need, and when that happens, do it freely, for the sake of Love, It cant be owned,and it SHOULD be shared...
Old 12-11-2010, 05:11 AM
Master
Wow it could be someone looking out for you or an angel seriously. and what Shabda said be grateful and help someone else in need. Imagine a world where if we help three people they in turn help three people and it carries on and on wouldn't the world be much more at peace and more at "one" in terms of people being more at "one" and more of a community.
Spiritlite.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:05 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volt
One of my cats, Stranger, has been missing for a week now. We put up an ad on a pet finder site, and some flyers around the neighborhood and at the store. My mom came home from work a minute ago, and told me that someone had called saying they saw him. Here's what she told me:

She came home from work last night and checked to see if there were any new messages on the phone. There were none, so she went on to bed. The next morning, my dad went to go pick up one of his friends, so Mom stayed home. She was inside all morning, and the phone never rang. She went to put something outside for a minute and left the door open in case the phone rang. It didn't, but when she came back inside, the little red light for a new message was blinking. She checked the message, which was from a man who said that he saw Stranger walking around on the street behind us.

What good news!

Mom decided to call the guy back. So she looked through the phone, and...nothing. Nothing in the caller ID either. The phone was never heard ringing, and there is no trace of the call even happening. And yet, Mom received that message.

What do you guys make of this? I think that something's looking out for us and Stranger..

Hello

This happens the phone is quite common for Spirit contacts. I would like to suggest the Cat was lead home by Spirit of the caller.

Say thanks to that blessed soul.

Lynn
Old 12-11-2010, 09:21 PM
Pathfinder
Thanks for the replies you guys, it's really interesting~~ :3

I bet Stranger will be coming home soon!!
Old 13-11-2010, 11:11 PM
iolite

If you have a cat crate, put it outside with the door open and a nice cozy blanket in it and maybe top covered to keep the rain off if rain is in the forecast. Also put out food and water. Several years ago, my cat Salem slipped out one night in the winter and was lost in our neighborhood for 2 days. I put up flyers and walked around the neighborhood calling him. One neighbor phoned to say she say him duck in a storm drain. That night, I set up one of our cat crates and covered it with plastic and the next morning, I went out to check before getting dressed to go look for him again. Out he came and I picked him up and hugged him tight and brought him inside.
Old 13-11-2010, 11:32 PM
Master
Well, this could work if your cat likes the crate... but...

Xan

Old 18-11-2010, 02:17 PM
sweetdisposition

I've had a similar experience with phone calls, but it was years ago on a mobile phone, and I was young (about 13 or 14). I received an instant text message which told me the answer to a problem I was experiencing. The message didn't have a phone number connected to it; it had literally come from nowhere, and only I knew of my problem, so it couldn't have been anyone playing tricks on me!. I only have very vague memories of this happening (although I know it certainly wasn't a dream). The message disappeared from the phone and I cannot even remember what the message said. I have a feeling that as soon as I received the message, it resolved my problem and my problem totally disappeared along with the message.

I think the message was to tell you that your cat is Ok; I would take advice from others here and maybe leave a bed or a crate out with some food for your cat. Also keep on looking for him :)