Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-11-2010, 02:58 AM
shamandreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEN
Hey SharmanDreaming
How interesting about the coins! I know zilch about numerology.... but does 9 mean anything to you.... or indeed 36? (I have to admit, my mind went straight to "30 pieces of silver" whew!... lucky there was 36, lol). Being from Oz, I have no idea what those coins add up to.... is that significant? Anyways, it was sure a message about abundance, and the universe providing!!

And yeah, I have those quirky little stranger discussion all the time, and love them. I also get to do little things at the shopping centre, etc, which help someone or make them smile.... and come home with a smile on my face, thinking "well that was MY job for the day well done... thank you Universe".

Let me know if you get an inkling of what your coins might have represented.... I am intersted

Hey Inspirit. Dont know about chills, but I tend to get into a sort of mini-anxiety if I am not taking note of my intuition. I DO get a shiver going through me if someone is telling me a story, or says something that is significant for me that I need to hear, or indeed feels like a Truth - with a capital T.... meaning not factual, but a spiritual truth. Maybe that is the same sort of thing??

JEN

Hi JEN,

The "coin thing", my affectionate term for it, happened several years ago. I'm still in the dark about it. I am studying numerology, but still a novice.
There are so many different ways to look at it though, is it a total of 36 coins, a total of the value placed on them ($3.69), or adding 3+6+9 (18), or something that I am not even aware of yet?

I've been given several explanations for it but none of them resonate with me, so I am still waiting for something that makes sense.

I absolutely love it now when people come up to me and just start talking about their lives. It was confusing at first, but now I am fascinated by it and am never suprised when someone in the grocery store walks up and starts a conversation with "You know, when I was 7 we moved from Michigan to Detroit"...
Old 08-11-2010, 03:37 AM
JEN

Hey SD
Yeah, I love my little episodes like that.... we must give some sort of energy off that says "its ok, you can trust me to listen". Funny the other day I was buying a raffle ticket from a lovely lady for the blind institution..... and she says "look, I just have to go to the toilet, would you mind looking after this stand for a minute..... you just never know WHO you can trust nowadays!".... she didnt know ME from a bar of soap!

And talking about spirit communicating through others, a buddy on another forum was talking about how the fortune cookie devas were leaving him great insights. Now I was in a total funk about spirit asking me to change the direction of my life.... and my response was BUT I AM HAPPY JUST THE WAY IT IS.... Then OK, sweetly, if you think its for my higher good, I accept. Let me tell you, major anxiety attack later!!!! So this buddy writes todays message was "We don't know who we are until we see what we can do." and of course I replied..... Sorry... that was MY message (lol).

Keep tracking
JEN
Old 08-11-2010, 04:53 AM
shamandreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEN
Hey SD
Yeah, I love my little episodes like that.... we must give some sort of energy off that says "its ok, you can trust me to listen". Funny the other day I was buying a raffle ticket from a lovely lady for the blind institution..... and she says "look, I just have to go to the toilet, would you mind looking after this stand for a minute..... you just never know WHO you can trust nowadays!".... she didnt know ME from a bar of soap!

And talking about spirit communicating through others, a buddy on another forum was talking about how the fortune cookie devas were leaving him great insights. Now I was in a total funk about spirit asking me to change the direction of my life.... and my response was BUT I AM HAPPY JUST THE WAY IT IS.... Then OK, sweetly, if you think its for my higher good, I accept. Let me tell you, major anxiety attack later!!!! So this buddy writes todays message was "We don't know who we are until we see what we can do." and of course I replied..... Sorry... that was MY message (lol).

Keep tracking
JEN

It's wonderful, isn't it?

My son and I were at Barnes and Noble the other day and an elderly gentleman came out of the blue and related his entire experience as a soldier in Vietnam to us like it happened yesterday. He shared things that shook me to the core.

I was spellbound, he took us back to those days (from his perspective) and really helped me see what it was like to be there. I would never have connected with anything like that on my own, but through this man, I experienced something that I feel changed me. I think my spirit guides wanted me to know what it was like to live through such terrible things and the spirit of this man who overcame such tragedy. It was a beautiful experience.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:27 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEN

Hey Inspirit. Dont know about chills, but I tend to get into a sort of mini-anxiety if I am not taking note of my intuition. I DO get a shiver going through me if someone is telling me a story, or says something that is significant for me that I need to hear, or indeed feels like a Truth - with a capital T.... meaning not factual, but a spiritual truth. Maybe that is the same sort of thing??

JEN

Probably. I know I said chill but that was only for lack of better language to describe it. But yes it is more like a shiver but not exactly that either because it is warm and comforting. But like you said it comes when something resonates as spiritual truth. And I have read that that is your guides communicating. I don't know if that's really true or not, but when I think about it I get the shiver, telling me that it is. So I suggest directing your spiritual questions to your guides, and when you have a warm shiver, know that you have hit on the truth.
Old 08-11-2010, 01:17 PM
frankharris

Some of you talk about 'it making you shiver', I know exactly waht you mean - all this energy, I had an aural photo done recently - amazing!

Frank
Old 08-11-2010, 01:19 PM
Gracey

nice, number 7...... :)
Old 13-11-2010, 06:33 AM
santacruz18

Does anyone believe that"cold chills" are spiritual signs?
Old 13-11-2010, 04:38 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by santacruz18
Does anyone believe that"cold chills" are spiritual signs?

There is an expression called "the rain of truth". It is called that because it is a physical sensation experienced when one hears (or utters) high truth. Often it begins at the top of the crown chakra and flows down the back of the neck and over the shoulders, which would indicate one holds some degree of personal responsibility in regardss to the that particular truth. I'm not sure if the "cold chills" you reference are exactly the same thing, but I think they too would be some sort of sign or message... if nothing more admonishment to pay attention!
Old 20-11-2010, 05:01 AM
santacruz18

So finding a random Penney would mean what exactly? There was one right in front of me on the floor of my kitchen a couple of weeks ago. It is very interesting.
Old 20-11-2010, 01:54 PM
mava

Great post, thank you!