Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-11-2011, 09:31 AM
babycakes

Color a complete stranger

Do you guys ever have that experience where you might be walking around the shops and walk past someone youve never met, but inside there is something that knows that person. There is something you know and love about that person? A complete stranger?
Well, that happened to me a few times in my life, yesterday being one of those times I will never forget.
I decided to take the train to the airport to pick my daughter up, and was unsure about tickets, as the whole train system is so different to what it used to be before i got my licence. So i walked up to the guy at the ticket booth and asked him where to buy tickets. The connection wasnt there straight away. It happened after i went to purchase the tickets and returned to him so he stamps them. He explained something about the tickets and as i began to focus on his face the familiarity of his eyes came to me. i knew him on a deep soul level. i just wanted to look at him. Something about how he talked and strangely enough how he blinked. it was familiar. i longed to hang around him. but i was in such a rush i said thankyou and hurried away.
is that like a soul mate? who knows.
bright blessings.
Old 14-11-2011, 01:00 PM
wetherspoonred

Have you had this with anyone else - like someone you think is your twinsoul?
Because from the occult point of view it could be many things.Could be a chemical attraction at a subtle, invisible level, which would have a compatible vibrational effect on your aura [might be something coming from him, or from either your soul or his - or possibly nothing to do with the soul at all]. Could be a past-life re-connection with someone you were heavily involved with [loved]. And there are many types of soulmate, apparently. Anyway, other signs or synchronicities will present themselves if it's important.
Old 14-11-2011, 06:14 PM
Master
could be sumone u know in a past life xxx

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 15-11-2011, 12:04 AM
babycakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetherspoonred
Have you had this with anyone else - like someone you think is your twinsoul?
Because from the occult point of view it could be many things.Could be a chemical attraction at a subtle, invisible level, which would have a compatible vibrational effect on your aura [might be something coming from him, or from either your soul or his - or possibly nothing to do with the soul at all]. Could be a past-life re-connection with someone you were heavily involved with [loved]. And there are many types of soulmate, apparently. Anyway, other signs or synchronicities will present themselves if it's important.

thankyou weatherspoonred,
i know. thats why im posting it. I have had this a couple of other times. first time ever and it is stillin my head, very vividly, decades later.
i was walking towards a seat at a train station, (again a train station), i thnk i was going to my grandmas after school. anyway, from the corner of my eye i see someone. he stood out from the crowd and i dont know why. he was walking the opposite way. he stuck his head up and stared at me...just as i did to him. we were around the same age. it was as if we knew each other. from school, or around the neighbourhood. but actually there is absolutely no reollection in this lifetime of him. i almost felt like i should go up to him and kiss him. how strange, i was only a young teen and never had intense feelings such as those.
another time was a lady, who i also felt this connection with. i actually felt as if i should kiss her. very strange, a complete straner! she looked at me also and smiled, although we did not know each other. another time was phenomenal.
when my mum was here in the physical, she told me a similar story of when she was shopping and this lady was waking past her in the aisle. she felt as if she should say hi and ackowledge the lady, but didnt know why.
very interesting.
Old 15-11-2011, 12:05 AM
babycakes

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
could be sumone u know in a past life xxx

I agree mystical.