Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-05-2021, 11:45 AM
Master

Traveled to another country

I really wanted for quite a while to travel to another country to see someone that I used to know. Not physically, but through an out of body experience.

Many failed atempts, last night I did it. At first, it was all dark, then I focused really hard on that particular person, then I saw a light coming towards me, in a moment I was in the house of that person.

As I was floating round, I found a room, that room seemed to be her room, but this room was small. On the walls there were many many pictures with people that I don't know, images of happiness.

I looked around more ( I wanna say that this was like reality, I could see every single thing as if I am seeing it with my physical eyes ), suddenly I noticed that person, it looked kinda different ( some 5 years from our last conversation ). I knew that it was she but her body looked different.

As I was floating over her head, seeing everything from a 3D perspective, I kinda had this thought: Is it not bad to enter people's houses like that? I kinda felt sad for doing this but it was just an innocent thing, to see how she's doing. She went outside. For some moments, it was all black then my vision came again, now I was seeing her entering her workplace, I don't know, she was now in the parking area. There I saw a boy with some juice, she bought a bottle of juice, I felt that she did it because of feeling mercy for that boy.

This is when all stopped.

I had two more out of body experiences and some vivid dreams, all about this person, following the first one. I could not understand how she looks so different. I relived a certain moment from past, but now way different and I acted exactly the same, as if this was another me doing it again, like a parallel reality. I saw the sadness in her eyes that things went downhill.

I also had a crazy out of body experience, I knew that this is going to happen, I saw a movie some time ago, a horror movie and somehow I created that scary person in my OBE and it was trying to eat me. I was not afraid at all, kinda surprised.

Overall, it is possible to visit people in other countries but I am still not sure why she looked so different even though it was the person I used to know.

Old 01-06-2021, 10:00 AM
Master

It was wonderful for you to visit another country. Perhaps the person looked different was because it was not her. It may have been someone else.

A long time ago, my husband wanted proof that ap was real so he put a piece of paper in the filing cabinet and I was to look in it and tell him what was written on the paper. I got out of my body and I concentrated a lot to see what was on the paper. I saw a drawing of a person and I knew that was not correct and it was not.
Old 03-06-2021, 01:11 AM
Pathfinder

Wow!! ThatMan, that's the same thing I wanted to do with my former girlfriend from High School. I wanted to see if I could Astral Project, and go visit her somehow and see if she is ok in this time of Now, but I never got the chance, I guess is up to The Universe for Hi/Her to allow that to happen. But, good experience my goodness. Many blessings!! and nothing but good vibes to you!!