Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 20-03-2021, 01:50 AM
1337_d00d

Resolving other people's energetic footprint

So I realize that a big issue I currently have is the footprint that other people leave in my energy field, or what I should call it. It can be likened to a dream I had, and perhaps that was the meaning, where mice were running around the house. One rodent, which looked more like a marten of sorts, was particularly hard for the cats in the house to catch. The dream ended with a shiny golden tiger coming to my side.

So just like those mice run around the house, litter and sabotage things, so these people's energy fooprint is disturbing me. It's literally nausiating. I reckon there is a resolution for it, symbolized by that tiger, another energy perhaps, but for some reason the rodents haven't been caught as they should. Anyone familiar with this issue?
Old 20-03-2021, 02:23 AM
Master
Stay outside of others auric boundaries and just keep your distants I suppose. It's like when you shake another person's hand and they've been ill, then you put your hand to your nose and get sick yourself omg. I would say shower once a day to cleanse your aura/energy feild. That would help alot. Amen
Old 20-03-2021, 11:49 AM
1337_d00d

It's not possible to stay a distance or avoid them as you can see by the dream they are enroaching and have to be resolved. A final solution.
Old 20-03-2021, 06:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Did you try the healing hand or eft?

Last edited by Cinderella : 20-03-2021 at 10:18 PM.
Old 20-03-2021, 11:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
It's not possible to stay a distance or avoid them as you can see by the dream they are enroaching and have to be resolved. A final solution.

Bathe regularly to purify the the personal energy/aura and to nuetralize unwanted energies that you may have shared in by interacting with others. Amen
Old 21-03-2021, 03:21 AM
Master
Aura cleansing. Taking a shower or bath. The best for aura cleansing. Amen
Old 21-03-2021, 04:14 AM
1337_d00d

[quote=Cinderella]Did you try the healing hand or eft?[/QUOTE

No what is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Aura cleansing. Taking a shower or bath. The best for aura cleansing. Amen

Yeah maybe if I get moistureizing shower cream I can shower more good idea
Old 21-03-2021, 04:34 AM
Master
[quote=1337_d00d]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella
Did you try the healing hand or eft?[/QUOTE

No what is that?

Yeah maybe if I get moistureizing shower cream I can shower more good idea

Advice, keep with the natural moisturizers, soaps, shampoos, creams etc. The synthetics ones are full with unhealthy chemicals and ingredients etc. But honestly bathing or showering is number one for aura cleansing. Amen