Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-03-2021, 07:52 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill1673
From what I've read.. when you're ready to come back " wanting to experience more emotions and experiences" you will decide the type of life you want to have. You will agree to certain terms and decide when you will exit the new life. I'm not sure if we are talking every single moment. Perhaps the main crossroads and events like that. In an odd way this is a big part of free will.

This is true.
Old 21-03-2021, 10:25 PM
Newbie ;)

I believe that while through possibly many incarnations I have grown in consciousness that I still had not given up the illusion that I held for my purpose for being here: the illusion that I am here to save other people, by changing other people ….naturally, “for their own good” — that somehow I could come up with just the right arguments, the right examples, the right data, the right words that would convince people who are suffering and experiencing all kinds of limitations that there problems will be solved if they just do what I say.

Now, I have surrendered this illusion and let it die. I feel I have fully accepted that my real reason for being here is not really to change anyone but myself — to completely and finally overcome and surrender my illusion that I am here to save other people. I have grown to believe that the way we are intended by our Creator to help other people on the spiritual path is to demonstrate (not preach) to others that there is another way, there are other options of how to react to people, situations, circumstances, etc. which produce better outcomes than what they may have been experiencing and by others witnessing this they at least have the knowledge that the way they have so far reacted is not the only way —they do have an option.
Old 21-03-2021, 11:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom63376
I believe that while through possibly many incarnations I have grown in consciousness that I still had not given up the illusion that I held for my purpose for being here: the illusion that I am here to save other people, by changing other people ….naturally, “for their own good” — that somehow I could come up with just the right arguments, the right examples, the right data, the right words that would convince people who are suffering and experiencing all kinds of limitations that there problems will be solved if they just do what I say.

Now, I have surrendered this illusion and let it die. I feel I have fully accepted that my real reason for being here is not really to change anyone but myself — to completely and finally overcome and surrender my illusion that I am here to save other people. I have grown to believe that the way we are intended by our Creator to help other people on the spiritual path is to demonstrate (not preach) to others that there is another way, there are other options of how to react to people, situations, circumstances, etc. which produce better outcomes than what they may have been experiencing and by others witnessing this they at least have the knowledge that the way they have so far reacted is not the only way —they do have an option.
I agree with that.

I suggest you learn to look inside yourself, if you don't already do it. If you do it, then do it more. I believe that's the path: inwards.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 21-03-2021, 11:58 PM
Thumbs up

tom...what a great and honest post telling of your journey! Thank you.

Does anyone rem reading about Lahiri Mahasaya in 'The Autobiography of a Yogi?'
Let me relate the story.... he is pulled to go up into the Himalayas...where he bumps into his old Master,
the famous Babaji himself...even in the same abode - a cave...and there sits Lahiri's old place -
bowl and animal skin to meditate on...from a past incarnation!
(Babaji really loves his devotee!)

Babaji proceeds to take him into a freezing rugged area of rocks!
Where instantly Babaji changes all the atoms and turns them into a palace-type of scene --
replete with gold, jewels twinkling, diamond chandeliers,marble floors, servants...he is wide -eyed!
Soon it disappears to the jagged rocks again.

Babaji explains that deep inside him from another life ...he still had this one earthly desire unfulfilled ---
and it was this - riches and resplendent surroundings.

Now that it has happened he could be free from the Wheel of Birth and Death.

Fun story - revealing story.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-03-2021, 01:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom63376

Wile you change yourself, you might change others.
We are all one, we are all connected.
Old 22-03-2021, 05:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Since coming back here is coming back to this 'School on Earth' -
What do you think would be a reason for your return?
Cuz if we don't learn these things - I believe we keep 'being held back a grade'.

What I'm asking is:
What do you have a hard time with learning that would
be a reason for you to try again; to overcome or conquer?
And what are you doin' about that? (You really don't have to post it.)

I sure would have my list that I'm diligently using my time left for,
things like
- forgiveness
- realizing my power
- focusing on the positive, esp in people
- showing God's love to others, (when I really don't want to!!! ha!)
- realizing more and more what Reality is

I'm working on 'the me-soul' becoming the person I am destined to become ---a realized soul! HA! (Like all of us.)

It would be nice to advance and move on from 'here', for me.

I am coming back to learn how to live for a very, long time.

I am coming back as a mountain.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 22-03-2021, 05:11 AM
Master
Don't ask me if I am joking..... I have thought about this for years.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 22-03-2021, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I am coming back as a mountain.
This may sound far-fetched...but according to Seth - there are these
very advanced souls, (like him, I guess) that are aware of multiple consciousnesses on other planes/dimensions, even...
When they want to take a 'break', they can
place themselves, say, in an old tree -Hey, I didn't make this up ---talk to Seth.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-03-2021, 01:43 PM
Administrator
I am not coming back this is my final life time, and i did'nt want this one.
i have lived many life times.so no i wont be back I walk my Final Path

Namaste
Old 22-03-2021, 05:20 PM
Master
Reincarnation here— although my time seems already knowing of its end here—- may I travel to another location and be in a firmer desert island than this one atm.

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)