Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 28-06-2018, 03:58 AM
Deactivated Account

Lightbulb Full Moon JUNE 2018-- The Strawberry Moon

Are you all feeling the moon in Capricorn? I knew there was some intense energy brewing....

Just remember to breath in and out!

Full moon in Capricorn
Quote:
The full moon in Capricorn will light up the sky tomorrow, Thursday, June 28 at 12:53 a.m. ET. Capricorn, aka the father. As many of you know, Capricorn is incredibly ambitious and pragmatic.Its symbol is depicted as the goat climbing the mountain, hence its serious demeanor and ruthless determination.Long story short: Despite the overwhelming reality and intensity, this full moon is offering us fresh start. This is a doorway to new and exciting opportunities.

The Capricorn Full Moon on June 27-28th carries some intense energy, but this is nothing to fear. In fact, it is something we need to embrace as we head into the second half of the year.

This Full Moon will be helping us to bring closure to areas of our lives that we have been struggling with. Lessons we have been dealing with since the start of the year are ready to be shed, released, and transformed into something new.

Under the energy of this Capricorn Full Moon, we have to find our strength, and remember that we can accomplish anything. The Universe never sends us anything that we can’t handle, and the more we hold that close and work with whatever comes our way, the stronger and more awakened we will become.
Old 28-06-2018, 03:24 PM
Master
this speaks to me so much!! I met someone yesterday who is 100% my kind of person and I'm excited about it! and I definitely think if things go well with this person that it will bring closure around issues with my ex that were happening around the beginning of the year. spooky.
Old 28-06-2018, 06:17 PM
Lepus

Hi Clover

I did see the full moon this morning at 4 a.m. I wasn't sure whether the full moon was today or tomorrow but I definitely felt the intense energy this past few days. Perfect time to charge crystals, do healing work, perforn magic, and enhance psychic ability.

Lepus
Old 28-06-2018, 07:25 PM
Master

I am a cap moon and feel I can achieve anything during this influence.

kind of off topic....I had a discussion about goats yesterday. Yes, why not right?

Who knew those little buggers were such social creatures that they get all suicidal, climbing up all over everything. including roof tops and trees and getting themselves hung (somehow?) to their death. Unless you introduce a goat friend, then they live longer without such boredom and desperation by climbing everything til they hang themselves to the afterlife.

Is there an after life for goats?

Goats dont quit, it literally takes death to make them stop. My God!

Lets do it like a goat and climb those goals (with support of goat pals so we dont end up dead)
Old 29-06-2018, 01:24 PM
Suspended
Feeling it, didn't even know it was this till now just feeling like ohh man i messed up about something it didn't really hit me till now, really not feeling so good with it some serious regret going on, atm anyway..
Old 29-06-2018, 01:33 PM
Suspended
I Love goats though Inika mountain goats are cool. so are the little cute pygmy goats i highly recommend anyone who hasnt to go watch youtube videos of them.. also good post inika, thanks for posting about the goaties and that.

Nice view goat.

Old 30-06-2018, 02:10 AM
Lepus

Hello

There's going to be a blood moon eclipse for next month on the 27th but on the Eastern parts of the Earth. The entire eclipse will be visible from Africa, the Middle East and countries in central Asia. There won't be any blood moon eclipse here in North America until January 21st, 2019.

Lepus
Old 30-06-2018, 07:34 AM
Master

Cute goats NG!

Dang. Met a new cap. *watch me run* we all know what happens.

Now cloves, I loves you so this is not at all toward you being a cap (besides woman are different)
But a cap is like seeing a plastic covered couch. Its all shiny and new and adorable. But once that plastic comes off, so does the shine and it gets boring. Comfortable but boring.
Silence, non-approval, scared of being humilated if you hold their hand in the mall. It gets old and boring.

Show me a Sagg man! Adventure and road trips are more fun then that damn couch!