Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 03-04-2021, 08:59 AM
asearcher

Hello, all the things you describe sound right about being doors to opening to the other side. You getting sick, thin the walls, just one example of it.

What ever is going on between you and your husband, causes more stress, more negative emotions, you being alone in this. your emotions are your energy and it can attract the other side, good or bad. Negative energy can take use of this, be aware of that.

Sounds as if spirits went through you as in channeling, leaving messages but no matter what because of your husband's firm belief system (believe me you are not alone having a guy like that, LOL) he is not taking it in. Too he must have felt he had no control. And a guy is often raised to protect his loved one. His anger can in reality be his fear. He does not know what is going on.

Pray directly to God, and he will send out the helpers that are of good. This way you won't have others there that might not be healthy for you, draining your energy.

Because of your experiences you are more open. Sometimes we demand that our other half has to be like our mirror, has to be just like us, and we forget that there has to be healthy boundaries, and that we are on our journey together as a couple + apart as individuals. Your husband's anger is his fear. Fear of the unknown. Fear as what is happening with him, what has happened to you. It just masks as anger.

You need to fill yourself with good energy. Good circle of protection around you. I'm saying this because different energies on the other side has spotted you. You do not wish to be drained, feel drained by negative energy.

You should be aware that spirits and energies and beings can come through as you meditate. You are seen by the other side when you meditate, like a glow, too they can step in and play a role in you do let's say past life regressions,or seen or known, I don't know how they know but they do, this has happened to me, there is an intelligence. Then poltergeist activity will start around things that you have seen during the regressions, but you dont really know who or what that is. Just explaining how I have experienced it. It will be like that for some time and then it will fade away. I have refused to communicate as I don't know who or what I am communicating with, I don't want the attachment, the connection, and if I feel someone is in need of help, I will pray to God and help send someone to help this energy to the right place again. In dreams things can happen too. So meditations, dreams, being sick, fever, high levels of emotions, all emotions (emotion is energy) all these things attracts. Thoughts are powerful.

You should know one thing and it is that through meditation your third eye can open, and not everyone can take the speed that is going, some say it's great, some say it's the opposite, just be aware of it.

I hope both you and your husband will feel better in time, you can pray for his wellfare too. You can too say in your mind I forgive you for not understanding. It will give you a kind of peace, and things will rest. Focus on the things you do have in common, why you fell in love, and try to stay positive. Try to stay connected in what is good, in the light.

Know that you're in a better place than he is in as you have felt the presence of those you have loved who has passed on, you believe, and that there is a life after this. Your harmony belongs to you but if you feel harmony it will too spread to others. See if you and your husband can pick up on a new hobby together to do, to bring in the laughter.

I too have had someone (not my luv but someone else) freak out on me, sound similar to your husband's behavoir. I think it is an instinct reaction, fear, but on some people it shows itself as anger. You were freaking him out, or your experience, you channeling that is. I have gotten more open if I sleep less and if I am stressed out and have then less regulation, just to use an example. This person later came back and we have joked about what happened few times. I've had people rush out the door as poltergeist activity is going on around me, and I have had some guy staying right beside me, refusing to leave as it is fascinating to him. Everyone has their way of reacting when something happens, and it's OK.

I too think that mentally ill conditions can have spiritual experiences of both good and bad nature, and it can confuse with the illness itself. There is a danger in that. One can be used as a puppy.

I wish all the best for you guys =)

Last edited by asearcher : 03-04-2021 at 11:49 AM.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:22 PM
AbodhiSky

it's a wonderful gift