Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 10-07-2020, 12:17 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

In my case I have always been telepathic with my higher self. Some insights into that and how I do things are here.

http://www.telekinesisacademy.net/fo...p?f=18&t=87687

What I believe is that my experiences are valid. When we do what I call Self Talk we open the door to all that we are. If you are prepared to love all that you are then these experiences are comfortable. We all have a higher self and a dark side. These are aspects of the self the human intellect has neen conditioned to ignore.

I have verified many things for myself. I make no attempt to prove any thing to any one. Yes over my 77 years of practice I have learned a few things.

John

You know, I had another experience today where my telepathy was verified. I am in awe, once again. I believe you, John. It's harder for me, because I didn't start hearing the voices until I was 29. I went to a mental ward for 5 days because my reality shattered. Luckily, I came to my senses after 2 days in the ward and was let out. Been stable sense, thankfully. This sort of thing can drive someone completely out of their minds if unprepared and happening later in life. Clearly, I had some angels on my side.

Any advice or anything you think might be helpful, I would be incredibly appreciative of. Because there's one thing I've learned. I'm stuck with this for life. Don't get me wrong - I'm very grateful for it, but there's no going back to 'normal'. And, it's hard to live with, when you don't 100% know what is objectively true telepathy, and what is fantasy, or just your own mind working with you. My solution right now? Trust. Trust the process.
Old 10-07-2020, 06:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary

Any advice or anything you think might be helpful, I would be incredibly appreciative of. Because there's one thing I've learned. I'm stuck with this for life. Don't get me wrong - I'm very grateful for it, but there's no going back to 'normal'. And, it's hard to live with, when you don't 100% know what is objectively true telepathy, and what is fantasy, or just your own mind working with you. My solution right now? Trust. Trust the process.

Hi,

Yes trust the process. Trust in yourself. Trust in love.

I find that authentic humility is a great blessing. None of us can know as much as we think we do, intellectually speaking, about anything. So we mix objectivity with subjectivity constantly as we define and redefine our personal 'normal'. I find that True Telepaty works really well with some and not at all with others.

Keep it all fun and adventurous. That helps me a lot.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-07-2020, 03:35 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Yes trust the process. Trust in yourself. Trust in love.

I find that authentic humility is a great blessing. None of us can know as much as we think we do, intellectually speaking, about anything. So we mix objectivity with subjectivity constantly as we define and redefine our personal 'normal'. I find that True Telepaty works really well with some and not at all with others.

Keep it all fun and adventurous. That helps me a lot.

John

Thanks for your response. You're right, humility is important - I'm sure I struggle with it, and I hope you haven't been thinking this from reading my posts. :) And while I know I certainly have a lot of pride about having this gift, I also know pride can get in the way of knowing truth - which I value more than pride.

Any other tips or experiences you think of and wish to share, please send my way. It's very rare to find someone else who knows what this is, and also has experience.
Old 28-12-2020, 12:03 PM
Seeker

Hello dear people interested in telepathy,

I would very much like to offer myself as a telepathy practice partner. Would any of you still be interested?

All love and good
Old 30-12-2020, 12:21 AM
Experiencer
How does this work

I'm not sure what i experienced, i was sitting on the top deck of a bus going to an event some 9 miles away we had travelled out of the big city into a different area we pulled up at one particular stop we must have been running ahead of schedule as it spent more time at the stop. then when i heard the sound of a shop doorbell but the sound was coming from inside my head not externally i looked around but there was nobody else on the top deck except me i then heard keys drop on glass counter and i could hear sounds of voices as they were coming from a different area of the building then it stopped my ears did not pop. its something that you would not talk about , i could have been mistaken but when i go to certain event i try to keep my mind clear of thoughts in readiness for the event
Old 02-01-2021, 03:53 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
...Part of the problem is we're far away, another thing is that you need a bond with the person to have it work....
The bond would (could?) resolve the distance. A phone call can enhance an existing bond. When speaking over the phone it has not mattered whether the other person was in the next room or on the other side of the country. They feel the same distance in either case. The physical logistics are more of a distraction for the senses at a certain point, a distraction from feeling their presence/contact/in the moment communication. You could be distracted in their physical presence as well. The bond seems essential. There seems to be a benefit from a level of mutual trust and love. I have received one-off communication from apparent strangers but I have not dug into them to see whether they are strangers at a soul level. I do feel that a soul connection exists regarding my experiences with multiple instances of telepathy and particular people. YMMV