Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-07-2022, 10:42 PM
Master
Cleansing and taking care of your crystals

I hardly ever cleanse my crystals, and 'hardly ever' means less than once a year.
I just intuitively cleanse and it is rarely needed. I got some 350 crystal, about 90% of those are high vibrational crystals. I feel they have formed an energy field that keeps them clean and active and strong. My energy is also high, I live alone, so very few disturbances.

Every now and then I check. I mean, you never know. Because I think/feel most clutter would be emotional, water is a good way to cleanse as this works on the emotional.
So to test I put them in water. If bubbles appear I leave them as they then do need cleansing. Regularly refreshing the water until there are few to no bubbles.
I've also discovered that very strong negative emotional clutter causes larger bubbles and more high vibrational / less emotional clutter gives tiny small bubbles. The latter takes less time to clear.

In any case, I tried some 9 crystals today. Nothing. Nada. Niente.
I knew it wouldn't be necessary, but as I said, sometimes I check regardless.

But very happy with this :)
I can simply trust that my crystals can maintain their own energy. I did btw find out about the energy field some 8 years ago when I had sold 2 crystals, auralite 34. Just 2. And I felt the energy wobble.
It was then that I realised my crystals had created a field. And apparently these two crystals played a bigger part in that than I had anticipated since it was wobbling. And that I likely should not have let them move on :/
The balance was restored quite quickly, mind you, but still.

I also don't put all my crystals in the full moon light every month or regularly. I simply have to many for that, way too much work, and I haven't enough space for that many crystals in a moonlight spot either.
So that too I do intuitively. I just feel which crystal needs and/or wants it. They kind of 'call' me and then I know. Sometimes it's none, other times a few, and yet other moons quite a lot. But never all.
Many of my crystals are in my Fairy room which is the small bedroom at the NW side of the house. These never get moonlight, unless I go there to choose crystals and take them with me to the other side of the house.
ANd yet, they're all active, healthy, happy and shining like you wouldn't believe.

Once I tuned into one large Lemurian laser point during meditation. I looked at its connection with my other crystals and it was absolutely stunning! A huge 3D kind of flower or mandala.
They truly are all connected :)
I love that as when I'd have to do all that cleansing & activating all the time I'd not have time in the day to sleep anymore, haha.
Our and their energy exchange take care of it all
Old 28-07-2022, 08:47 AM
Master
I forgot... I do regularly cleanse my black tourmalines. They are in front of my PC speakers, on top of my modem, and one on an electricity socket.
So they work hard.

I put them in pure vinegar for 12 hours and then they're properly cleansed.
I've learnt that trick during a crystal masterclass. Works a treat!
But you can only do this with black tourmaline. Afterwards, they're clean and shine beautifully!
You do of course rinse them off properly after the vinegar bath.