Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-10-2021, 10:27 PM
Master

i have that problem too... but just because I have that problem doesn't mean I can't play with toys sometimes... I know that nothing could happen with a celebrity but sometimes it is just fun to fantasize even if it is bad for me lol! All work and no play makes jack a dull boy?????? Of course I wouldn't feel that way if I hadn't gotten through what you are feeling for a long time though...
Old 26-10-2021, 07:37 PM
Master
It was never meant for me to be with any of my favorite musicans and actors in any lifetime , or various reincarnations on earth. They are not my "Soulmates/Twinsouls nor in my Soulfamily group".
Old 26-10-2021, 09:54 PM
Master
I cannot belive I subscribed to the notion of having a famous person as soulmate and thought I was "special".
Old 26-10-2021, 11:44 PM
Master

i guess i'm lucky that I never fell for that tripe. Although just by talking about all this it is easiest for others to do the 'easy' thing and assume that is exactly what I did I suppose... maybe I should never have come to this thread. Maybe I should go back to my roots and just shut up given how people love to misrepresent everything I want to say.

honestly i tried to say this the other day but it didn't come out so well so I'll say it again. In some ways I feel like going off with a celebrity wouldn't be a step up as much as a step down.
Old 16-11-2021, 10:43 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalite
This title made me wonder who the twin flame of George Clooney and Leonardo DiCaprio is/was.

Amal Clooney for George
Kate Winslet for Leo (sometimes twins can be great friends )
Old 21-11-2021, 01:34 AM
Master

i wouldn't like having a celebrity soulmate. I'm kinda having fun being anonymous. It is kinda limiting, when lots of people know who you are.
Old 27-11-2021, 01:59 AM
Master

having a celebrity soulmate would totally suck. I've sometimes thought that the next time it comes up for me to be a female celebrity, I would wish I would pass on it and just be a normal person. Being famous is awful.
Old 27-11-2021, 03:05 AM
Master

besides, if some celebrity actually wanted me they'd want me to move probably to LA and I don't want to do that. It just wouldn't work, between me and a celebrity. I'm much happier the way things are now...
Old 27-11-2021, 03:51 AM
Master
I'm not meant to be with any of my celeb crushes, I'm not in their lives and do not live in proximity of them. The Universe and or God knows what is best for me, and me and Zain Javadd Malik were never going to cross paths.
Old 27-11-2021, 08:47 PM
asearcher

I would hate to be famous - to be that exposed. I don't envy. Some are more relaxed in it than others.

I think some, and this goes for me as well, get hooked on a particular actor or actress - that is a type. So they can act as this type, and it is the type itself that could be found in your own soul group, perhaps not the actor or actress in itself, just the part or the image.