Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 23-04-2021, 01:20 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Having a relationship with a sensitive person can be very good,until you do the mistake to trigger his-her ego.Usually empaths and high sensitive people tend to magnify things,so a simple lectical insult,can make them go berserk,shut down,and if they decide to attack you,better start packing.That's the problem when everything gets magnified.Give them love,and you'll receive ten times what you gave.Trigger their wrath,and then search for another city to move.(lol)
LOL....Fabulous, and so funny bit true !!!

And I don't actually think the initial question should be "would you want to be with an empath or non- path.." .... But rather ""would you be brave enough to be in a relationship with an Empath".....
I'm an Empath/ HSP .... And being honest ?.... Not sure sure if I could be a different person living with me.... Can be hard enough living with myself LOLOLOLOL....
Old 23-04-2021, 02:22 PM
Administrator
I am an Empath so was my husband we got along really well. it does not matter whether you are an empath or not.
it all depends on the person.

Namaste
Old 27-05-2021, 06:34 PM
Master
Defensive an empathic I’m kind of narcissistic and self absorbed with my Scorpio/Capricorn... I understand empathy and feel it would fill me.. I suppose it’s kind of narcissistic but its prey do it equals pay... going to a kind owner though and we’ll looked after...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 28-05-2021, 04:10 PM
Administrator
Hello

Do we have a choice in all of this at times ? I have to wonder if when we meet that "right person" that we have a choice in what abilities they have within them. They might well be a very strong Empath but have never opened that door to it all.

I was with a very closed off spiritual person for 33 years, saw me as an opportunity to "make money off abilities" something I never feel victim to. I was able to follow my path with it all but always hearing it was "hocus pocus" behind my back. I grew in that relationship and he never did. Still the same useless addicted person he was all that time. Trust me I did everything in my power to make changes within him. Learning that one has to see that need to change and then want to accept change.

I am with someone very spiritual now, Heart whom is a member here that I met here. Friends for so many years never thinking at any point in time we would marry and be happy with the other by our side. Yet that was the plan of the Universe it seems.

I am the strong one and he is on the path to learn and catch up to me some. I can read most anyone like a page in a book but I have learned not to do that. He laughs that he can not get away with anything (nor would he try) as I would know. I would not go to intrude as we all have our path. Yet he too can read me at times a bit more so we are learning to bottle things up inside serves nothing. That its better to let the energy flow and then transform that energy.

We are individua's first and foremost in life and we have to find that place of balance when we allow someone else into our space.

I can honestly say I would wish me on no one to be equal in what I am and what I experience in life, I welcome my abilities but I would wish them on no one. Happy to have someone on the JR levels to walk my path with me.

Lynn
Old 11-12-2021, 04:47 PM
Ascender

I don’t know if I’m an empath or a non-empath, but I feel that I would want to be in a relationship with an empath. This is providing that they are self-confident as well. They would be more understanding (which I am also prepared to be) and there would be less chance of arguments.
Old 08-03-2022, 12:57 PM
Pathfinder
Almost everyone is empathic at some level...developed or not. The only people that are devoid of empathic capacities are called psychopaths...literally. They make up approximately 1% of the human population.
Saying from the book of Set.

"Thirteen Moons,
Thirteen Constellations,
Thirteen Tribes,
Thirteen Emanations..."

"All we have to decide in this world is what to do with the time we are given." Quote from Gandolph the wizard.
Old 23-03-2022, 11:27 AM
Seeker
I am an empath, which is why I have such a challenging time in crowds and watching the news. Just feeling EVERYTHING—all the sadness and pain.
Old 15-12-2022, 07:06 PM
Guide
I'm an empath and I noticed this about myself about a year or so ago. I seem to isolate myself a lot of the time due to the weight of the world I feel a lot of the time. I want to help the world and help people, but I feel people's sadness and I can see how sad they are just by looking into their eyes. Sometimes I will have random outbursts of crying due to everything I feel. So I need to unwind by listening to a lot of music and watching movies to escape. It helps me get through the day. I'm taking care of myself a lot better this year than I have a few years ago.
Old 14-01-2023, 05:32 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is one of those places of finding that common grounds and balance of energy. I always say be careful what you wish for as it might not come wrapped in the way you expect.

I am so strong with it all that we would put in the paranormal realms to have that equal to me I think would tear us to shreds.

The EX was its all "Hocus Pocus" but still say me as a money machine if I choose to use it. Like it was a business not a gift.

Heart whom I met here and am married to is sensitive on many levels but is not on my level he is "growing into whom he is" in this lifetime. So we have that energy of balance. He reads me I read him but only with permissions.

I think that when you meet someone and you are both on a spiritual path you should early on set some ground rules.

I am happy with the lessons and experiences I have had in both paths I have walked. I do prefer the relationship I now have but too in part that is because the only hand laid on me is with love.

Lynn