Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 25-10-2020, 10:37 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
The aspect of astrology I'm talking about is the relationship between the constellations, zodiac and how this affects an individual in respect to their personalities and character. Example why and how was it worked out for a Piscean to have the attributes they have and the relationship of the constellation. This kind of nitty-gritty stuff I interested in.

I get what you are saying, I think everyone has pondered that one time or another & I am no exception. I think about it in alot of depth pretty often. There has to be a logical explanation for the effects it has on us. Just because we haven't yet found the science to do so doesn't mean there is none.

Since the universe is an entity as a whole, we are all connected to everyone/thing in existence, not to sound cliché but we are all one with creation. There is already proof that the subtle movements from our own little moon effects the entire planet. As does the Sun's energy so why wouldn't the rest of the individual bodies do the same?

The energy created by the Sun affects us a specific way on a certain level, while the rest of the planets create their own unique energy that affects us according to the what is given off by each planet. Their position in the sky and it influence on our psyche relys on how they are interacting with everything else in the cosmos. Like now the Sun is being influenced by the effects the Scorpio constellation creates. Those born with the Sun here identify with the Scorpio traits and how it interacts with everything else in the cosmos determines how the scorpio will be expressed in this individual. And so on with the the rest of the planets. Everything brings something that affects us in some way big or small.

In Astrology, the planets represent what energy is being expressed, the signs tell you how that energy is being expressed and the houses tell you where in your life that energy will be expressed.
Old 26-10-2020, 12:51 AM
Master
Something I'd been contemplating on for a very long time, what are the origins of astrology and who and why created it and for what purpose?

As my awakening began two other abilities started to rise to the surface. Being born with clairsentience and then acknowledging clairvoyance and claircognizance during my awakening.

Understanding this will help to comprehend the following. I admit that I have tried to find suitable information on this topic online and found nothing of what I seek. So I turned to my gift of claircognizance. Which I believe I can also tap into the akashic records to some degree. I ask a question to myself and depending on the complexity of it determines how long I need to wait before an answer is given. It has been a few weeks and it hit me like a download of information not too long ago today during when I was reading a post from gemini46.

Here goes, I'll do my best to compile the information in a logical order. Not necessarily how I get it.

So we are all fragments of Source, prior to our arrival to Earth to incarnate a human body we go to what is known as our soul group or family. Which focuses on the main constellations we familiarise ourselves with western zodiac and similarly with the Chinese zodiac depending on you souls age within your family group and your location within the constellation determines if you a rising or descending sign. This is where we get our attributes from. Each constellation has its own unique characteristics which so to speak, rubs off on the individual fragments of Source. Based on the western astrology, the youngest souls start at Aries, and finish up as an older soul at Pisces.
At the end of each physical life you go back to your family group for a bit of R&R. This goes through the cycle of new through to old soul through every zodiac sign. So you get to live a bucket load of lives. So in terms of physicality and time (only valid in the physical form) If we have on average for the sake of making the calculations easier, 30 days in each month, 12 months in the year, 12 zodiac signs.
So if we are to start at the Aries constellation 30 lives are lived at the most, providing you didn't stuff up and had to come back to fix any errors. So that works out to be 360 lives. Do you see the connection? Start to finish, new to old 360 (360 deg in a circle). We've come full circle.
This was known by previous epochs of civilisation on Earth such as the Atlantians and Lemurians.
Atlantians were tech based culture and the Lemurians a spiritual base one. They both perished because neither were balanced. They were highly evolved in their own right but lacked the foresight of balance. So it still remains the mystery of how any civilisation knew of this and was able to retain or regain the actual knowledge of it. Deep connections I would say. This my interpretation of the information downloaded. It maybe incomplete or jumbled but it is how I understand it.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 26-10-2020, 08:20 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Something I'd been contemplating on for a very long time, what are the origins of astrology and who and why created it and for what purpose?

As my awakening began two other abilities started to rise to the surface. Being born with clairsentience and then acknowledging clairvoyance and claircognizance during my awakening.

Understanding this will help to comprehend the following. I admit that I have tried to find suitable information on this topic online and found nothing of what I seek. So I turned to my gift of claircognizance. Which I believe I can also tap into the akashic records to some degree. I ask a question to myself and depending on the complexity of it determines how long I need to wait before an answer is given. It has been a few weeks and it hit me like a download of information not too long ago today during when I was reading a post from gemini46.

Here goes, I'll do my best to compile the information in a logical order. Not necessarily how I get it.

So we are all fragments of Source, prior to our arrival to Earth to incarnate a human body we go to what is known as our soul group or family. Which focuses on the main constellations we familiarise ourselves with western zodiac and similarly with the Chinese zodiac depending on you souls age within your family group and your location within the constellation determines if you a rising or descending sign. This is where we get our attributes from. Each constellation has its own unique characteristics which so to speak, rubs off on the individual fragments of Source. Based on the western astrology, the youngest souls start at Aries, and finish up as an older soul at Pisces.
At the end of each physical life you go back to your family group for a bit of R&R. This goes through the cycle of new through to old soul through every zodiac sign. So you get to live a bucket load of lives. So in terms of physicality and time (only valid in the physical form) If we have on average for the sake of making the calculations easier, 30 days in each month, 12 months in the year, 12 zodiac signs.
So if we are to start at the Aries constellation 30 lives are lived at the most, providing you didn't stuff up and had to come back to fix any errors. So that works out to be 360 lives. Do you see the connection? Start to finish, new to old 360 (360 deg in a circle). We've come full circle.
This was known by previous epochs of civilisation on Earth such as the Atlantians and Lemurians.
Atlantians were tech based culture and the Lemurians a spiritual base one. They both perished because neither were balanced. They were highly evolved in their own right but lacked the foresight of balance. So it still remains the mystery of how any civilisation knew of this and was able to retain or regain the actual knowledge of it. Deep connections I would say. This my interpretation of the information downloaded. It maybe incomplete or jumbled but it is how I understand it.

Yes. Our species isn't nearly as intelligent as we like to believe.