Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 29-08-2020, 05:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
Electronics is all about potential, impulse, dissipation, ratios, and oscillations. Which is not too far off from the essence of human experience. I don't think that is a coincidence either. I too look at the parallels and think it is an expression and reflection of God-mind in action. What keeps things in-line is phase-locking. So periodic reminders nudge us in a direction and we notice and respond to it. If the pattern is stable enough certain modes of being are out of reach.

There is an alpha song. When you are able to sing along there is joy and dynamics without tension. When you try to force a song that does not work there is dissonance and it makes you uncomfortable. I think I am one of those strange ones that constantly resists singing along easily. Something does not feel quite right. The only good purpose I see to make sense for this behavior is to seek out dissonance so that it can reach others lost in similar dissonance. As I resolve the tension within myself it creates a bridge to bring them home. Sometimes it may work out and sometimgs I'll never know. All I know is that I need to try. An ongoing search to resolve wholeness as the balancing response to that which divides.

Excellent points. Yes it's hard to ignore the parallels between human communication and frequency in particular and those aspects you mention that mark out and measure electricity. I have never had the time or perhaps opportunity to study electricity in depth but even as a basic layman i can see perhaps a kind of ignorance within human education in general as to how we should be made aware and educated perhaps to how something like electricity is mirroring and resonanting our own human experience.

Singing now there's a subject !!! I've been playing about with the frequencies of mantras recently ..have nor gotten shocked yet, fingers crossed. Anyway i was playing guitar today outside a small cafe with friend who had an accordion, we were just doodling away but i noticed that my voice has a whole lot less resistance in it since i started to recite and chant ?? Not sure if im sounding any better though Perhaps the chanting of mantras has softened some kind of embarrassment or even inner shame about singing, it's as if my real inner self is saying, its just a song, relax enjoy without diminishing the importance of the song ? Yes the Alpha song that sounds interesting would you care to elaborate ? I've noticed that some songs are more difficult in the sense that they seem more difficult to navigate, obviously in music terms this would be to do with keys and octaves and tones and all of that and may not be suited to your voice but perhaps these songs are just more intricate ...like circuit boards. Perhaps that is pushing the analogy a bit too far lololol Thanks for your post Joe

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 29-08-2020, 10:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
It's a subtle point you make and I think I follow. Perhaps my thinking is a bit more mechanistic in the sense that it is often said that when one is experiencing some aspect of God's Love, lets say, then it is impossible to punch someone for example. I'm kinda grappling for a parallel within electronic circuitry, like some kind of fail safe mechanism. Perhaps this point is an allusion to the point you made about God intervening. Do you see that intervention in terms of Design ? I think i do. I've always like the argument from Design for the proof of God, the teleological argument i think it's called. Anyway, thanks, Joe.

Thanks, I don't often make that argument perhaps because it is a bit subtle... and hard to follow too I guess. yeah the place is pretty much designed, solomon apparently even had the equations at one point. Templars are supposed to have buried them somewhere in 'arcadia'... They are said to be so simple a child can understand the basic principles yet so convoluted the scientists can't reverse engineer it... anyway yeah there is an underlying reason for all this and I think we've been kinda talking about it a bit, god really really doesn't want us to die (not talking in the physical sense here). I guess intelligent design is one of many ways to get to God. Heaven knows I've had my own fun trying to figure out why things are the way they are and there is too much subtle stuff going on for it to just BE this way lol!
Old 29-08-2020, 11:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
I think you know that I did not intend to disparage and the last paragraph was not directed at you personally. What you see there are my concerns. How I try to cautiously try move forward. Yet they affected you strongly and negatively and in a way I did not intend. Which is what I was getting at when I offered the caution. I really appreciate your efforts to clearly describe your concerns. Hope you do not experience ongoing thoughts here as further reminders of betrayal.

i knew you didn't mean it that way it is just the way I've been treated a lot in the past. So am kinda used to just lapsing into it...

it isn't a big deal any more, I used to be very concerned when I felt I was being treated badly. But at some point just started resting into the idea that it is ok if I feel the way I do even if others don't agree I should... accepting 'pain' is one of the best things I ever did for myself.

As far as your concerns I see them and it is a common enough way to do things...
Quote:

Idealism seems to have a downside. In reaching for an idea, no matter how noble, and the connection is lost. Could not help it and that is also related to what I have been trying to communicate. There is always a risk when entering a conversation that euphoria will set in, disguised as positive emotions, and make me careless. Or at least a setup where I get more than I bargained for.

yeah it is very hard to grasp an idea then not get caught up in it. But every time you do that it is like putting a 'cover' on something... it seems like what I am asked to do is treat it more rawly, kinda like don't go on automatic so much? Try to take things as they come and treat each event as independtly as I'm able even when things seem kinda the same over and over?
Quote:

As for taking responsibility for one's self, and not for others, I find this a good example of sanity and proper boundaries. But we do affect each another no matter what. So it can either be dealt with as foresight or hindsight or in the moment as right action. This is an aspiration for myself. And a hope, but not an expectation, for theirs.

which is problematic, as I've been trying to say 'right action' is very hard to discern and if you think you do discern it you are likely to go into 'automatic' mode and just play with ideals (as you put it). At that point you are just treading water...

Quote:
In a way you are offering others much more credit and trust than I can offer. From past experience I assume people cannot be trusted to be responsible for themselves. So I anticipate and overreach and try to control the situation. It is my attempt to feel safe. Protecting myself from that ghost is a very hard habit to break. And the issue comes out sideways if I am not careful. But the cure becomes a disease when it is no longer appropriate.

yeah which is exactly why I thought the idea of accepting pain was a good one when I first thought it up... because if you are accepting of it you don't need to keep yourself safe from it, and then you don't have to go still further and try to control things in the attempt to keep yourself safe. It is like cutting the feet out from under the disease... kind of a weird way to trust things to work out even when you don't know how they could. But not for everyone I suppose...
Old 30-08-2020, 12:00 AM
Master

oh i wanted to say it isn't that I don't care about and for others, it is just that sometimes the best thing one can do is be honest even if it ripples the water a little... trying to keep everything placid all the time is a bit much if you ask me... but nor do I go out of my way to make rough waters.
Old 30-08-2020, 08:55 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
oh i wanted to say it isn't that I don't care about and for others, it is just that sometimes the best thing one can do is be honest even if it ripples the water a little... trying to keep everything placid all the time is a bit much if you ask me... but nor do I go out of my way to make rough waters.
It's why I rarely post here now - honesty is a higher principle and frankly most people don't like it. One tries to be diplomatic (which to me isn't dishonest, just slanting ones words in a particular way) but sometimes that won't work. Depends on whether encouragement would help so a little circumlocution could be in order. But knee-jerk emotional (and/or) socially desirable responses can worsen someone's 'problem'.
Some people like to be liked so social desirability often trumps honesty.
Old 30-08-2020, 10:21 AM
hazada guess

Scientific proof for emotional vibrations
I wish there was. I've got so many emotions inside,Fighting to get out,but I've spent my whole life keeping them in check.It would do me good to release a few of them.