Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-06-2021, 12:37 PM
Master

Oh btw the medical term that is related is “visual snow”
Old 04-06-2021, 07:03 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Iíve had this in the past. It just looks so real. However you know itís the sky pixel stuff.

It has no name. It isnít very well known either. In my case it is obstructed by now. I see too complicated symbolism that I can never figure out. Not sure whyÖ and it often explains my inner feelings
I have seen spiral's of energy in the sky above, like a hurrican of energy. I didn't touch on the topic of the pixely light, it could be a few different possibilities of what it is. I have noticed a few variations that could look like pixels.
Old 05-06-2021, 09:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty
I will commit on the rest of what you mentioned later for now to help keep myself grounded.I just want to mention in this one part.
Overall we seem to be on the same page even though we acquired different book in our lifes.
We're all a different book, yet all the same book.

Quote:
When I was in my mid-teens I would be similar to that stage. I didn't actually write it all down though, during this time I started to realize how my mind works. When I realized howI was able to use just one image that could unravel huge amounts of information. I began to realize how my memory works and how to use it for my advantage in my quest for knowledge/answers. When I would go deep into thought and was time to put my thoughts for later....either life got in the way or just had to come back to it later. I learned to take that time and everything I thought of and condense my thoughts into one word. I would take that one word, usually i would write down as well, and put everything in back of my mind(energy n all) or into my unconscious. Then I would take that key word as a memory that was linked to the rest of what I remembered. And I wouldn't consciously think or remember it until I felt like I needed to go back to that topic or stumbled on that word.
I guess this is where we differ but often I find Life itself to be more intriguing than knowledge and answers, and often I find that conclusions conclude instead of opening up new paths of discovery.

The unconscious communicates with the conscious mind in pictures, which is where dreams and symbols come from. And often all that's needed is opening the door to that communication. I don't worry too much about memories these days because every time we access them they're changed very slightly, and information isn't a priority for me.

Quote:
You do have the right idea about Ni and Jung. At the core of Jung's research is the Yin-Yang
I think you would like his studies if his way of thinking is easy enough for you to follow And based on the fact that you have been able to follow and unravel my 1st post. I think you would find Jung's train of thought just as intriguing as his thoughts. Many people can't get past his train of thought, he goes very deeply and detailed and doesn't use conventional wording a lot.
One of the reasons I have for taking this particular Path is that I wanted to know what makes me tick. Obviously Spirituality is an aspect because here we are. However, I used to work in mental health and that helped me understand my own in that respect. I've spent time with Jung's work off-and-on for a while because for me, packing my skull with knowledge doesn't help. What I need is an interface between experience and explanation and Jung's work has helped during certain stages.

I can happily work between Spirituality and psychology and I'd guess Jung would call that a resolution of the paradoxes - which he says is what the self does with the unconscious and the conscious. I'm not an expert on Jung by any means but his work certainly helps me understand what's rattling around in my noggin. Yeah he does go very deep and detailed and he's not a fan of conventional wording, and I guess those are reasons his work intrigues me.
Old 05-06-2021, 09:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I suspect we have 'all the gifts'. I suspect we are in denial of those 'gifts' and look at them as something only certain people possess.
Personally I don't think it's denial of those 'gifts', it's more than a denial of who and what we are. As soon as a human because a Spiritual Being on a human Journey the denial becomes not about the 'gifts' but ourselves, and those 'gifts' are a part of ourselves.
Old 05-06-2021, 06:03 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
We're all a different book, yet all the same book.
I guess this is where we differ but often I find Life itself to be more intriguing than knowledge and answers, and often I find that conclusions conclude instead of opening up new paths of discovery.
The unconscious communicates with the conscious mind in pictures, which is where dreams and symbols come from. And often all that's needed is opening the door to that communication....
Wanting to know what makes me tick was the reason for a differential shift from spiritual flow to understanding my mind better to better understand myself spiritually and mentally. I actually stayed away from psychology because at the time mostly all I saw was a system for the majority was just trying to tell people what town think. I didn't want to study something that would implant the idea of what I am as to apposed to who I am. Wasnt till about my 30's till someone kinda lead to me Jung. When I did look into his work is was like reading my own ideas and thoughts that I have found along the way in a detailed manner. Also it bugged me when speaking of "shadow" at times and the person would link it back to psychological stand point...so yeah I kinda had to see what and where that stand point was coming from. They would talk to me as if I knew the psychological concept of modern time.

I also knew the importance of mind, body, and soul. And up to that point I ignored a big part the mind, when I came upon that huge conflict of mind and soul. I knowing and willing went as far and deep as I could of went. Since we are able to speak openly now about Ni, coming from a Ni dom standpoint that's not a easy task. Even psychology doesn't really understand that way of thinking, Jung was able to grasp the notiin of Ni but he himself admitted he never understood it.
Unconscious/conscious communication is a lot more than just imagery, just like there is more ways to think than just imagery.
Just as there is a difference in way you and I think and perceive things, I still hold firm in the idea that we are on similar pages in our own book. We both will have different things to bring to the table that could accommodate the feast. If we allow our taste buds to do so.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 07-06-2021 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked
Old 06-06-2021, 12:36 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabane27
Just had a conversation about different types of spiritual readings. There is one that I donít know if has a name or not or if itís the same as clairvoyance.

Seeing pixels in the air that move(obviously energy). They form in the air and come together into pictures or symbols. Being able to interpret from them and give a reading.

Can any one help with this

This is what I was trying to talk about in my post.
I see blue dots or sparks and a focused blue dot in the center of my field of vision if I just relax my mind.

The further Iíve relaxed it that blue dot appears to grow and turns into a vortex and the vortex is the source of the flower of like and this covers everything in my field of vision like a layer in photoshop on a screen layer of something.

Like I could look at a field of a wall or by in a church, or with people and it can appear, only ever when I relax my mind to that state of stillness.

And more recently Iíve seen it take the form of people and it shows me people I know just going about their lives. It showed me visions of past lives and memories.

No idea what to call it, but I get this too and wish I could discuss this more with people.
Old 07-06-2021, 07:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Wanting to know what makes me tick was the reason for a differential shift from spiritual flow to understanding my mind better to better understand myself spiritually and mentally. I actually stayed away from psychology because at the time mostly all I saw was a system for the majority was just trying to tell people what town think. ...
Psychology has only recently interested me and I've never really felt the need to study it really. Where it really all began was when I went to a bookstore to pick up a copy of the Celestine Prophecy, at the time someone recommended the book and I was curious enough. What I didn't notice when I purchased it was that it was the experiential guide, which was a workbook way of understanding the Prophecy. Couldn't help by marvel at the irony of the synchronicity. That lead me onto the Spiritual Journey proper but I'd always been someone who tried to understand people at a deeper level.

At the time I was training people in information technology and always had an interest in how people ticked, because if I knew how they ticked I could do my job better. I'd just gone from training IT in mental health, the idea there was to get people who had been through the system back into work but pretty much all of them were a long way off. That was an insight as to how the mind worked and, in part at least, my own. After that came working with the long-term unemployed and their Life issues, so the past experiences cam in useful.

I'd had a potter around with Jung in the past, I couldn't resonate with the ego discussions and I needed to know what I was talking about at a deeper level. Freud didn't do much for me and I felt myself gravitating towards Jung. It wasn't until I was involved in a car smash that should have killed Mrs G and myself that I really became interested, because just after that I went through two rounds of cognitive behaviour therapy. That's the psychological equivalent of going through your underwear drawer, pulling out those red, silk panties and explaining to yourself the reasons you have them in very honest terms.

I suppose Ni would come from irrational functions as Jung put it, and while he was a well-schooled student of Eastern religion/philosophy and particularly Advaita Vedanta I wonder what he would have made of Gnosis. He certainly Westernised much of his model of the self, ego and general frameworks of psychology on things like Brahman, Ahamkara and Chitta but what he seems to be touching on here with his Ni seems to be the Gnosis that originated in Egypt and formed the basis of Essene beliefs - which Jesus was.

At its simplest Gnosis means 'knowing without knowing how you know', and it's on the same 'waveband' as intuition and mediumship. I'm a non-practicing clairsentient medium, by the way. The Gnostics believed in the 'internal God' in that we all had God inside us (Jesus was a Gnostic, not a Christian) while in Advaita Vedanta we are Atman and therefore Brahman - Brahman having loose parallels to some descriptions of God. Jung called the self "The God within."

For me there is no conflict. "Know thyself and thou shalt know God." I think this is more about fractals than Spirituality.

There's bound to be a difference between how we perceive things, it's perhaps the whole point of individuation, both Spiritually and psychologically. But comparing experiential notes interests me more than the ideologies and theologies - it's what Spirituality is all about.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 07-06-2021 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked, again
Old 07-06-2021, 09:59 AM
Experiencer
I see them myself and I have found this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue...tic_phenomenon
Old 07-06-2021, 12:31 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by green1

Thank you, that explains the dots but I doesnít explain the visuals of people... maybe it is my brain just trying to recognize a pattern and show me things I expect to see?

But that doesnít explain how I say the flower of life before I knew what it was.
Old 07-06-2021, 01:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by green1

Kind of. Sometimes it is just the eyesight that isn't as good as it could be, or a sudden change of light. If it was our eyes then it would affect the whole picture, but sometimes it affects only a part of the picture.