Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 10-11-2022, 04:52 PM
asearcher

Regarding Romantic Relationships Attachment Style

I can recognize both romantic partner, and myself, my past etc. Thought if someone has trouble with their partner and/or themselves, maybe this could be an eye opener as to why, really. Perhaps you knew all this before, but maybe someone on here don't, and so I thought maybe it could be of any help :)

Wish to share this link from the attachment style quiz.

"Bowlby identified four types of attachment styles: secure, anxious-ambivalent, disorganised and avoidant." Link What are the different types of attachment
Old 10-11-2022, 06:53 PM
Master
Thanks, I think my attachment style is aloof but secretly I’m dependent.. if it wasn’t for reincarnation I would be normal?? It’s the contempt of dying and pain that triggers the insecurities.. jealousy,loneliness, needy.. I want to be completed.. but having to deal with reincarnation over and over again I think I grew aloof.. probably stand off ish.. I dwelt in the pain and couldn’t see past it..

It took me 100-1000 reincarnations to accept the pain as another need.. I thought I didn’t need it but I grew to love the pain because it happened so often (every life dying would occur) cry

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 10-11-2022, 07:46 PM
asearcher

You're welcome, they say we grow through pain, balance between "good and evil". That has me before wondered who is really good then, if God is now on the Good side and we before reincarnation gets to decide what difficulties to go through or who to help go through something, then is pain good? But if it is done in another way then it is evil? Kinda confusing, to me. Perhaps it is the healing, that is good, where we have a choice to do good or bad and we then do good once we healed? And then we can help others?

-----------------------------------------------------

I have learned most of the troubles I've had with my husband when we have fought etc is not of course that he was on the autism spectrum, that being the source behind it, but because of his attachment style. To me this push (pushing me away) to then (desperately) try to pull me back in, him creating a barometer. I got too close, that was the problem. He was not used to that. Did not feel safe. He wanted to keep our relationship where it felt safe but then a part of him wanted to come closer, wanted me closer. When I would ask him why he was behaving the way he was he would back then say he didn't know and he wanted to stop but he couldn't. He had not been like that in his previous love life. I've been the trigger and I still feel grief about that, about everything.

Last edited by asearcher : 11-11-2022 at 04:40 AM.
Old 11-11-2022, 05:59 PM
Master
Yes, the balance between good and evil I think rests in the humans contentment to achieve everything there is.. there will be times you might have to take someone life( that could be seen as a good thing if your ever like me- want to get reincarnation over with , but dying naturally doesn’t seem to come along, it’s almost a favour…) beg to differ… the pain and healing is a routine that is born out of stupidity… the fact we can’t live life in our souls- there’s a need for human body’s… when that body is a trap to the soul…

How to we heal from something so ironic??? Maybe we are following the atom before us where thermodynamics state’s energy can only be transformed- maybe there’s a blue print of the original atoms / person (s) karma and we inherit it??

I can’t for the life of me understand…

But it’s something that we can’t not go through, we have to achieve and accept it..

Bygones be bygones.. tut

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)