Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 02-07-2022, 11:28 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Please know that I am very very sorry

You are so kind, it is all good!! I know it wasn't your intention, and I am sorry for reacting that way. I was viewing your words from my own distorted lens, which tells me I need to do some shadow work. But you really didn't do anything wrong yourself and I do appreciate your advice and I appreciate that you inadvertently brought this shadow aspect of myself to the surface.
Old 03-07-2022, 06:23 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge
I do appreciate your advice and I appreciate that you inadvertently brought this shadow aspect of myself to the surface.

I respect your courage for telling your story and reaching out for help.
I know it is not easy being vulnerable.
My niece was living with us and is going through something similar as you and she does not want to be vulnerable
and acts out in spurts of violence and she is in fight or flight mode much of the time.
I know the pain and hurt between parents and children can be some of the hardest scars to heal and my Heart goes out to you Bonge.
Old 03-07-2022, 10:54 PM
Master

Both my parents were abusive. I'd agree getting away from them is good option. Maybe they can change someday. Mine never did. I tried many times to have a good relationship with them and it never worked. They were always full of so much hate and anger for no reason I could ever see.
Old 09-08-2022, 12:10 PM
Seeker

Just wanted to provide a quick update on this situation, as something quite amazing transpired soon after I posted this...

About a week after I made this thread, something very synchronistic occured. It basically put me in such a situation where I temporarily did not have to be in the same household as my dad. I didn't know how long this was going to last, so I made it my goal to find a job and move out before he came back, whenever that may be.

A couple of weeks later, I found an amazing job that was not just "good enough," but literally everything I was looking for to start my career. After I got this job, I applied for an apartment in a different city (just one application!!) and less than 24 hours later, I got the confirmation that the place was mine! The apartment is also one street away from where my friend lives.

I escaped a lifetime of environmental trauma within weeks, just by putting my absolute will into it. I haven't seen my father since around the time of making this post, and I very likely never will.

While I do not want to diminish my own power, I cannot deny that these turn of events right after I started this thread were... too perfect. It makes me wonder whether there was somebody/multiple people that actively put out good energy on my behalf, or did something that I don't even have the words for.

If anybody reading this had done any such thing, then I want you to know that my appreciation is immeasurable. You helped me finally escape from such a toxic environment. And I hope this post is proof of your power.

And thanks to everybody that sent me well wishes as well. If anybody is in a similar situation right now, just know that things will work out. They always do. Have faith in yourself and your subconscious.
Old 09-08-2022, 12:43 PM
Master

Bonge, I am happy for you.
Old 09-08-2022, 06:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge
You helped me finally escape from such a toxic environment. And I hope this post is proof of your power

And thanks to everybody that sent me well wishes as well

I'm so happy for you, Bonge
Old 08-10-2022, 07:17 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

There are many ways to spiritually protect yourself. Some people believe in the power of prayer, while others use specific rituals or practices to keep themselves safe. Here are a few things you can do to spiritually protect yourself:

1. Pray regularly. Whether you pray to a specific deity or simply to the universe, praying can help you feel connected to something larger than yourself and can give you a sense of peace and protection.

2. Perform cleansing rituals. Many cultures have specific rituals for cleansing oneself of negative energy, such as smudging with sage or taking a salt bath. Cleansing your energy field can help you feel lighter and more positive.

3. Surround yourself with positive energy. Spend time with people who make you feel good, do things that make you happy, and surround yourself with beauty. When you are surrounded by positive energy, it can be easier to deflect negative energy.

4. Visualize protection. Imagine yourself surrounded by white light or a force field that protects you from negativity. Visualizing protection can help you feel safe and shielded from harmful energy.

5. Trust your intuition. If you get a bad feeling about someone or something, trust your instincts and stay away. Your intuition is there to protect you, so listen to it!

Spiritual protection is a personal practice, so do what feels right for you. Experiment with different techniques and find what works best for you.