Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 02-04-2022, 02:56 PM
Knower

Thank you for your response asearcher.

But is there anything we can do now to rectify this or remediate the situation. We dread what the future has in store for my sister.

I think if it wasn’t for my sister we would be pretty much content and happy with our lives. She is our only worry in life. Wouldn’t even have thought for a second that we would be worried about her ! A confident school topper who was very lucky and proud of herself and hard work. It is kind of like covid. Surrreal.

Covid is over now but when will be able to stop worrying about my sister and when can we sleep peacefully ?
Old 02-04-2022, 07:43 PM
asearcher

I'm really sorry for her and your situation. For her it is the usual: that she gets professional help. These things can take such a long time. They might also have to try different set of medication for her, study her to see what would work best for her. What works for one may not work for the other.

To me it sounds serious that she is as physically aggressive as she is towards her family and I think you all need to also be in considering how you all are doing in this situation and what is safe for you guys, and talk to someone about it, and if things get out of hand to call for help etc. I can't really judge your situation, only you guys can. If she is too ill, too unstable, too dangerous both to herself and others you need to take action depending on how she is.

I mean it is good she is spiritual and all but not when it is on the expense on her getting what I would presume is causing her great stress and anxiety with these thoughts on manifestation.

As strange as it may sound the one who is mentally ill that I know is an atheist when this person gets better, but when it gets worse it sees angels and other creatures, hear voices etc, it is as if it comes with "the package".

I am someone who is for instance more open when I get less sleep or if I am stressed out So basically either if I am too wired, or too slow (tired). Why I make sure I get my sleep.

I have learned that one can not isolate one self and let ones own life stagnate, and also not to think fixing or improving someone mentally can only take so and so much time. I used to think it took too long for this person to get better, but it has also varied in time. One wants the person to of course get better much sooner than it does.

If she gets the proper medication that works for her and the proper help and she herself working with it and get her stress levels down I think she will be less able and/or less scared when she does her predictions when they then come true.

I'm thinking she must be a really good person and that comes off clear as well or you would not be trying to help her the way you are visible concerned for her.

Had she not been the good person she is then she would not have cared if she believed she thought something bad and then that happened and that it was her fault.

it is obvious this is someone full of empathy and someone who would not really mean harm to anyone, so if we were even to consider this manifestation-business - then as she had no true intent of doing any harm, her higher self knowing this etc, than how on earth would she then be someone who would be able to cause something like that? So either scenarios does not sound to me as if it could be done.
Old 04-04-2022, 04:12 AM
Seeker

Just PM to your message WantToBeHappy , sorry for delay in replying x
Old 04-04-2022, 09:25 PM
Knower

Ok if this is really schizophrenia then doctors prescribe medications ( which she is taking ). But what if the cause is spiritual as mentioned in the above posts ? Then how are we Expected to treat these symptoms ??? Help.
Old 04-04-2022, 09:46 PM
Knower

[quote=asearcher]I'm really sorry for her and your situation. For her it is the usual: that she gets professional help. These things can take such a long time. They might also have to try different set of medication for her, study

How’ do we get help. Yes the family is not safe. Parents have talked to doctors. Neighbhors have sent the police with all the commission. But she is back home. Just not sure how to deal with the situation

Yes she is a nice person.

Last edited by Native spirit : 08-07-2022 at 08:49 PM.
Old 05-04-2022, 08:09 PM
asearcher

It is difficult for me to say. I know one time one family member had to call the cops and then what later came of it was a different living arrangement. What is so difficult about some mental illness is that one minute the person can be safe for others and the next not. It's not OK that you live in a home where you are not safe. Perhaps best if you talk with your parents on what to do? They must be in such despair as well, I feel so sorry for all of you. From my own experience the parent got paralyzed, afraid to do anything, as the mentally ill just then threaten to take its' own life. There is the side where you can feel very sorry for the mentally ill individual and then sides where the mentally ill transform into a monster really and keeps family members etc under their thumb. This is anything but easy.

There must be support lines and doctors knowing where you guys can turn for support and advice and other people in same, similar circumstances? Don't be afraid to ask around. Contact a mental hospital and ask maybe?

There are some who can cope living alone or with family and some who gets to have other living arrangements where they are looked after, that is a home, not a hospital, but a home with staff there. But perhaps that is extreme, or maybe that is just what the situation requires, I can't tell. Could be that sort of talk is overwhelming or frightening to her or she herself might desire a different kind of help, that that is what she does want herself, I don't know.

Could be they find the right sort of medication, treatment that will work for her and then she will be balanced with it? I don't know where in the process this all is.

Wishing you, your sister and your parents the best and that you will all overcome.
Old 04-07-2022, 07:30 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by WantToBeHappy
Please cure my schizophrenic sister from her schizophrenia. She was the most intelligent kind girl there exists till it hit her. It has ruined the family. Help us get back the sweet loving girl we had. It has been at 12 years of sleepless nights and dreadful days help. !

She has issues with unwanted manifestations too which caused her to have a panic attack which resulted in the schizophrenia. Please help her on all levels. !!

I know I asked this before but desperate here.

I would try Charlie Goldsmith he is on FB. He lives in Australia. He is a healer. You do not have to see him in person. He has helped many people with many illnesses. He had a 1 season show in America which is how I found him. Once in a while he does a universal healing, and he has helped me with a few issues (not all) He never charges for his service. So, if anyone ever contacts you and wants money that is a fake person.
Old 08-07-2022, 04:40 PM
Knower
I can help your sister with psychological counseling. If you want, get her in touch with me through email. or you can "private message" your email address....
Old 08-07-2022, 08:54 PM
Administrator
Please remember the quote rule no more than two or three sentences

I your sister has been Diagnosed and taking medication ,the mental health have a duty of care to your sister.

Namaste
Old 14-07-2022, 11:42 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraZZleD
I would try Charlie Goldsmith he is on FB. He lives in Australia. He is a healer. You do not have to see him in person. He has helped many people with many illnesses. He had a 1 season show in America which is how I found him. Once in a while he does a universal healing, and he has helped me with a few issues (not all) He never charges for his service. So, if anyone ever contacts you and wants money that is a fake person.

Can you send me the link to his facebook page so I will be sure I am contacting the right person?

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Ok I think I found him but there is no way to contact him! Help!