Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 12-12-2020, 06:57 PM
Master
A beautiful love story

...and not what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8IQ...=WeLoveAnimals

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 12-12-2020, 07:55 PM
Master
Lovely
Old 15-12-2020, 09:35 PM
Master
Rhino love story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OZ-...hannel=TheDodo

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 16-12-2020, 05:34 AM
Elfin

.... Proof that where there is life.... There is emotion...and feeling.
Old 16-12-2020, 10:07 AM
Administrator
Beautiful A true bond between them . the love an Animal gives is Unconditional

Namaste
Old 16-12-2020, 05:16 PM
Master
Try your best not to cry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ_SLk3M9fI

Old 24-12-2020, 09:36 AM
Master
Wait for it...

Little piggy and little calf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2PR...hannel=TheDodo

Last edited by Heightend-Awareness : 24-12-2020 at 05:09 PM.
Old 24-12-2020, 10:18 AM
Elfin

Beautiful..... Beautiful beyond words .... And how can you NOT cry... !
Old 25-12-2020, 02:48 AM
Master
Soooooo Cuuuuuuuuute........
2 Joeys of different species. One tall & one short and stumpy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZwo...hannel=TheDodo

Old 25-12-2020, 06:54 PM
Knower
Stop it Heightend-Awareness...I just can't even.

I got about 3/4 through the 1st video and that was the most heart warming thing I have seen in awhile. I was tearing up from the beginning. What a beautiful man. The love an animal gives is pure & unconditional. There is nothing that hurts me more than an animal suffering at the hands of a human. Not. One. Thing.

This is the world I want to help build. We are such a disgusting, entitled species to think we are superior. If I have ever thought we were better than them, that thought has been long gone.

After a NDE back in like 2001, my pops under went a transformation for the best. Right after he visited some uncles who had a huge farm, he remembered fondly as a kid. This time he witnessed how the animals lived, in a tiny boxed in individual cell or w/e so they could not move. The lack of muscle created a tastier meal for us nasty garbage species. Just like that he never ate meat again. (Well fish he did)

He would say that afterwards he had realized that he had always been a vegetarian, but as we all forget who we were when he came here, he ventured further and further from himself, which nearly killed him. (Obviously not entirely from eating me, just lifestyle in general) He told me. Gemini, you are a vegetarian too. You did not like meat as a young child. That is who you are, you just forgot. At 14/15 I was like "Yeah sure Dad, w/e you say..." He was right. I had never been a huge meat eater but it wasn't until 5 years ago that I was ready to reacquaint myself with myself. As a child I always wanted to be a vet because I wanted to save animals and that profession was what I was capable of relating my love for animals and a way to save them. As I grew I lost myself like we do and tried to fit myself anywhere but. Attempting to follow careers that pleased ego and validated my exhusband's vision for the jobs I could have. After we separated 5 years ago, finding the girl who still existed deep down somewhere has been anything but easy. But that need to dedicate my life to animals (especially dogs as they are my heart and soul) has returned. I have many many interests, but my animal friends will always take priority.

Every animal deserves to be loved as these animals are. There is a sacred bond between animals and people, even the dangerous ones in their own right, they are to be respected for what they are. We are the species with rational thought, animals are just doing what is instinctive. Others are capable of forming an emotional connection with humans, we don't realize how beautiful that gift really is.

Thank you for sharing, Heightend-Awareness. you have such a sweet soul.

God bless you and yours everyone reading this. Whether you celebrate Christmas or not.

okay, that's enough love, before I make myself nauseas

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."

~ Albert Einstein &/or Bob Samples

"However rare true love may be, it is less so than true friendship."

~ Albert Einstein

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

~Thomas Jefferson
______

EXISTENCE IS PAIN
______