Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-11-2020, 01:42 PM
Experiencer

Can people actual eat in Astral projection?

If so what did you eat? How did the food look and taste like? And did you feel full when you went back to your body?
Old 16-11-2020, 02:04 PM
Master
INTERESTING QUESTION

Never felt hungry so never thought of eating.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 16-11-2020, 07:28 PM
Master

It taste exactly like physical food. Examples cake taste like cake, ice cream taste like ice cream etc. Anything you want to eat you can. The good thing is you cannot put on weight. I did not feel full when I went back into my body.
Old 16-11-2020, 08:04 PM
Deactivated Account
During the onset of Covid pandemic I ate celery.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 17-11-2020, 10:37 PM
Experiencer
Yes you can if you wish to, and is the same experience than the physical body.

I didn't felt full back into my physical body after that experience.

I remember to eat bubble gum and it was the same experience than here with a physical human body. It was really cool & amazing

Last edited by SpiritualFreedom : 18-11-2020 at 12:12 PM.
Old 18-11-2020, 05:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamercan
If so what did you eat? How did the food look and taste like? And did you feel full when you went back to your body?
You can eat if you have a body and there is something to eat. If you have a human body and your are in the RTZ, food is likely to taste like something you know. If you are not on planet Earth, ingest at your own risk.

Note that your astral/projected body eating does not sustain your physical body.
Old 18-11-2020, 02:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Why waste a perfectly good astral travel with something so "physical" as eating.
Old 18-11-2020, 08:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightingFish
Why waste a perfectly good astral travel with something so "physical" as eating.

I agree, it is a waste. There is so much more to do than eating.
Old 01-12-2020, 12:18 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciona
During the onset of Covid pandemic I ate celery.

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 01-12-2020, 12:19 PM
Knower
it depends what you're eating and why. sometimes you end up visiting a sacred temple space and then end up drinking with the priestesses to honor them!

or sometimes you're just at a gathering with friends or family and you're eating normal food except it may be on another planet or something.

if you're a beginner though, you really want to make sure that you aren't eating anything when you first start traveling. because its better to be safe than to accidentally eat something made of energy that you have no idea what might do to you!

when you get more experienced, your intuition is way more fine tuned and then it isn't much of a big deal. especially if you know how to heal yourself also.

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.