Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-11-2020, 12:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Smile November 2020 Energy and Emotions

Hello friends,

I hope my post comes through okay. I signed up a while back but haven't been able to post on the website but once; they may have been working on it. But I'm here now, so I am posting.

I have a question and I didn't know where else to put this post so if it is not in the correct category, please move it for me.

Okay, well, I've been trying to keep up with the Moon a little more than I used to, and I understand that it brings energies and emotions, if I understand correctly, and with myself being a Zodiac Cancer, that adds to the bouncy emotions...

As of yesterday, 11-16-2020, I've had some outrageous bouncy emotions, and feeling bursts of energy followed by extreme exhaustion. I've also experienced "wanna-be depression" (depression that wants to hit full force, but I simply don't allow it to come over me... in my past I wasn't able to do this, but the more I learn, the better I'm able to control it and allow/disallow that negative energy to take my power or not). I've also had such anxiety, or worry about the future, to the extreme that I end up in a self-sabotage state of being.

I'm trying to not let things get to me, and to stay in the present, but my "fear of the unknown" is attempting to rear it's head stronger, lately.

I know, I know. Fear = no-no. I'm working on it

So my question is: Has anyone else been feeling these intense energies and emotions the past few days?

I receive messages that we're getting closer and closer to better times, yet when I look at the present moment, I seem to only see decline. Two messages this morning, one after the other, told me to "trust", and to use my inner KNOWING (faith) that even though I do not yet see better things, to step back, see the big picture, adhere to the KNOWING and trust that I will be cared for and okay, needs met, etc.

It's always comforting to talk with others who are experiencing the same issues, as we are all one anyway, so I'm never really alone. It just feels that way when you're right in the action, on the spot, you know?

Well anyway, thank you for reading. Let me know. I look so forward to talking with you guys and sharing experiences. I'm thankful and I feel humbly honored to be among this like-minded spiritual family.