Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-01-2021, 07:21 AM
Newbie ;)

A Recurring Dream +

Hi everyone. I've had some two more strange dreams lately. One of them seemed really positive and the other was really negative seemingly and I dreamt them both in the same night.

In the first dream I dreamt I was on my elementary school campus floating around and flying. There were some kids there that seemed kind of familiar. I also experienced an ability to move objects from a distance in this dream which is why I said that this was a recurring dream (and also because of the floating and flying I guess too). I felt like this was a very positive experience.

I then had a different dream in which I was on the 4th floor of some kind of facility with bunk beds inside. When I looked outside and saw how far up I was I felt fear because I am afraid of heights. I had picked the top bunk of a certain bunk bed and then a guy came in and took my spot and instead of standing up for myself and telling him that that's my spot I told him really meekly that that was my spot and if he could help me find another spot. Then there were these girls that showed up there and sat at a table near a window and they had really short skirts and no underwear on LoL. For some reason I wasn't attracted to them though and I walked past them and to the door that led to an outdoor staircase which I started to use to descend to the ground. At the end I jumped from the 1st floor to the ground and my dream ended. I felt like this dream was on the whole a negative experience and while descending the staircase I noticed that my front teeth were crooked (my teeth are normally straight).

Could someone please help me interpret these dreams? I have no idea what to make of them by myself! Thanks in advance!
Old 25-01-2021, 09:45 AM
Master
I don't like heights either - i have had at least 3 dreams over recent years driving over high bridges - did em though, toughened me up - so I hope you get good replies on this to help you - bear in mind sometime we are sent difficult dreams by our Angel's / spiritual support to ask us gently to make some sort of change in life path, if its a reoccurring troublesome dream etc...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 29-01-2021, 11:15 PM
Master

i'm sick enough of fighting with people endlessly that deferring to someone stronger feels like a good endeavor. I'm sick enough of chasing females that can never be caught that I'm just as glad to be somewhat aloof. I'm sick enough of not knowing which way is up that I'm just as happy climbing 'down' for the sake of stability, although it might be nice to fly around like a bird lol!

so even in negativity, good can come about...
Old 29-01-2021, 11:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i'm sick enough of fighting with people endlessly that deferring to someone stronger feels like a good endeavor.

I think that definitely feels like a true statement for me. I don't know if it is a good thing but I usually avoid confrontation.

Quote:
I'm sick enough of chasing females that can never be caught that I'm just as glad to be somewhat aloof.

I don't really feel like I've been chasing anybody though. I am pretty happy in my life in being single and aren't pursuing romantic relationships. :-/

Quote:
I'm sick enough of not knowing which way is up that I'm just as happy climbing 'down' for the sake of stability, although it might be nice to fly around like a bird lol!

so even in negativity, good can come about...

I have had the flying/floating dream much more often than any negative dreams. I don't know what that means but I always enjoy these kinds of dreams and the freedom that comes with them. Also it is more likely that I'll realize that I'm dreaming during a dream like this.

Thanks for your reply!
Old 30-01-2021, 06:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
You did not describe anyone else being there in the dream with you, but was there? Someone you know real well? That could have impact your dream in any way?

Well there were plenty of people in my dream but none that I recognized. I have heard of shared dreaming but I am not aware if I am having shared dreams with anyone I know and I don't know how it could be that two people could have the same dream but then for some reason other people don't have that dream. Maybe lots of people share dreams and don't know it?
Old 30-01-2021, 08:26 AM
Pathfinder

We normally fly when we overcome fear..we can move objects when we love..
The second dream is telling you there is more fear to be overcome..crooked teeth symbolising not speaking your truth or straight talking to people..fear here being exposed to be healed not to escape it.. hope this helps..
Old 31-01-2021, 10:03 AM
Master
Nice message Deeprem welcome here...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 31-01-2021, 11:10 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks for the welcome..