Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-04-2022, 07:53 PM
Master
World attachments and pain?

Pain is there to each us there’s order and in that conflict our attachments-~ to conclude we are always apart of our desires, luxurious items and some times we are like a storage unit {with our imagination buying and selling things constantly} real and tangible in some 3D concepts—-

Pain is just pseudo and a illusion- a good one at that but it equals our attachments—- as it’s attached…

We can be mindful and give up desires and luxury items- situations { being entanglement with everything we think, even in a alternate universe} trust me it’s happening 3D somewhere from thought to realism like charity to the large scale brooding that’s going on in my imagination zzz

But empathy and pain~ reincarnation teach us everything is just a sentimental value- that there’s more to be of or become: than a beacon of things and situations??!

Natural drugs to our perceptions-

But what if pain is the only thing out of reach and in reach in some light- the only worthy thing. It must practice further than zen, in it boudoir have more hindsight of navana than like to a Buddha or entity on its own form, has freedom from pain it’s self?

Is pain the highest state we can reach?

After death? Before death?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 25-04-2022, 08:19 PM
Master

I believe that pain isn't inherent to life, but it happens due to the errors we make, caused by our ignorance and our beliefs. When I feel pain of any kind, I try to find out the belief that causes it, and deal with it. Even physical pain is rooted in beliefs that cause us to perceive, decide, and act in a manner that induced pain.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-04-2022, 10:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe that pain isn't inherent to life, but it happens due to the errors we make, caused by our ignorance and our beliefs. Even physical pain is rooted in beliefs that cause us to perceive, decide, and act in a manner that induced pain.

Can you explain please what errors a Baby/Child makes that causes them them to be wracked with pain due to illness/disabilities etc: , and what are they ignorant of ?
Old 27-04-2022, 02:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Can you explain please what errors a Baby/Child makes that causes them them to be wracked with pain due to illness/disabilities etc: , and what are they ignorant of ?
I was talking from the perspective of the whole personality, physical and non-physical, conscious and unconscious, outer and inner.

Think about the pain and whatever you experience in a dream. It is the same thing. You have a nightmare because of something that happened during your awake life. If you become lucid in your dream, then you can take control over your dream, and change it, get rid of pain, make it enjoyable, or if you prefer you can wake up and drink a glass of water or go to the loo.

Your question comes from the position that whatever you perceive in your awake life is the result of whatever happens in an objective awake-reality, most of the time determined by external factors. I don't think this to be the case.

When you decide to be born, you pick a time, a place, and a probable-reality. Much of what you experience early in your life goes according to those choices, then whatever you do affects your original plan. Because you don't recall most of you pre-birth intentions (as you don't normally recall in your dream anything about your awake life), you begin making choices, slalom through perceptions, accumulate experiences, get hypnotized by human society into accumulating all kind of beliefs that shape your perceived reality.

Most of us ignore who / what we are, why we are here.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-04-2022, 02:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

Think about the pain and whatever you experience in a dream. It is the same thing. You have a nightmare because of something that happened during your awake life. If you become lucid in your dream, then you can take control over your dream, and change it, get rid of pain, make it enjoyable,

Sorry I can only comment on the above as I haven't any idea what your referring to in the rest of your Post.
I've never remembered a dream nor a nightmare although we all dream, so they say.
Old 25-04-2022, 09:11 PM
Master
Interesting, seems we inherently inherited pain because of our ignorance? But pain is ignorant? Pain still seems like it surpasses the balance and boundaries of enlightenment?

I agree our karma is :what came first the chicken or the egg..

If I killed somebody out of revenge because they murdered me I’m entangled with the possibility I killed them first—- the only way to win is by not seeking revenge… how can you justify a life times{ numerous times of reincarnation let’s say in a 500,000 life span ~ that’s 6500 reincarnations with a 40 year each time suspended animation- with a life expectancy of 30} let’s say they were incarcerated through the fire.. that’s very painful ~ but the very feeling of burning in a mini hell and being engulfed is just mind of matter—- like we attained everything in a life times at conception of birth?! It’s just as real as we live it in a continuum…

Why is pain there to teach us? Because we are limitless and boundless at some finite point… we don’t understand that pain is our power.. personal sacrifice and in balance we can be one with it as bless it be?!

It owes us a value…

Definitely our trespass conflict the life of pain we lived.. I must had been notorious because pain is the only object I can’t grasp and hold on too.. it’s like it’s being whispered [pain - notion of pain] and it’s granted - forgive me, but there’s worlds we live where pain can not be delivered but some how it seems a life with pain seems a life without balance—- if all things were in balance there wouldn’t be a need for pain??

Pain brings us into balance- conflicting is…

Old 26-04-2022, 11:05 PM
Master

Quote:
if all things were in balance there wouldn’t be a need for pain??

that is my take but I don't know for sure. But in my view things are very much in 'balance' we just don't get fed our preferred foods lol.

certainly though one can choose not to call pain 'painful' if one wants though. Or at least start looking with eyes that are open to see the 'silver linings' in things.

Pain is one of the easiest things to get; in fact in my mind it is one of the few things that comes absolutely 'free'. Ironically noone wants it but basically everyone will be willing to give you some.

If you find you can't have it and you suddenly want it it is more a matter of the fact you spent the prior part of your life buying insulation against it and won't discard the insulation now than anything else.
Old 26-04-2022, 11:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
But what if pain is the only thing out of reach and in reach in some light- the only worthy thing. It must practice further than zen, in it boudoir have more hindsight of navana than like to a Buddha or entity on its own form, has freedom from pain it’s self?

Is pain the highest state we can reach?

well the bible talks of the 'great seals' in revelation. Noone has claimed to see them yet. It has crossed my mind what better way to seal things up than to make them so detestable that noone will go near them? Then you don't have to make all sorts of fortifications to keep people out and deal with all the machinations of people as they try to get even more things for themselves (sigh) you just sit and watch as they all run away from the place you don't want them to go? Maybe if you have some compassion for those who will eventually try despite the social stigma, you litter around a few bazillion silver linings so that those who have eyes open enough to see will take a little encouragement that there may be something there if they want to do this thing that everyone else says is 'bad'?

but in my view pain of various sorts takes you down. Makes you more connected to the physical reality. Which is just another reason no serious seeker will seek in that direction, everyone knows the way is 'up' and into 'bliss', a 'going away' from physical reality. Which is fine with me, the less people we have interested in messing up physical reality in any meaningful way is a good thing in my book. But if you ask me, I don't see anyone getting anywhere particularly interesting by going in that direction sigh. I do see passages in books though, that that the common paths that men have agreed to travel are unreliable... at best... and I've also seen some very mean-spirited people who say they are on the path to higher places. Again the bible has something to say about all the evil people in high places. Not that they weren't allowed to go there with the express purpose that their evil would do some good lol! (shrugs)
Old 27-04-2022, 09:55 AM
Administrator
Pain is not ignorance at all. pain is there to let us know that something is wrong.
so that you can go to the Doctors or wherever to get it sorted out

Namaste
Old 27-04-2022, 08:20 PM
Master
~ FallingLeaves : yes I understand the seals~ and definitely believe there’s enough ‘encryption’ in pain [ considerably vast amount of energy gone into making it intolerable and unable to fathom it] I could see how something so complicated has the necessary to hide the seals from praying eyes and hands wishing to get their hands on them and open them..

It’s complicated because it’s so real and tangible and comes in different forms it’s hindsight that your a bit blindsighted by it- unable to be something that doesn’t feel it’s own pain makes me wonder if pain is enlightened?

Just can’t comprehend it.. I try to become one with it but nothing will be one with it -bits ‘ONE BY ITS SELF / with its self’