Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 29-07-2022, 09:27 AM
Master
Lion's Gate Energies 8-8

After the Day Out of Time on the 25th we entered in the energies of the opening Lions Gate on the 26th.
The Lions Gate will have its peak at 8-8 then will take another 1-2 weeks to peter out.

I am noticing energy shifts for sure! The last couple of years the Lions Gate energies have been good to me, the years before that it was awful.
So far what I'm noticing is me becoming more empowered, standing tall, not taking cr@p from people, standing my ground. I convey this is a very clear way, transparent, but still calm and polite.
Now I've been getting there more and more over the last few years but it seems to suddenly have blossomed fully right now. As if it needed one last push to be 'born' and this portal was that push?

As for the rest things are flowing nicely. When we first shifted from Cancer into Leo that wasn't the case. Celia Fenn wrote about that too, things not working out anymore after sweet gentle Cancer.
I experienced the same thing, stagnating, it didn't feel so nice, things didn't work out. But that seems to have ironed itself out now.

Oh, what I am also noticing the last couple of weeks... I seem to need a little less sleep? I normally need 8,5 - 9 hours sleep. Always been that way. Now I sometimes wake up half an hour to an hour earlier. If I then get up I feel fine?
It used to be that if I got up earlier I felt horrible all day long, it easily triggered my vertigo, joint pain etc. etc.
Old 29-07-2022, 10:01 AM
Master
I've been feeling that shifts about standing my ground

For my rising sign, it's been associated with being able to uncannily see through the psych of others

And with that there used to be tendency (in the past) that others would expect me to absorb their toxic negativity, their issues - even when it means they would demonize and belittle me whilst expecting, even demanding me to help them. I came to realize that those issues are theirs, that the negative projections by others are not mine to carry and I can continue to be in union with myself - on what's right and what makes me unapologetically happy

I also felt stronger energies, even more so than usual, between me and my soul family. I feel very protected

Leo season looks promising!
Old 29-07-2022, 05:52 PM
Master
Also with Lion’s Gate portal being wide open - certain ascension symptoms may intensify (explains the strength in energies between me and my soul family). So for some, it is much needed to take some time for rest and play
Old 02-08-2022, 02:14 PM
Master
Since energies keep changing and shifting as we move through the opening of the Lion's Gate to the peak moment on 8-8, I've done another Guidance Pick a Card reading which is on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U17SKXKe5Ug
Old 02-08-2022, 03:48 PM
Ascender
There's always a steady change in the day to day energies but stable in the buzz/excitement/expansion and healing during this time. I'm excited for this lions gate period. I'll be 33 this year on 8/12 so it's pretty nice that the universe gave me that birthdate I feel grateful, I feel like that's going to be a good year but surely ups and downs as usual.
Old 02-08-2022, 04:23 PM
Master
Lion's Gate has been good at least for both my 5th house and 10th house, my creative work is getting more recognition overall and I feel called to keep deeper in touch with my creative side
Old 07-08-2022, 04:21 PM
Master
We're almost at the peak of the energies now!
So far it's been a good Lion's Gate for me, but the last week I haven't had the enormous drive & energy to do things and finish things off anymore.
Maybe my focus has shifted more from external to internal.

As for me waking up an hour earlier, that has gone back to normal, hihi. A shame in a way as even though I don't fancy long mornings (not a morning person) it was quite nice.

All in all doing well, but I do miss that passion and drive to do things. I quite liked that!!
Old 07-08-2022, 05:23 PM
Ascender
Here's something I noticed about tomorrow 8/8.

8+8+2+0+2+2=22

Idk what it means if anything lolol
Old 07-08-2022, 05:38 PM
Master
The Master nr 22 means this:

Angel Number 22 encourages you to work diligently on your spiritual life path and soul purpose.

Angel Number 22 brings a message from your angels that you are to take a balanced, harmonious and peaceful stance in all areas of your life. Stand strong in your personal convictions and act accordingly. You have a great deal to achieve, and with devotion and inner-wisdom you will be able to successfully manifest your desired results.

Angel Number 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. Angel Number 22 asks you to see the larger picture, and to work with the details necessary to complete that picture. Angel Number 22 encourages you to bring things through to fruition on both the spiritual and material planes.

Angel Number 22 is a message from your angels to maintain your convictions and keep an optimistic outlook and a positive attitude as your desires are currently being manifested for you

But tomorrow is also especially about 88.
This is info on that by Diana Cooper, from her August newsletter:

The vibration of number 8 brings you into balance. It touches you with ambition, big dreams and plans, giving you confidence and determination. It is also a number of luck and good fortune.
Even more important 88 is the vibration of your I AM or Monad. Writing or saying this number asks you to merge with the eternal love of your I AM Presence.
So the Lionsgate on 8.8 is a fabulous time to manifest and particularly to remember that gratitude is a special and powerful manifester. When you are genuinely and heart-fully grateful to someone they want to give you more. So too does your Monad. Your great I AM is your divine self and when you are grateful miracles can happen. In my August newsletter I include a simple but powerful Lionsgate manifestation ceremony and a visualisation to access information from the Akashic Records AND an exercise to unlock ancient wisdom through the figure of eight
Old 07-08-2022, 05:47 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
The Master nr 22 means this:

Angel Number 22 encourages you to work diligently on your spiritual life path and soul purpose.

Angel Number 22 brings a message from your angels that you are to take a balanced, harmonious and peaceful stance in all areas of your life. Stand strong in your personal convictions and act accordingly. You have a great deal to achieve, and with devotion and inner-wisdom you will be able to successfully manifest your desired results.

Angel Number 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. Angel Number 22 asks you to see the larger picture, and to work with the details necessary to complete that picture. Angel Number 22 encourages you to bring things through to fruition on both the spiritual and material planes.

Angel Number 22 is a message from your angels to maintain your convictions and keep an optimistic outlook and a positive attitude as your desires are currently being manifested for you

But tomorrow is also especially about 88.
This is info on that by Diana Cooper, from her August newsletter:

The vibration of number 8 brings you into balance. It touches you with ambition, big dreams and plans, giving you confidence and determination. It is also a number of luck and good fortune.
Even more important 88 is the vibration of your I AM or Monad. Writing or saying this number asks you to merge with the eternal love of your I AM Presence.
So the Lionsgate on 8.8 is a fabulous time to manifest and particularly to remember that gratitude is a special and powerful manifester. When you are genuinely and heart-fully grateful to someone they want to give you more. So too does your Monad. Your great I AM is your divine self and when you are grateful miracles can happen. In my August newsletter I include a simple but powerful Lionsgate manifestation ceremony and a visualisation to access information from the Akashic Records AND an exercise to unlock ancient wisdom through the figure of eight
I like that meaning of 22, it resonates :)
Peace