Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 30-07-2022, 09:32 AM
Master
My Fortuna is the one thing in the chart my friend did for me years ago that seems at odds with online calculations.
So I don't know for sure which one is right.
The chart has Fortuna in Taurus in House 12, online calculators in Aries which then would be House 11.

Reading both, I recognise myself in both :/
But somehow the Aries in 12 House seems most fitting, so the one from online calculators.

I noticed this discrepancy the other day, the first one so far in the 36 yrs I've had this chart. The rest is the same as online calculators, just not Fortuna.
Old 30-07-2022, 12:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Reading both, I recognise myself in both :/
But somehow the Aries in 12 House seems most fitting, so the one from online calculators.

That's interesting if your Part of Fortune were in Aries in the 12th House

As I recall, your Venus is in Aries so it could be maybe also mean a tie between your fortune and how you express love

In other words, your love language (venus) as a vehicle for your fortune

I'm just speculating, that is. Example, I think my moon is a vehicle for my north node (soul mission)
Old 31-07-2022, 08:29 AM
Master
Studying my Moon and Rising sign - aside from the manifesting part - there's also the inner work part

I realized about the times I was treated like a "psychic sponge" in the past, as if I had to take the fall for other people's issues and I've learnt to move past that

Astrology is like a mirror at times
Old 31-07-2022, 09:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
That's interesting if your Part of Fortune were in Aries in the 12th House

As I recall, your Venus is in Aries so it could be maybe also mean a tie between your fortune and how you express love

In other words, your love language (venus) as a vehicle for your fortune

I'm just speculating, that is. Example, I think my moon is a vehicle for my north node (soul mission)
Yes, I thought of exactly that!!
And somehow love -and also romantic love- is important in my life, even though I am single. If memory serves it came up with some of the aspects I've been reading last week that I feel best when in a relationship. And this is true. Not because I'm dependent, but I just feel better, like where I belong, when in a relationship.

Connecting it to my love language, so separating it from the partner-part is interesting. I had not thought of that.
Thank you!
Old 31-07-2022, 10:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Connecting it to my love language, so separating it from the partner-part is interesting. I had not thought of that.
Thank you!

You're welcome. just what I do as an intuitive connecting the dots
Old 02-08-2022, 05:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
Another thing, my Part of Fortune is in Cancer (9th house)

"Look to the Moon, planetary ruler of Cancer - for more clues to where and how you improve your lot in life"

Apparently, Part of Fortune in Cancer is amplified if it is conjunct, sextile, or trine with the Moon placement

My Moon and Part of Fortune share the same element in water

Also my Jupiter Sextile Part of Fortune indicates - a part of fortune well placed for finances

Astrology is so particular
Old 02-08-2022, 12:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
"This placement of Jupiter encourages people to seek for pleasure in all aspects of life, plus makes them be quite spiritual"

I still feel someone's energy and higher self protecting me

Also I'm learning to appreciate my Jupiter placement more and more, as I progress
Old 02-08-2022, 08:34 PM
Guide

I think natal chart could never be opened.
It is personal energy exposed.
Old 02-08-2022, 08:35 PM
Guide

I care of mine.
Old 05-08-2022, 12:44 PM
Master
Actually, come to think of it, I am so grateful that my Jupiter is in the 8H hihi